Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Plan Z posted:

I would agree to federally fund a study to find out why four states whack it to cartoons so much.

Bernie will make anime real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

I want to believe that Biden is responsible for swinging Delaware into Ebony.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

yeah it's too bad ppl dieing and all, but maybe they should just get jobs and the main thing is where is my fucken tax cut

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Annual Prophet posted:

yeah it's too bad ppl dieing and all, but maybe they should just get jobs and the main thing is where is my fucken tax cut

Meghan McCain parachute account spotted

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Meghan McCain parachute account spotted

omg they need to just defund tricare so dad can just die already he's such a pain and so ancient

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

stephenfry posted:

how is clinton not precisely as "retarded" as stein? she went on a speaking tour to encourage the wealthy to invest in fracking and she thinks encryption is magical.

sorry, i know this is an old reply to a thread derail, but i saw this tweet and had to share

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/829008961550553093

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:Lefty_circular_firing_squad.jpeg:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Republicans may be petty and spiteful, but their politics aren't garbage. Because they won, and they won bigly.

our politics are not garbage
OP! this is a right wing shill, so don't respond

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TheDon01 posted:

Their furniture is baller as hell but nah they're a bunch of Christian prudes.

You can't respect being so volcel that everyone who believed their religion died childless smh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Knight posted:

No sympathy

quote:

“I’m confident that he can grasp the magnitude and the anxiety of what’s happening now.”

lol at that sentence in particular

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

I wonder how well her 401k did from 2009-2016.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I wonder how well her 401k did from 2009-2016.

The market was just realizing how terrible of a job Obama was doing and predicting a GOP successor. It's very prescient, you see.

Also Ben Bernake fake money (((QE 3))) jews jews jews JEWS JEWS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

so how many new trump regrets are we expecting when oroville is flattened and DT refuses to give federal aid money

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

so how many new trump regrets are we expecting when oroville is flattened and DT refuses to give federal aid money

Trump will do nothing and Brown will fix it from the $7 billion dollar rainy day fund his tax and spend liberal philosophies have built up

Then the Butte county voters will think Trump did it and praise him and vote for him in 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Picture from Oroville, which went for Trump, from the near future:

joke theft is fun

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Trump will do nothing and Brown will fix it from the $7 billion dollar rainy day fund his tax and spend liberal philosophies have built up

Then the Butte county voters will think Trump did it and praise him and vote for him in 2020

sounds to me like "PAID FOR BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA should be plastered on literally everything that gets rebuilt imo. plus im hope trump makes a big, unignorable deal about not sending in aid money

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

sounds to me like "PAID FOR BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA should be plastered on literally everything that gets rebuilt imo. plus im hope trump makes a big, unignorable deal about not sending in aid money

I suspect that if he does, Brown will make a big, unigorable deal about how he fixed it himself with money he's now not sending to DC

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I suspect that if he does, Brown will make a big, unigorable deal about how he fixed it himself with money he's now not sending to DC

god willing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

god willing

The nice thing is that even if it's not even really a possible thing, Brown could just TELL Trump that he's going to claim all the tax revenue in the state for himself and Trump would just react as though that's a thing that could happen automatically

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

heres someone realizing shes probably gonna die under trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:whitewater:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

seems more likely trump will die on top of her

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Squizzle posted:

I just realized those parrots are having a thressome

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Bodyholes posted:

on the one hand it's gonna be great when medicare and obamacare are eliminated and baby boomers die off en masse. on the other hand i quite like my parents and it's tough to think about them suffering because the rest of their generation had to go and be retarded

That's why I'm hoping most everyone else's parents die off slightly before mine and we can put back Medicare in time to save them from their own boomer stupidity.

Sorry if your folks are among the dead, nothing personal don't be mad.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

I just realized those parrots are having a thressome

lets check it from a diff angle

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

how many pictures did they take on these fuckparrots wtf

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

The nice thing is that even if it's not even really a possible thing, Brown could just TELL Trump that he's going to claim all the tax revenue in the state for himself and Trump would just react as though that's a thing that could happen automatically

oh my god you're right

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ffffffuck you Squizzle

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Squizzle posted:

how many pictures did they take on these fuckparrots wtf

is this one of those LOGH long neck "are you frustrated" edits

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
im pretty sure this article belongs in this thread :kiddo:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

:thumbsup:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I'm glad of it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:discourse:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/Caitlyn_Jenner/status/834935434144731136

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

well...you're a stupid bitch if you thought we cared about the trans community
have you heard about our policies?
clearly, and evidently, not
my constituency fears you, the democratic constituency applauds you

please figure out how this works, for my sake
i find this personally disturbing, you really should know who (false, ineffective, or otherwise) your friends are

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao so she truly is a republican since she doesn't give half a loose poo poo until something directly affects her

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

haha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

'from one Republican to another'