Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Goodbytes
Jan 30, 2006

Networks AND Ghosts?
Defective Collagen Krew 4lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Me [35 F] with my husband [36 M] 17 years, I'm still obsessed with guy I met in WoW 8 years agoPersonal issues

submitted 38 minutes ago by erin2325

Hubby and I have played World of Warcraft together since late Vanilla (think AQ). Back in tBC (8+ years ago), met guy (36/M) who said he'd never been in love. Took it as a challenge that I would make him fall for me, backfired and I ended up falling for him. I thought we were friends but after a raid in Black Temple where I bitched at him for not knowing a fight (he was the raid leader) he had me kicked from the guild, told everyone that I was stalking him, and blocked all contact from me. Admittedly I was clingy and annoying but I wasn't stalking him... at least not then.

Over the years the feelings I had for guy have waned but never really gone away. I have tried to contact him with no avail but have kept tabs on him through whatever he's left public on the Internet. Recently discovered that he's still playing WoW and moved toons to where he was, but haven't tried contact. Just have his toons on my friends list.

I told hubby that I still have feelings for this guy. His response was that he wasn't happy about it and he still loves me but ultimately if I decided to leave, hubby would be able to move on with his life. I love hubby but idk if it's a mid-life crisis or 17-year itch.

Ultimately what I would like from guy is a chance to redeem myself, or closure. If I can't have him, I want to be able to get over him, and to me the best way is if he actually tells me what the heck went wrong.

I guess I want to know how to best approach him so I can actually get a response, or how to get over him if he keeps on ignoring me.

thanks

tl;dr: Married but obsessed with guy I met online 8 years ago, need help getting to him or over him

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I [22F] met this guy [21M] I like/am dating through friends and they all are calling me weird for dating a virgin.Non-Romantic

submitted an hour ago by Friendsdating

I don't know what's gotten into my friends, they're all acting so weird the past week or so. I met the guy I'm dating Jack through my friends and he's cute. Very nice body, funny, smart, have a lot of things in common, both eventually want children. I went crazy during my early years with guys. Jack is a virgin and well that's because he was fat. He did not have much experience with girls and his body now is like night and day. He's lost all the weight and has gotten buff. They called me weird for dating a virgin.

tl;dr: My friends keep calling me a virgin.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I [22F] met this guy [21M] I like/am dating through friends and they all are calling me weird for dating a virgin.Non-Romantic

I don't know what's gotten into my friends, they're all acting so weird the past week or so. I met the guy I'm dating Jack through my friends and he's cute. Very nice body, funny, smart, have a lot of things in common, both eventually want children. I went crazy during my early years with guys. Jack is a virgin and well that's because he was fat. He did not have much experience with girls and his body now is like night and day. He's lost all the weight and has gotten buff. They called me weird for dating a virgin.

That's a great catch because his self-esteem will always be bad. He's likely to think of things from your point of view, where you, as a woman, probably have low self-esteem because the world is cruel to you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mr. Goodbytes posted:

Defective Collagen Krew 4lyfe

we post on the internet because our bodies are broken, not our personalities :smuggo:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

That virgin problem should be pretty easily solved at this point

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Wreck that man's b-hole, lil' missy. Plant your flag and claim his dick in the name of Pussy Spain.

Pick posted:

That's a great catch because his self-esteem will always be bad. He's likely to think of things from your point of view, where you, as a woman, probably have low self-esteem because the world is cruel to you.

Probably true. :smith:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pick posted:

we post on the internet because our bodies are broken, not our personalities :smuggo:

Broken? You mean elbows don't normally bend outward?

