Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Idk he wrote that super weirdly but "we never ever gently caress really" is a legitimate concern in an adult relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

tater_salad posted:

Good lord I think my gf and I dated for about 2 months before we had sex and o5 never occurred to me that I should write her a long rear end letter explaining how I wanted to rip her clothes off. Guess I was doing it wrong.

Seems to me this guy has an incel brain, at weeks and after collecting 850 sex bux through gifts and kind deeds I am now ready to exchange them for a "sexytimes" as is customary, I am due at least two of these as due to you having a child and taking dick miles into account this is the number of sexbux you are worth.
Please meet me at xyz hotel so that the sexytimes may commense, PIV is required.

She was already going to leave him, but he seems to be for real autistic hence trying to "fix things" with that e-mail.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

She was already going to leave him, but he seems to be for real autistic hence trying to "fix things" with that e-mail.

Yea

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

tater_salad posted:

Good lord I think my gf and I dated for about 2 months before we had sex and o5 never occurred to me that I should write her a long rear end letter explaining how I wanted to rip her clothes off. Guess I was doing it wrong.

Seems to me this guy has an incel brain, at weeks and after collecting 850 sex bux through gifts and kind deeds I am now ready to exchange them for a "sexytimes" as is customary, I am due at least two of these as due to you having a child and taking dick miles into account this is the number of sexbux you are worth.
Please meet me at xyz hotel so that the sexytimes may commense, PIV is required.

oh god I didn't even make it to the sex part of the letter before I stopped reading the first time

quote:

Regarding sex: I am at my wit’s end with it. The pictures you sent me can only get me so far. I see you and I want to tear off your clothes and be with you all night and we haven’t done that in a long time. Something always gets in the way. To me, that is a major problem. Sex is important to me and I know you like it too. Like I promised you, on the weekend of the 17-19th, we will be in a hotel with each other and that will take care of that. I want to tear into you so bad and I’ll show you exactly what I mean on that weekend. That will be a very good weekend...

:stonk:

:redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag:

it reads like the kind of thing a stalker sends the celebrity he obsessively creeps

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

corn on the cop posted:

you sound like a fucknugget dude

take the stick out of your rear end and also realize that the way we define "intelligence" is super narrow and largely culturally determined

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That's really the reaction to "I wanna gently caress you so bad grr I can't wait to tear your clothes off" ?

'cuz look I mean I've said that several times to people and it has worked out fairly well. Not quite so awkwardly delivered of course but hey.

It doesn't sound like a stalker, it sounds like a dude who writes weird saying "hey we never have sex and just jerking it to your nudes isn't really cutting it anymore" which seems like a reasonable complaint.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

jfc did yall do anything this weekend besides argue about anime and loving Mirthless

Me [28 M] with my ex-girlfriend [27 M/F] Left me after I wrote an email spilling my guts

:buddy: :sever: !

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Giving his comments on her mothering a month or so into the relationship is a way bigger no-no imo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
yeah the "grr wanna take ur clothes off" bit is like :rolleyes:, but the other poo poo is super condescending and annoying

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MF_James posted:

Yeah, finding this out has seriously changed my life (in regards to ketchup). I am now in a monogamous relationship with the ketchup in my fridge, I will never touch, taste, lick or ingest any other ketchup; unless it's the same kind I have at home, at which point, it's not cheating, right?

Checked with the boys in legal and they confirmed that as long as the new clone has indentical memories and their is no other existing copy its not cheating. Also, and I quote, "Its a bottle of ketchup who gives a drat"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I cuck my condiments all the time nothing can stop me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Checked with the boys in legal and they confirmed that as long as the new clone has indentical memories and their is no other existing copy its not cheating. Also, and I quote, "Its a bottle of ketchup who gives a drat"

and just to make it easy, they rounded up to the hour for billing purposes

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Moridin920 posted:

That's really the reaction to "I wanna gently caress you so bad grr I can't wait to tear your clothes off" ?

'cuz look I mean I've said that several times to people and it has worked out fairly well. Not quite so awkwardly delivered of course but hey.

