Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I just did a poll and all the baby back bitches by area code root for michigan, wow that's weird

313 area code here reppin U of Florida suck itttttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I had a buddy in college who was super weird and he'd do stuff like that on purpose, just to "see people's reactions."

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Scarf posted:

I had a buddy in college who was super weird and he'd do stuff like that on purpose, just to "see people's reactions."

That's like 90% of my posting tbh

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

TBeats posted:

That's like 90% of my posting tbh

Explains the rap sheet

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

iospace posted:

Explains the rap sheet

Everyone's rap sheet's usually explain everything.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

vyst posted:

Everyone's rap sheet's usually explain everything.

what does mine say about me? Cause... it's pretty short :o

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

kayakyakr posted:

Check out this nerd.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Is Dale Gribble the spiritual founder of the Sovereign Citizen movement?

I'm 95% sure it all traces back to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I learned about that crap long after I knew what KOTH was so re-watching episodes makes Dale even better knowing that stuff was clearly an influence on him.

I've also absolutely seen a video where a man states something very similar in court regarding how a flag looked or some other line of similar bullshit. Sovereign citizen videos are endless entertainment because it always ends with a cop arresting them or a judge humiliating them.

This is my all-time favorite video. The judge turns this all back around on the guy and has him doing mental gymnastics until he basically says the judge is bullying him because he's unable to keep up with the judge's line of questioning. Watch the other prisoners be amazed at the sovcit at first because he spouts some 1L-type bullshit then realize he's getting tooled and start laughing at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7h7uevwxt8

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
I'm relatively sure I never learned anything that Sovcit's say in 1L. It's all nonsensical and is seemingly based on the Articles of Confederation being that the Constitution was an illegal coup of the rightful government.

What I am saying is that the illuminati has taken over all levels of the legal system in this country from the judiciary to the lowest levels of legal education.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Sab0921 posted:

I'm relatively sure I never learned anything that Sovcit's say in 1L. It's all nonsensical and is seemingly based on the Articles of Confederation being that the Constitution was an illegal coup of the rightful government.

What I am saying is that the illuminati has taken over all levels of the legal system in this country from the judiciary to the lowest levels of legal education.

Well that depends, did the flag at your law school have a gold fringe? You might want to check it out, your law degree might only apply to maritime courts.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Sab0921 posted:

Coup no, illegal...maybe? I mean, the guys that showed up to the thing weren't even sure and George Washington practically said "don't worry about it."

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

swickles posted:

Well that depends, did the flag at your law school have a gold fringe? You might want to check it out, your law degree might only apply to maritime courts.

It was academia in the United States, the only flag we had was a hammer and sickle.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Sab0921 posted:

It's more like someone took Black's Law Dictionary and the mindset of a 12 year old trying to trip up a cop with some stupid theoretical questioning and mixed them together.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Dad discovers one weird trick to subvert the legal system. Judges HATE him!

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
I can watch sov cits get tazed all day, god bless

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Crotch Bat posted:

What fanbase has the highest amount of sov citizens? Let's keep it to P5.

Not P5, but definitely Wyoming.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
When Obama was president? Probably some southern state like Alabama. Now that trump is president? It'll probably be a northern state like NY in a year or so.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Keep in mind the densest concentration of sovcits is actually the black gangs of Baltimore who all bought into the "Moorish Law" thing at once to no avail

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Crotch Bat posted:

Let's keep it to P5.

What is this, Reddit?

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

swickles posted:

I feel like there has to be a certain level of intellectual arrogance to go sovereign citizen, and when I think of intellectual arrogance, I think of Duke.

Most people at Duke don't really care enough about anything other than going to the right law school/med school/corporate job. The whole sovereign citizen thing would get in the way of becoming the perfect yuppie.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Adun posted:

Most people at Duke don't really care enough about anything other than going to the right law school/med school/corporate job. The whole sovereign citizen thing would get in the way of becoming the perfect yuppie.

Thats a good point, plus I imagine any police interaction between a Duke student and police always has "My dad/mom/uncle is a lawyer!" within the first 30 seconds.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

kayakyakr posted:

Short rap sheet? You must be pretty boring lol

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

vyst posted:

Short rap sheet? You must be pretty boring lol

I am boring :(

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

FizFashizzle posted:

The third time, in another life basically when I was applying for Law school, they let me in by mistake and had to call me to tell me that I had not in fact been accepted.

Do it again and say you're already in the system. Making less work for admins does wonders for moving things along.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

For those that don't read the coaching carrousel thread, Snyder has throat cancer and has been going through treatment. At this time he doesn't seem to want to step down, stating that it will not have any effect on his job. I think the dude is a hero and this is as good of a time as any to step back, but he knows better what he feels he can and can't do

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/wtajnews/status/831217500381708288

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh no

no no no goddamnit not more of this :smith:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Raku posted:

Keep in mind the densest concentration of sovcits is actually the black gangs of Baltimore who all bought into the "Moorish Law" thing at once to no avail

poo poo it's not like the actual Justice system in this country treats us any better

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That's what you call the cycle of abuse.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

News article: http://wkrn.com/2017/02/13/sanduskys-son-arrested-for-child-sexual-assault/

quote:

Pennsylvania State Police began an investigation in November 2016 after a child claimed to have received text messages from Jeffrey Sandusky, including some that asked for naked photographs.

According to state police, Jeffrey Sandusky was dating the child’s mother and had lived in the residence for about five years.

The explicit text messages where shared with the child’s father, who then notified police.

According to the criminal complaint, a second child was also abused dating back to 2013.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

jesus christ

i sometimes roll my eyes and joke about helicopter parents worrying about every single little thing, then i read poo poo like this and realize they're a lot more justified than my dumb rear end wants to think

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

In addition to every awful thing the kid has gone through, I can't imagine how guilty and betrayed the mother must feel right now.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Joe knew

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Son, it's time you learn the family business.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Burn Pennsylvania down

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

gg by being nice to them ncaa

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
welp im going to jail guys cya

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

gg by being nice to them ncaa

Yeah, if only the NCAA had kept the wins vacated and the program on probation then this would have been avoided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I hate Penn State as much as anyone but yeah the NCAA isn't law enforcement and whatever they did or didn't do to Penn State wasn't going to affect this shithead for continuing the cycle

• Locked thread