(post more gifs)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Standing with only the ends of the big toes touching ground :hb:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Batterypowered7 posted:

Did someone just say "awful joints"?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

That is really hard to masturbate to.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pick posted:

This is what Dink is gesturing to isn't it

E: what ever happened to Hellbastard? I liked his MSpaint posts.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

tactlessbastard posted:

That is really hard to masturbate to.

imagine wot i can do with those feethands

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

My [42F] ex-husband [40M] is shaming me and my current boyfriend [26M] both online and in public and he is refusing to stop!

quote:

Over a year and a half ago, my husband and I got divorced, we weren't really connecting like we used too back in the day and we fell apart. It was a mutual agreement that we would get a divorce, everything went smoothly and we went our separate ways.
Seven months after I got divorced, I met my current boyfriend. He was working in the same office as I was and we got on well together, he invited me out for drinks and he made me feel good about myself and he is a very attractive man. He is younger than me and at first I was a nervous about dating a man like him, but in the end I did not care and asked him out again. We've been dating ever since and he's made me the happiest I've been in a long time.
However, three months ago I posted pictures of our vacation on my Facebook account, they got a lot of love from my friends and family and I was over the moon by the response. While I was out shopping, I saw my ex-husband, he went over to talk to me and we spoke about what we were doing now. I told him that I got a promotion at work and I'm seeing someone new, he told me that he's got a new job and is not seen anyone since we broke up. It was a nice conversation and said goodbye soon after.
All of this began a few days later when I saw him post a comment on my Facebook page calling me a "slut" and shaming me by posting false information about me and our relationship on his statuses. He even wrote that I only married him for the money which is funny considering I earned more than him. He started to attack my boyfriend and soon after we blocked him.
My friends began sending me more of his statues, warning me that he is adding more and more false information about me and my boyfriend, he even called me a bitch and said that I always prefer younger men because "she's nothing more then a glorified paedophile" This shocked my boyfriend and I and I messaged him telling him to stop, he refused and continue to make false allegations about me and my boyfriend.
When I came out of work one day, I noticed him standing outside the building and he was watching me. I went up to him and told him to stop, but he soon ran away. On some days he would even stalk me and my boyfriend (We now live together).
He has now started to shame us by posting personal pictures of me which I shared with him when we were married, slut shaming me in the worse way possible. He is still doing it and he is refusing to stop, even my friends have jumped in to help and I can't quite get over this, my boyfriend is going to help me all the way and I want this to stop.
I'm scared and lost, he is trying to ruin my life and I want him to stop!
tl;dr: My [42F] ex-husband [40M] is shaming me and my current boyfriend [26M] both online and in public and he is refusing to stop!

Mmmm tasty tasty escalation going to end in :murder:

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Batterypowered7 posted:

Broken? You mean elbows don't normally bend outward?

(post more gifs)

Gha, seeing elbows and knees hyperextended is like nails on chalkboard for my eyes.

Weirdly I got slightly hypermobile hands ( but not so bad like Batterypowered7) but nothing else.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Hughlander posted:

My [42F] ex-husband [40M] is shaming me and my current boyfriend [26M] both online and in public and he is refusing to stop!

Mmmm tasty tasty escalation going to end in :murder:

I never thought I'd see an r/relationships post where I felt sorry for the older partner in an age-gap relationship and didn't think they were a creepass, but here we are. It's a belated Christmas miracle.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

Antivehicular posted:

I never thought I'd see an r/relationships post where I felt sorry for the older partner in an age-gap relationship and didn't think they were a creepass, but here we are. It's a belated Christmas miracle.

I agree, but the age-gap is just a r/relationships post in the works. They are still in the Honeymoon phase.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

Still weird to date a coworker half your age.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
It's weird but when the younger person is in their late 20s is where I start to feel less weirded out by age gaps. At least that's when you're maybe potentially getting our life in order. If it was 46 and 21 it's skeevy, but the guy is closer to 30 than 20 so I just imagine he's probably got some priorities straight

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Pick posted:

Still weird to date a coworker half your age.

Oh, no argument, and I don't think this is going to end well even without psycho ex, but with a 26-year-old as the younger party, it feels more "you are adults making an honest mistake" than "Jesus Christ, you started dating her when she was 16, what is wrong with you?!"