It doesn't sound like a stalker, it sounds like a dude who writes weird saying "hey we never have sex and just jerking it to your nudes isn't really cutting it anymore" which seems like a reasonable complaint.

I feel like the context of the rest of the letter makes it a lot more sinister than "I'm gonna gently caress you so good"

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
When MF_James winds up in the ER with his dick stuck in the ketchup bottle it'll be your collective fault.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

As much as it pains me to say, I actually agree with Mirthless. This doesn't sound like a guy who says "hey we haven't had sex and I'd really like to, so how about I book us us a hotel room so we can focus on eachother. Or are things coming up because you aren't ready to go that far yet?"

It sounds more like a guy so says "we must have the sex because I want it so bad, you keep putting it off so I've gotten us a hotel room so I can make you feel my sexual prowess"
I have a feeling if she went "a very good time it will be" is not actually what would have happened, and her friends were right to say :redflag:

Yeah also the rest of the email makes it read like this, this doesn't read like a "I want to so bad and want to rip your clothes off"

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Feb 14, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Yeah the sex stuff is the least disturbing part of the letter by miles but still delightful paired with the least sexy correspondence of all time

Pick posted:

Cheese is a super drat weird food, admittedly.

They do the exact same poo poo with soy so they can just fuckin deal :colbert:

Leon Einstein posted:

Yeah, but if it hurts that bad, they're doing it wrong.

That's what you think

Dude's made it pretty clear that her pain is either entirely beside the point, or entirely the point, to him

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

tater_salad posted:

As much as it pains nw to say but I actually agree with Mirthless. This doesn't sound like a guy who says "hey we haven't had sex and I'd really like to, so how about I book us us a hotel room so we can focus on eachother. Or are things coming up because you aren't ready to go that far yet?"

It sounds more like a guy so says "we must have the sex because I want it so bad, you keep putting it off so I've gotten us a hotel room so I can make you feel my sexual prowess"
I have a feeling if she went "a very good time it will be" is not actually what would have happened, and her friends were right to say :redflag:

I got the impression that they had had sex a couple of times but haven't had a chance for whatever reason, but the certain terms he uses in the letter still make it creepy as hell

"My attempts to penetrate you have thus been stymied, but rest assured, I will have you alone for three days in a hotel soon and in that time I will remedy the problem!"

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

That's what you think

Dude's made it pretty clear that her pain is either entirely beside the point, or entirely the point, to him

I'd bet it's the latter. You'd have to be doing it on purpose for it to still be that painful after a year.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I ripped off your clothes and did very good in that aspect of the scenario.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Yeah it does sound like they have, but the whole email sounds like "reasons we shouldn't be dating". She's been pulling away for awhile and doesn't care because it's not going to work. The whole sex thing isn't the creepiest part I agree but it's what I read the most because I was kind of :eyepop: over it. Dude seems entitled to a relationship and sex, even when it's clear they aren't right for each other.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I bet he thought his "honesty" made him entitled to sex.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

Idk he wrote that super weirdly but "we never ever gently caress really" is a legitimate concern in an adult relationship.

I think it's normal to wonder why your partner doesn't want to explore intimacy with you... except not if you're specifically that guy who wrote that insane nonsense about how he's entitled to a relationship with his "girlfriend". I hope she forwarded that email to the cops and keeps it around for all his future dates.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Pick posted:

5'4" and 155lbs is fat

butterhands

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

I cuck my condiments all the time nothing can stop me.

I opened my relationship with mustard.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm balls deep in a bag of loose fixins

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pick posted:

I don't get why a self-admitted miserable alcoholic gets to decide that these people should be sterilized by the state.

D'aaw, I love you too, Pick.

Mr. Goodbytes
Jan 30, 2006

Networks AND Ghosts?

Pick posted:

My mother's case is significantly more expressed than mine. She has some spine problems, but otherwise seems all right. She is however very tall and veeeerry thin, which aesthetically is rewarded in our culture, but involves complications also.

