Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Play posted:

Maybe in those exact words, but my girlfriend tells me all the time that she likes tall slim guys and that's one of the reasons she finds me so sexy. For some strange reason, doesn't bother me that much...

I mean my gf has said she likes that I'm tall but that's different from what was said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Downside of being a tall dude is you're unlikely to find a woman taller than you, even at just 6 feet. Pity the 7 foot tall guys who have a similar preference, if they're out there.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

LGD posted:

It's pretty similar to a bunch of guys discussing the minimum breast size they'd accept when considering a potential girlfriend- you're certainly allowed to have your own preferences and minimum standards, but discussing them in mixed company is crass at best and it shouldn't be a huge shock if your significant other interpreted such a conversation as objectifying/questioned the degree to which you valued them as a person or why you were in a relationship.

Not to mention there's a difference between saying "hey babe I love your boobs" versus "lol if your boobs were any smaller I'd never have given you the time of day!! haha sorry that's life."

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

count the number of bad ideas in this one

quote:

My (20 M) gf (17 F) of 1 years wants to have a sexparty and i am terrified.

I(20/m) have a beautiful and loving girlfriend(17/f) we have been in this relationship for 1 years. She is bi am straight the relationship is monogamous.

I have had one girlfriend before her and lost my v card to her. My gf only had gfs before me because though she is bi she "somewhat likes girls a little more".

This 1 year was awesome so far in every way possible.(except a few things see later). She is hot, clever, funny, she has the same interests as me, same political and religious views as me. I want to marry the f out of her and have 1-2 children. Yeah i am madly in love with her. But...

Yesterday after sex just out of the blue she said that she wants to have a sex party the following way: she and 4-5 of her friends all girls aged: 15, 17, 17, 18, 18. Some of these girls she used to have sex before. Some of them are straight and "just want to explore their sexuallity" and others are bi. I can watch and am free to join in if i want to but they would prefer if i wouldnt. Iam scared to death.

First i have no idea how to have sex with more than one girl at once. Second what if one of them gets pregnant? [Despite the fact that they don't want him to join in, he's clearly planning on it] No contraception works 100% i had to use condom only and none of the girls are on pills. (we use both pills and condom with my gf). And most importantly am scared that she might use this as an excuse to latter have sex with multiple guys. I dont think that she would do something like that but i read frequently r/relationships and i have the impression that no girl ever is 100% trustworthy.

So what do you guys think should i be ok with this? I know 99,99% of guys would say "f yeah dude!" But i do really love her i dont want to f up this. Iam also scarred that because of this experience she might leave me for a girl. Tbh i dont have any idea why she is with me am not good looking am not rich and i doubt iam good in bed since i have very little experience hence my fear she might leave me for a girl or cheat on me with a other guy. (thanks reddit for ruining my trust in women).

disclaimer: this is my first post, age of consent in my country is 14,[sure it is!] my native language is obviously not english.

tl;dr:Gfs want to have a sexparty asks my permission but i am scarred that this might ruin our relationship.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Age of consent in Spain or Italy or something is 14 (source: I am a pedophile)

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Now that's a good one. Holy gently caress.

quote:

clever, funny, she has the same interests as me, same political and religious views as me
She's 17 bro. She knows exactly jack and poo poo.

Good god he's actually entertaining the idea of banging a 15 year old

I get the age of consent may be 14, but just something is allowed legally doesn't make it okay

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Feb 14, 2017

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
guy should be a champ and just hang out on the sidelines with water bottles and wet towels. he can give words of encouragement re: "good hustle out there, keep your head in the game" and maybe he can have a whistle too

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Now that's a good one. Holy gently caress.

She's 17 bro. She knows exactly jack and poo poo.

Good god he's actually entertaining the idea of banging a 15 year old

I get the age of consent may be 14, but just something is allowed legally doesn't make it okay

It's their culture man, don't be racist

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

He should stand there wearing only a T-shirt and socks and a moustache

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I like the whole they'd prefer he just hang back and watch thing but he's like nah no way i can pass up 6 teens at once

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
help how do I not get everyone pregnant in my teen orgy

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Betting that his country is Predditorlandia and he's just making up the 'not a native English speaker' claim and lowercasing and messing up spacing on purpose to justify sexpartytimes with a 15 year old.

Self content: I[28F] had a dream earlier today that my girlfriend[27F] made a 13 parter r/relationships post about me and I broke up with her as a result. Is this thread starting to get to me? :ohdear:

Height post: My problem with tallies is they refer to me as 'very short', despite explaining to them 5'4" is an average height for women. :colbert:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Also people always try and pair you up with their giant bird friends

The thing of it is, she didn't just express a preference, she said she wouldn't dare, as if it's this thing we as a society have decided. That's kind of gross.

Demographically, something like 85% of American men are under 6' tall.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

chumbler posted:

Dude's probably overreacting a bit, but I kinda feel like there might be a little more to that story than is being let on. We don't really know how exactly she communicated her lack of interest in guys who are not taller than average.

Her responses in the comments probably help inform. Someone takes issue with her "all women prefer tall guys" bit and says that women prefer common interests and positive personality traits, to which OP says she wants those things to, but bets the commenter wants those in a human just as she wants those in a tall person and that you wouldn't date a hamster just because it was kind and generous.