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You all are weird and have weird bodies.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Unfunny Poster posted:

We're having fun with our disorders. It's neither a death sentence nor a lack-of-legitimate-human-experience sentence :shrug:

nor a LACK OF FUN sentence!! party down!!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You're all freaks, and quite possibly geeks is my point.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
My human experience is more frightenjng and sexy than u could ever imagine

The martian one very low key though

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Im john carter but backwards basically

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
I just thought the 20 year old getting pissy at the 19 year old saying a retarded thing was funny, thread, I'm sorry.

Here's a crazy person as a forgive-me gift:

quote:

I (31M) found out my wife (30F) has been getting a coworker (29F) to spy on me at work.
u/worldsgonemadd139d
We have been married for 5 years and together for 8.

Not really great at writing, so apologies in advance. I'll try to include as much info as I think is relevant but please feel free to ask me for more in the comments if I wasn't clear about something.

My wife has been jealous of a coworker at my job for some time now. Her name is Heather and she's in her early 20s, tall, pretty. Just observations as I have a pair of eyes. Heather is nice but I don't go out of my way to talk to her. We worked together on a project about 8 months ago, which is when this seems to have started. Heather, 3 other coworkers, and I were assigned to this project and so for a good month we spent much time together at work. My wife saw her one day when we were all coming out and she was picking me up to go to dinner at my parents. She immediately asked who she was and if she worked at my job. I told her she was new and was put on our project. For the entire duration of the project my wife was in a bad mood almost every day and would take every opportunity to tear Heather down, saying she was lanky or her nose was crooked or whatever. She is insecure about her height because she's 5'4 and not a "6 foot tall glamazon". I love my wife's height and her petite figure and tell her this every day. She is extremely gorgeous and turns heads whenever we walk downtown. But once she saw Heather was tall and not ugly she was convinced I thought she was hot. I kept telling her she was just a colleague and that I had no interest in her. Regardless, she would greet her coldly or not at all if she saw my colleagues. Our home and jobs are located downtown so we usually walk to meet up with each other after work. My wife would start dressing up a lot more than usual when she'd come meet me and make a big show of jumping on me and stuff. She works at a very nice bakery and usually brings leftovers from work for us or people at my job. She always gave things out to everyone except Heather.

Eventually Heather picked up on the hostility and approached me to ask about why my wife was acting that way. I simply told her I didn't know, maybe because she didn't know her as long as the other colleagues she was distant. She seemed to accept that but would no longer leave at the same time as everyone else and would either go early or hang back.

Bryan, another coworker, approached me on Friday and asked to talk to me privately. He told me he had been at lunch with Kate, the coworker in question, and she had gone to pay for the food. She left her phone on the table. It lit up with a text and he saw it was from Valerie, my wife's name. The text basically said "Did you see him talking to her today? What did he say?" then "Do you think Heather is going to stay at that job long?" When Kate came back to the table he asked her if that was Valerie as in my wife. She got a deer in headlights look and said "Oh yea..we text sometimes. We're friends." He said he thought it was weird because she put her phone in her purse without even checking the messages he had asked about and wanted to go.

I went home and I snooped on my wife's phone. I know it was wrong but I had a feeling that if I asked her she would deny it or become defensive and not show me the phone. There were weeks worth of texts that basically were little reports on what went on at work. If Heather talked to me, what we talked about, did she hug me goodbye, did she touch me at all, did I laugh at her jokes. Did the guys think she was hot, did I join in with them, did I look like I was flirting..

Kate was also apparently talking up Valerie at work to Heather. She made sure to mention often we were married, how great Valerie was, how long we'd been together. I even read one that said "I told her 'Val works in a bakery. I bet if anyone tried to steal her husband she'd just chop them up and bake them in to a pie, haha!' " which was pretty loving creepy.

A lot of things started coming together then. Heather was much more distant lately, she seemed hesitant to say bye at the end of the day. We used to talk casually like everyone else at work but now she would just say hi and bye mostly.