Sorta how it is for me. Mine is from mom as well, and she's a lot worse off. I got the tallness, and ended up at 6 foot, which admittedly isn't too extreme, but I'm taller than both my parents.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Wow, 80 new posts and no derail, this calls for a celebration!

quote:

My [F19] boyfriend [M20] is angry at me because I said I only date guys over 6' tall. Am I in the wrong?
u/Thgutxuycuyc1y
Two nights ago I was at a restaurant with some friends and he was in the neighborhood so he stopped by for a few minutes. We were talking about guys, as we do and we were on the subject of height. I said that I wouldn't dare a guy under 6' and pretty much all my friends agreed. He said he had to go after that.

Later that night he said he was sleeping on the couch because he thought it was a "disgusting thing to say." Last night he slept on the couch too. I don't see why he's so angry with me. He's 6'4". His best friends pretty short, so that may be it. But, it's not fair of him to be angry at me because I like tall guys. Plus it isn't just me, pretty much all girls like tall guys.

I haven't apologised because I don't think I did anything wrong. Do you think I am wrong? I was just stating my opinion. There's nothing wrong with short guys, I didn't say that, they're just not for me. I think it's unfair of him to be angry at me.

tl;dr:My [F19] boyfriend [M20] is angry at me because I said I only date guys over 6' tall.

And, on that very night, Johnny learned the most important lesson of the holidays: that the true insecure manlet was inside him all along!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Bubblyblubber posted:

And, on that very night, Johnny learned the most important lesson of the holidays: that the true insecure manlet was inside him all along!

Maybe he feels like the only reason she wants to date him is because he's tall. :shrug: It's weird to be somebody's fetish.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

That's fair. It would piss me off if my girlfriend said that too

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Bubblyblubber posted:

quote:

My [F19] boyfriend [M20] is angry at me because I said I only date guys over 6' tall. Am I in the wrong?

Finding out his SO wouldn't have even bothered talking to him if he were 5' 11" might be making him question why he's in this relationship. poo poo, he might be taking a deep, serious look at his own preferences. Who knows?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dude's probably overreacting a bit, but I kinda feel like there might be a little more to that story than is being let on. We don't really know how exactly she communicated her lack of interest in guys who are not taller than average.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Bubblyblubber posted:

It's pretty similar to a bunch of guys discussing the minimum breast size they'd accept when considering a potential girlfriend- you're certainly allowed to have your own preferences and minimum standards, but discussing them in mixed company is crass at best and it shouldn't be a huge shock if your significant other interpreted such a conversation as objectifying/questioned the degree to which you valued them as a person or why you were in a relationship.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

its just a gross, douchey thing to say. Like, I am such a catch that I would dismiss out of hand any man with femurs less than 26 inches in length. Its like a guy saying he would laugh off any woman with less than E cup tits, and the nipples cant be too big either.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bubblyblubber posted:

I feel like it's a bit on par with saying you only date double D's, you're entitled to your preference but it does come across kind of badly.

I'm 6'4 but when I did online dating stuff I avoided profiles that specified 6'+

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I'm no Jon Pop but heightism sucks for everyone.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

LGD posted:

It's pretty similar to a bunch of guys discussing the minimum breast size they'd accept when considering a potential girlfriend- you're certainly allowed to have your own preferences and minimum standards, but discussing them in mixed company is crass at best and it shouldn't be a huge shock if your significant other interpreted such a conversation as objectifying/questioned the degree to which you valued them as a person.

All titties are good titties. Amen.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I bet this one ex colleague I have would have a great relationship story, he's 39 and his girlfriend is 22

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah being tall is pretty sweet but you get harassed by really tall girls and really short girls and it sometimes gets creepy.

Also people always try and pair you up with their giant bird friends

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

subhuman filth posted:

That's fair. It would piss me off if my girlfriend said that too

Maybe in those exact words, but my girlfriend tells me all the time that she likes tall slim guys and that's one of the reasons she finds me so sexy. For some strange reason, doesn't bother me that much...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Buddy needs to be thankful his girlfriend didn't act like that redditor boyfriend who was like "despite the fact I usually only like attractive women, I really love you!"