Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MrWillsauce posted:

im really good at women

im really good at mario kart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince

MrWillsauce posted:

im really good at women

same. ask me anything about women. to start, i'll have you know that women have two (2) hands, just like us men. biology is fascinating.

Rushi

by Smythe

the littlest prince posted:

same. ask me anything about women. to start, i'll have you know that women have two (2) hands, just like us men. biology is fascinating.

i always think i'm gonna find out that like one gender has only 9 toes or something and everybody already knew and I wasn't paying any attention

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'm just saying washing your hands probably isn't going to cut it. I'd be like wiping down doorknobs, maybe not sleeping in the same bed or using the same restroom for the duration of the illness. It's that contageous and that unpleasant. And it's even worse when 2 people have it at the same time, my wife and I both had it and you really don't want to be competing for the trashcan and toilet.

Yeah I'm banished to the guest room tonight for sure :/ wife seems to be improving though, she drank the 'ade slowly all day and kept it down

Also cooking / food vapors are banned in the house atm so i went out and ate pizza... not a terrible fate tbh

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Pizza is my spirit animal

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Bananana posted:

and you still eat it?!

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Just want to say that little haystacks of ricotta on pizza is really good. Try it!

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

and you still eat it?!

It strengthens my spirit

Also

It's what it would have wanted

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

The Bananana posted:

Beachcomber posted:

Just want to say that little haystacks of ricotta on pizza is really good. Try it!

ricotta on pizza is very good

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

John wick 2 was rad

Historical Wizards

It finally happened, I was afraid this would happen when I got around to watching all their movies. I found a Marx Brother's movie I don't like. :(

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Robot Made of Meat

Historical Wizards posted:

It finally happened, I was afraid this would happen when I got around to watching all their movies. I found a Marx Brother's movie I don't like. :(

!!

Which one? I like some more than others, but probably my least favorite is Love Happy.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Historical Wizards

Robot Made of Meat posted:

!!

Which one? I like some more than others, but probably my least favorite is Love Happy.

The Cocoanuts, it's obvious that its their first film in a bad way. They just haven't hit their stride and it just comes off as a bad version of Animal Crackers

That being said, I've only seen a five (excluding Cocoanuts, which I couldn't make it through) which were mainly early ones.

Robot Made of Meat

The Cocoanuts, it's obvious that its their first film in a bad way. They just haven't hit their stride and it just comes off as a bad version of Animal Crackers

That being said, I've only seen a five (excluding Cocoanuts, which I couldn't make it through) which were mainly early ones.

Yeah, Well. The Coacoanuts is a bit different, and it drags in spots, but as you say, it's their first film. It has its moments of brilliance, but I guess it's very much a "diamond in the rough" situation. I like it, but it's not my favorite (nor is it my least favorite).

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I just tried a beer called Vichtenaar. It is absolutely one of the most vile drinks in the world. It is not merely a bad beer, it is a grave insult to the entire concept of a beverage.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Sounds like it was brewed by a third string fantasy race.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah... Das Kapital was really boring :(

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

John wick 2 was rad

hell yeah

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Nice

alnilam

That's the power megaman gets from CAT MAN

tao of lmao

Luvcow posted:

New Gatorade flavor - chunky chicken noodle

gotta be better than that cucumber limon peppino

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Who ever knew that the week leading up to a life changing move with a new career in a different state could pull up such intense uncomfortable thoughts.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

tao of lmao posted:

fideos chunky de pollo

MrWillsauce

the littlest prince posted:

i'll have you know that women have two (2) hands, just like us men. biology is fascinating.

i'll believe it when i see it

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I saw Finding Dory last night

it was fun

Elusif

What is the phrase "Springtime for Hitler" from?

Robot Made of Meat

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

The Producers.

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Elusif

Tubular

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

D: wtf no

vanisher

tao of lmao posted:

In the past I picked up a light green Gatorade assuming that all the flavors were similar.

Nope, it was cucumber.

Always check the label my friends

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Historical Wizards

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47a9K05Qi9Q

Historical Wizards

I still haven't been probed for either of the probe threads :(

deep dish peat moss

vanisher posted:

In the past I picked up a light green Gatorade assuming that all the flavors were similar.

Nope, it was cucumber.

Always check the label my friends

Cucumber gatorade is really good

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

:glomp:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

I'm glad you said something because I accidentally skipped a couple people. I'll get you tonight, scout's honor.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

deep dish peat moss posted:

Cucumber gatorade is really good

agreed, limon pepino is good af.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Its not bad per se

But when you thought it was going to taste like Gatorade it can be an unpleasant surprise.