Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Pigbuster posted:

The sequel looks like it'll be 100 times worse in that regard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn0RpK_PP_Y

I wish there was a release date for this yet. The wife destroyed the first game so I'm eager to be able to hook her up with the sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CrashCat posted:

For me only Redbox survives, so needless to say many of the games I would like to try are not broad enough in appeal and never make it there. I don't give enough of a poo poo to use a Gamefly ssubscription

I got an unexpectedly big refund, I could still get one. I don't like the idea of playing one game and then mothballing it for half a year though.

Splatoon 2 tho

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i had a dream that there was a new paradox game where you ran the ncc 1701-d enterprise and it ruled. that was my dream thank you

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Of the pool of games I have to choose from I think I should have played Nioh and not Berseria. ugh

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have preordered the Neon Joycon Switch :)

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

grats

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

VideoGames posted:

:yeah:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Oh I did it on release day, just I saw someone asking and thought I'd put my name forward as one of the ones!

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Teaching myself to use Blender, I made my first model and put him in GTA 5:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Well, at least someone remembered SCUD.

EDIT: This made it sound assy like I was making GBS threads on your work so I'm just going to amend that that's cool and the only reason I know of SCUD is because of the assy Saturn game.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

In Training posted:

Splatoon 2 tho
I guess? I didn't get it for Wii U because this was coming up soon but now I wonder how many people will actually make the jump, especially with a monthly fee

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Phantasium posted:

EDIT: This made it sound assy like I was making GBS threads on your work so I'm just going to amend that that's cool and the only reason I know of SCUD is because of the assy Saturn game.

He's a pretty cool comic book character, and I've been a fan of his since I was like 12. I never played the Saturn game, but I had a friend who owned it when I was in 4th grade. The creator of Scud is a kinda weird and funny guy, and he also made the Sarah Silverman Program.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

CrashCat posted:

I guess? I didn't get it for Wii U because this was coming up soon but now I wonder how many people will actually make the jump, especially with a monthly fee

I'm interviews, Nintendo has been talking somewhere between $18-$25 per year, it's really not that bad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also when Splatoon 2 comes out the paid internet part of stuff wont be live yet.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

oddium posted:

i had a dream that there was a new paradox game where you ran the ncc 1701-d enterprise and it ruled. that was my dream thank you

That would be fun. Like a proper sequel to Bridge Commander or w/e

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Joe Gillian posted:

Teaching myself to use Blender, I made my first model and put him in GTA 5:

Phantasium posted:

Joe Gillian posted:

He's a pretty cool comic book character, and I've been a fan of his since I was like 12. I never played the Saturn game, but I had a friend who owned it when I was in 4th grade. The creator of Scud is a kinda weird and funny guy, and he also made the Sarah Silverman Program.

Other people remember SCUD and one even claimed to play the Saturn game :eyepop: I had a compendium of them up to issue 20. I never did see the finale.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
Are there any good couch co-op games for ps4?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Klaus Kinski posted:

Are there any good couch co-op games for ps4?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/5tky3d/local_coop_and_multiplayer_games_definitive_list/ here's a big list someone posted on reddit

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Perfect, thanks!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I haven't played Mother 3 yet (played a little like 10 years ago when the translation came out but then I fell off for some reason) but I'm going to after I finish DQ5, since I finally finished Earthbound for the first time over Christmas. I really hope I get to kick his rear end.

Problem Sleuth posted:

are the android versions of the dragon quest games any good?

They're pretty much the best versions you can get, the first 6 at least. 4-6 are ports of the DS versions, the touch controls are kind of obnoxious for walking around and I wish there was a controller / widescreen option but it balances out by being more convenient to start up and play a little / grind some levels in short bursts. Also it has party chat, which I think I heard they don't have in the English DS versions?

raditts fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Feb 13, 2017

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Also when Splatoon 2 comes out the paid internet part of stuff wont be live yet.

im excited to get into it. I only played splatoon for like 15 mins but though it looked cool.

Free online is a big plus too. Not sure i want a years sub for a game that im not sure ill play more than a few months.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Humble is doing a huge, $30 minimum all-charity bundle. Lots of good stuff, very little garbage.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

This is insane value.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I like that they have an R book in that huge ocean of video games. I've been trying to learn R anyway and a good book is generally more than 30 bucks.

I already have a ton of these games so be on the look out for Free Games from Yours Truly!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
It turns out I have a spare copy of the PC version of Dragon's Dogma!
Whoever would like it, please let me know!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Kinda wish I hadn't bought half of those in previous humble bundles, now.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

VideoGames posted:

It turns out I have a spare copy of the PC version of Dragon's Dogma!
Whoever would like it, please let me know!

Errr, can I have it? Been meaning to give it a try and I missed the bundle it was on. :sweatdrop:

/edit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EdmondSA

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Humble Bundle already hit the 300k that they were matching, woah.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The real reason teachers make you clear your memory before tests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nduMTX86Zl0

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I think I'm gonna have a proper go at Invisible Inc tonight

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

enjoy it. one thing i didn't realize until too late is that raiding prisons gets you new operatives.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wish XCOM had the thing from Invisible Inc where you can rewind a turn a couple times per mission (because the alternative is me saving obsessively because I'm too much of a baby to lose my precious soldiers)

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE

this is easily the best humble bundle since the very first one. also its looking like they're gonna break 1 million soon

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

VideoGames posted:

Congrats!!

I'm jelly

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Was looking for the Humble Bundle thread to post this in, it's ridiculous.

E: And they're already over 1 million, word

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

http://www.gamefaqs.com/top10/2933-the-top-10-grasses

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I've been playing a bunch of Dragon Quest 8 on 3ds and it's good but feels kind of shallow after playing stuff like Bravely Default and Dragon Quest 9.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Just saw the Lego Batman Movie. Good stuff!

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I caught John wick 2 yesterday, it was very good

I liked the parts where he shot people in the head, and also the times when he shoots other parts of the body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Do you think john wick could assassinate agent 47

this is important

• Locked thread