I've been sitting on this information all weekend. Today at work I could hardly look at Heather for shame of it, and I couldn't look at Kate for my disgust. I haven't been able to approach my wife about this because I just don't know how or what to say. I feel frustrated and very much weirded out. I feel gross too like I've had my every move watched without knowing it and as if just talking to a coworker is doing something wrong.

I haven't talked to anyone else about this, not even Bryan who first mentioned it. I don't know what to do from here. I don't even know what this means for our relationship. It feels like something big has changed because I haven't been able to look at her the same way and all my interactions with her since Friday have been kind of forced and faked. I need to talk to her and figure out what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated. I feel very lost right now.

TL;DR: My wife has felt insecure about another coworker because they are tall and attractive. She has been texting with another coworker of mine who gives her reports on my interactions with the coworker my wife is jealous over. I feel betrayed and a bit sick thinking of it. I don't know what this means for us or how to proceed.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Unfunny Poster posted:

Here's an eye with no lenses, similar to the floating lens problem.

http://i.imgur.com/7DWv1QD.mp4

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
At least you can always get a lens transplant, since the eye is an immunologically-priviledged zone or what have you.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

Bubblyblubber posted:

I just thought the 20 year old getting pissy at the 19 year old saying a retarded thing was funny, thread, I'm sorry.

Here's a crazy person as a forgive-me gift:

Obsessively jealous people are sad and dumb.

also :redflag:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

54 40 or gently caress posted:

It's weird but when the younger person is in their late 20s is where I start to feel less weirded out by age gaps. At least that's when you're maybe potentially getting our life in order. If it was 46 and 21 it's skeevy, but the guy is closer to 30 than 20 so I just imagine he's probably got some priorities straight

I agree with this but we've had people pile onto gaps that were better than this when the genders were swapped so it feels a smidge unfair to have this be the example where we rally around the autonomy of the younger party.

e: like I swear last week we had something like 26 F and 34 M and it was just a page of "don't date older men".

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

subhuman filth posted:

You can also have a preference for those who have not had their heritage soiled with negro blood but it still makes you a piece of poo poo

i used to really appreciate both of these on dating sites cause it's otherwise so rare you get such a clear-cut 'don't even bother I'm dogshit' right out the gate

Pick posted:

Here's an eye with no lenses, similar to the floating lens problem.

http://i.imgur.com/7DWv1QD.mp4

Me [33F] with my "almost boyfriend" [30M] 3 months. He lied to me about having Leukemia. I flew out to "care" for him and he basically kicked me out of his house after I slept with him. In a weird place emotionally and not sure what to do.

quote:

Tl;DR: I had sex with a man who told me he was terminally ill. What started out as a trip to a new city to help care for someone turned into pretty hard sex, and afterwards he put me in a hotel because his family was making a "last minute appearance" out of concern before he started treatment and he didn't want them to think he was ordering people off the internet to care for him without asking them for help first. In the hotel I used the Wifi and my laptop to search him on google and found his Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and his Tumblr. Things didn't add up and I messaged the girl listed as his sister who bluntly responded telling me that her brother wasn't sick with anything that they were aware of and advising me to try and catch an earlier flight back home. Now I'm confused and lost and I don't know what to do or think.

Alright, so as the summary said, I met this guy online. We actually met on Reddit (I truly don't care if he sees this). I thought we hit it off amazingly well. We started talking and suddenly three months pass by and we're still on Skype every night and texting like crazy. We never put a label on it, as we both agreed we'd have to pursue a physical relationship before taking it to the boyfriend/girlfriend level. Since he lives in another state I offered to meet halfway. We aren't that far. He agreed and told me he would let me know what his schedule looked like and we'd plan it out and make it a fun extended weekend or something. So as this plan was in the works, he called me one night to talk to me about a trip he made to his doctor that day. He told me that he didn't want to freak me out but he had struggled with Leukemia for years. He told me that they stopped treatment in his mid-twenties and told him his condition was improving. However, very recently they found a growth in his lungs and began him on treatment again. I was a little surprised because not once had he mentioned this at all... and I consider this to be a huge thing to not mention to someone you've been planning to date for three months.