She's totally entitled to her physical preferences — we all have them (though admittedly I do think it's a little weird to make them absolutes) — but she doesn't make herself look very good.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you dont make them absolutes you can end up loving an untermenschen.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mr. Goodbytes posted:

Sorta how it is for me. Mine is from mom as well, and she's a lot worse off. I got the tallness, and ended up at 6 foot, which admittedly isn't too extreme, but I'm taller than both my parents.

I'm drastically the shortest in my family at 5'8" and I always feel like a short person. :qq:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
From that thread:

quote:

I didn't say all girls like guys over 6'. But yes, the large majority of girls like tall guys. I've never met a girl who didn't prefer taller guys. Lots are willing to settle for an average height guy, but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't prefer that guy to be taller.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
God knows that anyone who loves me is at least stepping down a level or two, if not jumping off of a standards cliff altogether.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bubblyblubber posted:

Wow, 80 new posts and no derail, this calls for a celebration!

And, on that very night, Johnny learned the most important lesson of the holidays: that the true insecure manlet was inside him all along!

It's fuckin nasty and lovely to put a height requirement on guys.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Caught up on this thread. Would also like to see the whispered-of thread where guy reaches out to his estranged grandma and gets caught up in her cult trying to kidnap him. Anyone got a link?

Also, that one where the guy was stalker-obsessive about his friendzoning crush that he :redflag:got a job working with her just to be near her :redflag:, then rifled through her bag for her panties, then tried to blame it on some kid was my favorite in the past ~100 or so pages.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

boner confessor posted:

guy should be a champ and just hang out on the sidelines with water bottles and wet towels. he can give words of encouragement re: "good hustle out there, keep your head in the game" and maybe he can have a whistle too

I really like this answer.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Drunk Nerds posted:

Also, that one where the guy was stalker-obsessive about his friendzoning crush that he :redflag:got a job working with her just to be near her :redflag:, then rifled through her bag for her panties, then tried to blame it on some kid was my favorite in the past ~100 or so pages.
Why would he make up a story about that on an advice forum, kid prolly was messing with her stuff cause kids do that.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

You can also have a preference for those who have not had their heritage soiled with negro blood but it still makes you a piece of poo poo

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

Why would he make up a story about that on an advice forum, kid prolly was messing with her stuff cause kids do that.

A. Dude is so unhealthily obsessed with a girl that he gets a job at her work
B. ???
C. Dude ends up holding girls' panties in such a way that girl freaks out over it

You can fill in your ??? with whatever you want... there's no way B. is 100% magically on the up-and-up

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Pick posted:

It's fuckin nasty and lovely to put a height requirement on guys.
Yeah, no poo poo. Totally falls under the umbrella of "I have a preference! It is my very special preference that I came up with all by myself despite that it cleaves exactly to the expectations imposed by the culture, tee-hee!", therefore gross.

Besides, the shorter ones are fun. You can fling 'em around.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

imagine having a "must be this tall to ride" sign tattooed on your rear end

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I have dated a few women that only date tall dudes. I don't think it's that uncommon. It just makes me feel bad for short guys.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Drunk Nerds posted:

A. Dude is so unhealthily obsessed with a girl that he gets a job at her work
B. ???
C. Dude ends up holding girls' panties in such a way that girl freaks out over it

You can fill in your ??? with whatever you want... there's no way B. is 100% magically on the up-and-up

maybe I remember the story wrong but didn't she help him get a job there?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

maybe I remember the story wrong but didn't she help him get a job there?

Yes, I remember because it's the same sentence as the creepiest quote from the story. Something about how she helped him get a job because he wanted to be around her more... nothing about needing a job, nor liking children.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Like there's definitely a setup where I would absolutely believe the kid did it and everything happened by accident. That narrative starts with "I have a friend... she is nice and helped me get a job." not, "I have a crush who won't be with me so I just kind of hover... she introduced me at her work because I wanted to be there to be around her."

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

spite house posted:

Besides, the shorter ones are fun. You can fling 'em around.

As a very short guy I can confirm this is correct

Mr. Goodbytes
Jan 30, 2006

Networks AND Ghosts?

Pick posted:

I'm drastically the shortest in my family at 5'8" and I always feel like a short person. :qq:

Well, if we get tired of height issues, rest assured the option of creepy circus contortionist is always on the table, what with the awful joints and all.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
My area is filled with tall freaks apparently. I'm around 6' but whenever I go out I'm usually on the average to short side; women included.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Yawgmoth posted:

Are you ready for... DONGPOCALYPSE!! *eagle screech*

Most eagles kind of chitter. The sound most associated with eagles from the Colbert report is either red tailed or red shouldered hawk, I can't remember which.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Mr. Goodbytes posted:

Well, if we get tired of height issues, rest assured the option of creepy circus contortionist is always on the table, what with the awful joints and all.

Did someone just say "awful joints"?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mr. Goodbytes posted:

i just make stupid gifs

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WrenP-Complete posted:

Most eagles kind of chitter. The sound most associated with eagles from the Colbert report is either red tailed or red shouldered hawk, I can't remember which.

red-tailed

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pick posted:

i just make stupid gifs

My foot cramped from looking at that.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

WrenP-Complete posted:

I love hearing the red tails screech round my way. It's just such a badass noise. It lets you know that somebody's day just got really hosed up. Mr. Rodent. :smith:

The red-tailed hawk screech occupies the same place in my brain as the noise of the stealth bombers taking off from Whiteman AFB. You knew somebody's day was going to get hosed up real bad in 12-16 hours. Mr. Middle Eastern Man :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Pick posted:

red-tailed

Thank you!