Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

unpacked robinhood posted:

poo poo so he can actually read then ?

no, he needed the light to look at the pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
keep being reminded of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vgDpI8kU98

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

good thing android is fundimentally incapable of having two apps make calls to the camera hardware meaning that if the lil flashlight button is pressed the camera api calls will return blanks and that is a fundimental low level limitation that can't be hacked around with kernel access and custom firmware let alone secret russian malware or whatever

anroid wins again!!!

seems like the sort of thing you could get around by changing it so the flashlight button runs a different app than its default one, somehting that does your secret camera spy stuff but i aint 1337 so what do I know

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Zorodius posted:

one of the many great things about Donald Trump being president is that it really shuts up Illuminati theorists. Nobody's at the wheel of this bus, baby!

They are doing some extremely nefarious poo poo and needed to distract as many people as possible for about eighteen months until he gets impeached and by then they'll have all our skin or whatever for more lizardman costumes

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Krinkle posted:

They are doing some extremely nefarious poo poo and needed to distract as many people as possible for about eighteen months until he gets impeached and by then they'll have all our skin or whatever for more lizardman costumes

When lizardmen steal your dick: a reptile dysfunction

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

poo poo so he can actually read then ?

The briefing was a picture of Kim Jong Un, a rocket launch and a frowny face.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

proof of concept posted:

seems like the sort of thing you could get around by changing it so the flashlight button runs a different app than its default one, somehting that does your secret camera spy stuff but i aint 1337 so what do I know

Idk what's this flashlight button talk is about, there's probably an app that toggles the led on or off, not a thing that needs to constantly talk with the led part.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

"mister president, are you certain you wish to launch?"
"yeah these are very nasty people, bad people. very bad."
"very well mister president. in your nuclear control case is an envelope. you just need to break the seal and input the 16-digit alphanumeric access code for final launch authority."
*sweats profusely, squinting as the word-noise shapes and numbers dance around on the slip of paper in front of him.*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
umm Android security is a total joke even the current version. the camera might not be hackable to live stream from or some spy poo poo like that but that doesnt mean the rest of the phone is secure.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
simply the fact that the phone is connected to his twitter account is a big enough security risk in and of itself

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Idk if his phone is gonna get hacked like that necessarily but lol there's no fuckin' way this dude and his administration aren't leaking all kinds of poo poo all over the place through sheer incompetence.

The Russians prolly have so much poo poo on that guy from before he was POTUS.

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011

proof of concept posted:

get a load of our president donald trump (lol) trying his handshake power play on the canadian pm

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/831171027845554176

dude is totally ready for it and when it doesn't work trump's all like "aw :("

Pretty sure every important person meeting Trump will get a handshake briefing, and his stupid power pull won't ever work anymore.
lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

lmao

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Idk what's this flashlight button talk is about, there's probably an app that toggles the led on or off, not a thing that needs to constantly talk with the led part.

button, launch icon, same diff

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

When lizardmen steal your dick: a reptile dysfunction
lol

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

lmao

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

cnut posted:

Trump advisor Stephen Miller: is that the most punchable face or what?!

lol

I want to wedgie this freaking nerd so bad I can feel it in my teeth.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

lol irl.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

being wracked with powerful lols here

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

proof of concept posted:

get a load of our president donald trump (lol) trying his handshake power play on the canadian pm

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/831171027845554176

dude is totally ready for it and when it doesn't work trump's all like "aw :("

Lol again at the feeble old gently caress; everybody is going to strongarm trump from now on and he's going to start tweeting angrily about "BAd handshakes" with "very rude prime ministers" as he gets continually owned by every other head of state from here until forever now that his retard maneuever is common knowledge and he can't literally ambush unsuspecting people by yanking their arm like a loving five year old.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

simply the fact that the phone is connected to his twitter account is a big enough security risk in and of itself

the @potus account is registered to a gmail account lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Jose posted:

No way they could hack that!

e: lol

cnut fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Feb 13, 2017

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

help im dying from the lols

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's security through retardation. new philosophy get with it

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

thathonkey posted:

:hawaaaafap:

Never heard that one before!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

anything negative that is leaked is just fake news. Brilliant.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

what lmao

I thought his personal one was but not like the official loving potus account

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey posted:

what lmao

I thought his personal one was but not like the official loving potus account

is it possible to see which account it is? because I swear to god the pw is probably some poo poo like "TrumpRules2016"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

thats not a real picture is it?

man he's the ugliest president; even Lyndon Johnson an Nixon were better looking

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i wonder if he will have the time to stay orange for his entire (8 yr long) term

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Moridin920 posted:

is it possible to see which account it is? because I swear to god the pw is probably some poo poo like "TrumpRules2016"

way to complicated! It's probably makeamericagreatagain

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Tumble posted:

thats not a real picture is it?

man he's the ugliest president; even Lyndon Johnson an Nixon were better looking

dude everyone looks like poo poo next to anime husbando trudeau

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He fixed the farmer illegal workforce deficit problem by flooding some fields in California ? That's thinking bigly

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

holy lol at that makeup line.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://mobile.twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/831218028750729216

quote:

Trump will be in town from Friday through Monday, according to the FAA.

he's planning a 4 day weekend next weekend lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Minimalist Program posted:

holy lol at that makeup line.

lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

holy gently caress lmao

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

cnut posted:

holy gently caress lmao

the more you look at it the more it looks like somebody photoshopped another face onto a very pale fat mans body, poorly.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

but obummer!!! golf!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lmao

quote:

"I just want everybody to understand and fully know that the United States of America stands behind Japan, its great ally, 100%," Trump said.

He declined to read from a set of prepared remarks, which photographers captured images of, that were resting on his podium. Those remarks did mention the missile test specifically and vowed cooperation between allies to "safeguard and protect" against North Korea's "provocative acts."

"That was a joint statement we decided not to make," a senior administration official said afterward, explaining why those remarks were cast aside. Because Abe spoke first, and then Trump, there was "no need for communique," the official said.

Trump left the impromptu briefing room without taking questions, having delivered the first emergency foreign policy statement of his presidency.

But even as he confronted one of the gravest matters of his office, Trump nonetheless found it impossible to resist dropping in on a nearby wedding reception, already underway in his treasured Grand Ballroom. Trump designed and built the space himself after purchasing Mar-a-Lago in the 1980s.

Entering the ornate room, Trump took a photo with the bride and her bridesmaids, who posed in red gowns next to the commander in chief, mimicking his signature thumbs-up.

Then he grabbed a microphone.

"I saw them out on the lawn today," Trump said of the bride and groom, who were standing nearby. "I said to the Prime Minister of Japan, I said, 'C'mon Shinzo, let's go over and say hello.' "

"They've been members of this club for a long time," Trump said of the newlyweds. "They've paid me a fortune."

i really could have bolded the whole thing

i was disappointed with my first crop of trump alerts but lols... lols find a way