Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trump nukes Canada in 3...2...1...

lol

Oh poo poo, page 88. :ohdear: Where's Bannon and Miller?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

quoting a big ol bag of lols for this page.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
No way those can be true... I smell a ruse!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

:lol:

This is the good poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
give trump his phone back i wanna know how owned he feels :(

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

One more

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/831312380776869889

I'm gonna have a lol seizure soon lol

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
For page 88, Trump's 14 words:

Trump Bigly Trump Believe Me Trump Trump Pussy Trump Trump Trump SAD Trump Trump

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/831185106085744640

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Feb 14, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

it is true he hasnt been tweeting anything except what sound like prepared statements all day

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I lol'ed pretty hard at this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/trump-delay-travel-ban-seattle/index.html

quote:

Judge rejects request to delay travel ban lawsuit

By Ariane de Vogue and Dan Simon, CNN

Updated 8:09 PM ET, Mon February 13, 2017
Judge rejects request to delay travel ban case

(CNN) Federal District Court Judge James Robart in Seattle denied a request from the Trump administration to postpone any further proceedings in his court over President Donald Trump's travel ban, while the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals considers whether to rehear the case before a larger panel of judges.

"I'm not prepared to slow this down," Robart said, ruling from the bench.
What this means is that the challenge to the travel ban by the states -- Washington and Minnesota -- will proceed the merits in front of Robart.

"I'm not persuaded that call for en banc review by one judge ... ought to interfere with moving this case forward, " Robart said.

As the government argued for postponement, the judge referenced Trump's tweet reacting to the 9th Circuit ruling saying he would "see you in court."
"I'm a little surprised since the President said he wanted 'to see you in court,'" Robart said, later adding, "Are you confident that's the argument you want to make?"
DOJ lawyer Michelle R. Bennett said: "Yes, your honor."

The Trump administration is reviewing its options, including rewriting or modifying the executive order.

The administration's request filed Monday reveals no new information regarding the White House's plans to possibly rewrite or modify the order.
Trump's order barred foreign nationals from Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Iraq and Yemen from entering the country for 90 days, all refugees for 120 days, and all refugees from Syria indefinitely.

Laura Jarrett and Pamela Brown contributed to this report

lollin'

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gently caress yea'. Eat the dick cookie, mein fuhrer.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/molly_knight/status/831314594622697472?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure that account is fake as poo poo

The Rogue one I mean

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Stefan Prodan posted:

The Rogue one I mean

duh

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
It's real and it belongs to Martin Random

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Well sure, I agree that the account exists and is therefore real

I am semantically defeated

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Stefan Prodan posted:

The Rogue one I mean

oh so the one it says is fake and just copying it to steal followers must be the real one

cnut
May 3, 2016

Krinkle posted:

oh so the one it says is fake and just copying it to steal followers must be the real one

That's what they want you to think!!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Everyone makes fun of Trumps small hands but nobody ever mentions his tiny feet

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

why the gently caress do people think this account is legitimate

their pinned tweet 'to people concerned about our legitimacy' is a fuckin fake website made to look like an official white house website that doesn't even use SSL

incredible

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Waiting for him to kiss a baby and it pulls back on the kisses

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I believe in the tweets.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

nigga crab pollock posted:

their pinned tweet 'to people concerned about our legitimacy' is a fuckin fake website made to look like an official white house website that doesn't even use SSL

incredible

they really tipped their hand on "handing out suicide pamphlets around the office"

like drat if there's one thing i know about trump it's not "gets sulky"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

incredible

get this: it's real. it's all real

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lol i did a domain lookup on the rogue potus staff website and it's registered through an anonymizing service host in Los Angeles

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's probably fake but dunno why you think not having ssl is some sort of telltale clue we are talking about the us government afterall

cnut
May 3, 2016

The Tell-Tale Clue by Edgar Allan Potus

lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

it's probably fake but dunno why you think not having ssl is some sort of telltale clue we are talking about the us government afterall

its not a telltale clue but its mighty fishy a website about the veracity of a group of people isn't using the internet protocol used to verify you are who you say you are

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

its not a telltale clue but its mighty fishy a website about the veracity of a group of people isn't using the internet protocol used to verify you are who you say you are

Loooooooool

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Oscar Wild posted:

Someone who is good at photoshop please add this picture of Don as Jack Torrance in the photo at the end of "The Shinning"

I tried my best. Only have used Photoshop a few times, but I hope you get a lol out of it :glomp:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Coral Reefer posted:

I tried my best. Only have used Photoshop a few times, but I hope you get a lol out of it :glomp:

fig 1. donald trump's last moments as his third arm came alive and began to fight with him

Ivan Dolvich
Oct 14, 2004

Shit bag. I use all ammunition for weapon

I read this thread every day and lol. Then I get to the end and it makes me sad. But then the next day there are always more lols.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Okay I made it a little better now

thank you for the lols trump hahahah

"Give me the pen Bannon."

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I remember hating Dubya because I thought he was retarded. Trump is legit retarded (and its not just a gimmick to get votes like with Dubya) and I'm not sure what to think.

Since inauguration it reminds me of the Simpsons when Homer spins around on the ground saying "woo whoo woo whooo woo" and they think its funny at first, but he keeps doing it and they all look at each other with a concerned look.

Kuato fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Feb 14, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Putin = black belt in Judo. Put that bitch nigga Trump in his place.
Trudeau = black belt in Judo. Put that bitch nigga Trump in his place.

DO I HAVE TO CONNECT ALL THE DOTS FOR YOU?!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
New treasury secretary is avarice in a suit.

Democrats also complained that Mnuchin failed to disclose nearly $100 million in assets on forms he filed with the Senate Finance Committee.

In his testimony before the committee, Mnuchin defended his actions while heading OneWest. He said he had worked hard during the financial crisis to assist homeowners with refinancing so that they could remain in their homes.

He told the committee that his bank had extended more than 100,000 loan modifications to borrowers.

Mnuchin called his failure to disclose assets an oversight. After meeting with committee staff Mnuchin amended his disclosure forms and also disclosed his position as director of Dune Capital International in the Cayman Islands, a well-known offshore tax haven.

When pressed by Democrats to explain the omissions, Mnuchin said: "I did not use a Cayman Island entity in any way to avoid taxes for myself. There was no benefit to me."

http://fortune.com/2017/02/13/steven-mnuchin-nears-senate-confirmation/

lololloololooolo

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

unpacked robinhood posted:

When lizardmen steal your dick: a reptile dysfunction

A great post. Huge even.

It's Always Sunny In Trumplevania

Oh, and lol.

Lime Tonics