Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Born On the 4th of July 2: Reloaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Borne On the 4th of July 2: Reloaded

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:stwoon:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

like as someone who knows gently caress all about guns or gunplay is what he's doing there good
it looks cool but idk

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Two Finger posted:

like as someone who knows gently caress all about guns or gunplay is what he's doing there good
it looks cool but idk

its him loving killing it it's pretty good poo poo. He's not missing poo poo and being fast and smooth as gently caress. Really impressive. The Rat actually does that poo poo, or at least did for awhile, and can probably break it down better, but yeah it's word up

edit: and he's doing it fast as gently caress. Like literally action movie perfection poo poo.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Keanu downloaded all the firearms and weapons training programs when he was hooked up to the matrix.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
He knows kung fu.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Keanu has been doing 3 gun as training for the movies.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Flikken posted:

Keanu has been doing 3 gun as training for the movies.

Yeah, in the matrix, duh.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

its him loving killing it it's pretty good poo poo. He's not missing poo poo and being fast and smooth as gently caress. Really impressive. The Rat actually does that poo poo, or at least did for awhile, and can probably break it down better, but yeah it's word up

edit: and he's doing it fast as gently caress. Like literally action movie perfection poo poo.

I still do competition matches twice a month. I'm nowhere near that level though, still in the filthy casual tier. But yeah he's going straight up BLAZE OPS, as he should be if he's been training with Taran Butler (one of the top 3-gun dudes in the nation) for weeks on end.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
keep in mind its basically part of his hilariously well paying job to shoot like that. and hes got the time and money to get good as gently caress regardless

still dont mean he isnt rad as gently caress tho

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

keep in mind its basically part of his hilariously well paying job to shoot like that. and hes got the time and money to get good as gently caress regardless

still dont mean he isnt rad as gently caress tho

oh yeah I mean it's like work study for him but still probably more effort than most actors probably put into it if I had to guess

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

If I had lots of time and money, you bet your rear end that's what I'd be doing.

Well, that and climbing mountaintops over glacial lakes and screaming at the sky with my AK.

e: Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3P1ejh9pGs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
definitely, most actors are just in it for the check, put in the bare amount possible and let them clean it up in editing or whatever

keanu seems pretty passionate about it and thats nifty

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its too bad he didn't put that much effort into oldtimey englishmen immersion studies or whatever but probably spent his time trying to bang Winona so I can't be mad really

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

The Rat posted:

If I had lots of time and money, you bet your rear end that's what I'd be doing.

Well, that and climbing mountaintops over glacial lakes and screaming at the sky with my AK.

e: Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3P1ejh9pGs

this was really good i'll have to watch a few others of his

wtfffffffffffffffff keanu is 52????

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Feb 13, 2017

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Yeah he does good poo poo. The Fury Road one is excellent as well.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Two Finger posted:

wtfffffffffffffffff keanu is 52????
No loving way.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
whoa

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Yeah but Keanu is the new 52

:downsrim:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
edit: gently caress nevermind my bad please forgive me and enjoy this instead

http://i.imgur.com/qGfvk3q.mp4

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

The Rat posted:

yeah i watched that and the one on the dark knight as well

dude is good

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Naked Bear posted:

No loving way.

Bill and Ted came out 28 years ago.

Yes way.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Yes way.

:stare:

Well goddamn.

:stare:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
quote this if you went and saw mac and me in the theatre and fell asleep and your drugged out mom stayed their and watched the whole thing because WTF

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote this if you went and saw mac and me in the theatre and fell asleep and your drugged out mom stayed their and watched the whole thing because WTF

This but it was sound of music and she was on 'ludes and was my aunt.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yes way.
Welp.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Yes way.

gently caress, that movie is almost as old as I am

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

just finished season 2 of man in the high castle

it loving owned

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

The Rat posted:

his one on sunshine was fantastic too

i've always loved that film but never been able to verbalise why and he nails it

Water777
Mar 19, 2015
What's on the menu?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Chicken wheels

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Two Finger posted:

just finished season 2 of man in the high castle

it loving owned

I binged through the first season but burned out a couple episodes into season two. The characters just keep doing the dumbest poo poo and I can't handle it. Also i don't care about joe. I'm gonna try it again eventually

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yeah i gotta admit i only really half-watched the first few episodes, they were on in the background and i glanced at the screen every so often
last half of the season owned though

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Timothy Olyphant is going to be the glue of Netflix's Santa Clarita Diet, because Drew Barrymore is garbage.

Goddamn zombie shows.

Honestly she's actually OK in the show, though Olyphant is the reason why because they actually have good chemistry. The girl playing their daughter is actually really believable too and the Waitress shows up and she is always good as well. My SO and I binged it lastnight and we both really liked it

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Olyphant is why I'll give it another chance eventually. Barrymore's acting is getting more painful to watch with each new project.

She's at the same point of discomfort to watch as Steve Carrell except he doesn't do Adam Sandler movies.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No gun in this photo, unfortunately.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Like a battered spouse, I'm considering going back to Verizon again since their unlimited plan doesn't look loving terrible.

I'll drink on it, then do math to see.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
How difficult is it to keep the same phone number when switching carriers? I've had AT&T since it was loving Cingular just because I don't want to have to change numbers, but they keep upping the price on my old grandfathered unlimited plan & they no longer subsidize prices on new phones, so basically gently caress them if I can keep (225) 287-****

If any intrepid goon wants to send out a 10,000 dick pics then you got me bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Rad Lieutenant posted:

How difficult is it to keep the same phone number when switching carriers? I've had AT&T since it was loving Cingular just because I don't want to have to change numbers, but they keep upping the price on my old grandfathered unlimited plan & they no longer subsidize prices on new phones, so basically gently caress them if I can keep (225) 287-****

If any intrepid goon wants to send out a 10,000 dick pics then you got me bro

You will be without your number for about 15 minutes as the back end transfer goes through.

• Locked thread