Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Klaus Kinski posted:

If you really care, you can easily find graphs on concrete curing that shows this.

Yeah there's some dumb creepy/kinky stories on the internet about people being encased in concrete for **sexy reasons** but if someone actually did that they'd be cooked by the heat as well as getting chemical burns from the lime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

What the gently caress

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yeah there's some dumb creepy/kinky stories on the internet about people being encased in concrete for **sexy reasons** but if someone actually did that they'd be cooked by the heat as well as getting chemical burns from the lime.

I thought we just wanted to petrify Natalie Portman, not encase her?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MiddleOne posted:

What the gently caress

Yes.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i can't work out where they sliced that person open to be able to pull the dildo out

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Abdomen?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

jeeeeezuz

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Do not go looking for this. There is nothing to gain from it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Clitch posted:

This is not a place of honor. No esteemed deed is commemorated here.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Clitch posted:

Yeah, you gotta be careful exposing yourself to weird sex stuff. What if you go look at something weird for a laugh and you like it. You really, really like it. "Oh poo poo, this is my fetish!" You could have gone your whole life without knowing, but now all you can think about is dragons loving cars. Now you spend your nights wading through the depths of deviantart looking for spank material. You sex life is ruined. How do you even bring this up with another human being? "Hey baby, would you be willing to dress up as a sluttly little Honda Civic tonight?"

The schadenfreude will be on you, my friends.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, you gotta be careful exposing yourself to weird sex stuff. What if you go look at something weird for a laugh and you like it. You really, really like it. "Oh poo poo, this is my fetish!" You could have gone your whole life without knowing, but now all you can think about is dragons loving cars. Now you spend your nights wading through the depths of deviantart looking for spank material. You sex life is ruined. How do you even bring this up with another human being? "Hey baby, would you be willing to dress up as a sluttly little Honda Civic tonight?"

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Jose posted:

i can't work out where they sliced that person open to be able to pull the dildo out

^

The descending colon is retroperitoneal, meaning it sits below and outside the internal tissue-sack that holds most of your abdominal organs. It's relatively easy, compared to going in through your back, to open up your belly and just push all your guts outta the way to get at it.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 20:33 on Feb 12, 2017

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Well, that's how Riker does it.

Edit: But just replace the bike with Ro Laren.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuI23zCudKY

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

This is the greatest clip I've ever seen. Thank you.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

MrYenko posted:

What the gently caress happened to that duck?

Teleporter accident.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Not schadenfreude, just bad rear end. If I did an endo and felt the bike going forward, there's no way my first reaction is to catch the loving bike.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Oh, god, "The Box." How I wish I'd never read that terrible loving story.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Let's check in on Australia and see how they're going with that heat:

It's been a lovely week for heat.
I live in Sydney (Inner West suburbs) where it hit 42.7° c (108.86°f), the state high was reported at 47.9°c (118.22°f) in Walgett in the north.

Reports also say that the community of Uarbry has basically been wiped off the map.

Meanwhile, our conservative politicians are waving lumps of coal around in parliament and laughing.

Schadenfreude on Australia...

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Oh, god, "The Box." How I wish I'd never read that terrible loving story.

Same. That poo poo is awful.

On the subject of dildos: you would think it would be an industry standard to make them all with a flared base at this point. But I guess not.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Dildos for vaginal use don't need a flared base.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

Clitch posted:

No need, here in this very thread (I think) is where I stumbled upon this....Pandoran box, lain bare, empty, no hope remains. It is only the box. Here is where I leave this. The cycle complete.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2001/33044?textonly=Text+Only

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And what vagina would that monstrosity fit in?
No don't answer, I'd like to sleep tonight.

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

And what vagina would that monstrosity fit in?
No don't answer, I'd like to sleep tonight.

Your mom's. Duh.

Emptyquoter
Feb 26, 2014

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

Your mom's. Duh.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Feonir posted:

No need, here in this very thread (I think) is where I stumbled upon this....Pandoran box, lain bare, empty, no hope remains. It is only the box. Here is where I leave this. The cycle complete.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2001/33044?textonly=Text+Only

You had to remind us all of this monstrosity. :smith:

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It keeps with the spirit of the thread.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Powaqoatse posted:

Danish polar explorer Peter Freuchen was once trapped in his tent. They'd all set up tents and gone to sleep on the ice, but a storm came overnight and covered the tents & froze the snow so when they woke up, they were basically encased in tiny tent-shaped rooms in the ice.

So Freuchen, in a hero move imo, he pooped a turd & waited till it froze, then used the frozen turd to dig himself out of the frozen ice.

Given the many stories about this man, it's entirely possible he just straight up shat steel.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

MrYenko posted:

What the gently caress happened to that duck?

Fig. 3a: Castor canadensis with collagen addiction

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I still think https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readxstory.html?storyID=334310783960016901 is worse.

This is nws as hell btw.

Sexual Aluminum has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Feb 13, 2017

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

WTF is it with Barney

http://de.jihad.net/lib/bull-dotb.txt

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's an Eacalade - nothing of value was damaged.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
I did not like either one of those stories.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
uhhhhhh :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVTmMw4xn3o

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
God drat, chew with your mouth closed LA Beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
How do lightbulbs treat your innards as they make their way through you?