So I began poking for details and his story kind of started to add up. He did go to the doctor often. He always looked rather skinny and sickly and was really pale. He showed me pictures of him in the hospital in his early twenties hooked up to all kinds of machines and told me that it was hard to talk about because every girl so far has left after finding out about his disease and he didn't want me to leave as well. I explained that hiding that kind of information wasn't okay just because he didn't trust I would stick around after finding out about this and he agreed and apologized. So after that we kind of halted our planning and talked about how he was doing from day to day. Well one day I wake up at 5:55 AM to a phone call and he's on the other end crying and freaking out. He told me that he had to have a surgery to try and remove the growth and that he would be out of commission for weeks afterwards. He knew it was a stretch, but asked if I could stay for the first five days after his surgery to help out until he could either hire someone or ask a family member to stay with him for the remainder of his recovery time.

Of course, I said yes. I took a week of vacation and packed my bags and booked a flight the day of his surgery so that I would make it just before he went under. I rented a car and got everything figured out on my own. He offered to reimburse me for the price of the plane ticket but I told him it was alright. The day I departed I gave a spare key to my neighbor so that they could check on my cat once a day and made the trip over and picked up my car and went to get him. And that ends the back story.

So after I picked up the car I drove to the hospital he was staying at. I made it to the street the hospital was on when he gave me a call and told me that it ended sooner than he thought and he went ahead and asked a friend to pick him up and drop him off at home. He gave me his home address and just asked that I meet him there. I was kind of annoyed... because I'm so sure that after a huge surgery like that you'd at least stay in the dang hospital. But he said he was at home so I went to his house. I picked up some flowers and coffee and rung the doorbell. He answered in sweats and a t-shirt and had this bulky what looked like a bandaid under his shirt. I asked him how he was doing and gave him a hug and we pretty much hung out from there. He just stayed in bed and I would make him food and bring it to him and watch movies with him. I ordered us take out at his request and he ate like half of it and said he didn't have an appetite.

After we ate we both fell asleep and the next day was pretty much a repeat of the day before. Only when night time came he suddenly had this burst of energy and before I know it we're having sex. We had sex all night. He did not once run out of stamina. He was totally into it. He was starving afterwards. The whole deal. We had sex in the morning. We had sex in the afternoon. A lot of sex. Finally I told him to chill out and kind of pushed him away when he was trying to go after like a tenth sex session with me. I touched the bandage and noticed red came off on my fingers. He made no mention of it, so I know he didn't notice. That's when alarm bells started ringing in my head. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water and began looking through his mail. I know it might not make sense, but I had this strong feeling that he was lying about his surgery. I just wanted to check to see if his name really was what he told me. It was. I was beginning to freak out and felt like he tricked me to get me out there and that I might have been bunking with a predator.

Almost as if he was sensing my urgency he approached me looking all panicked and told me that his family was on their way over to make sure he was recovering well. He'd already re-packed my bags and gave me directions to a hotel by the airport. He apologized for kicking me out and offered to pay for the hotel. I declined and said I would pay for it, but asked why I had to go. In my mind he wanted me to be his girlfriend... I was there from out of state to care for him. Was it really that weird to be there when family was there? His excuse was that they would be hurt that he didn't call them first to care for him and he would rather not deal with his hurt family on top of his soreness from the surgery. He said he'd visit me in the hotel that night and to just let him know my room number.

Well I didn't go to that hotel. I found a cheaper one and asked the front desk that if anyone calls looking for me to not put them through. They were more than happy to oblige with that. I got up to my room with my laptop and plugged it in and began to hardcore search this guy. When we met, he told me that skype and kik were the only way he communicated with friends and family and that he didn't have a Facebook for work reasons. I kind of doubted that at first and looked for him a long time ago but never found anything. I did find a Linkedin a long time ago but that only tells you so much.

Well this time I created a throwaway Facebook and looked for him again. He popped up almost instantly. I also looked at the URL and typed that into google to find his Tumblr and Instagram. This is what I took away from that information: None of his family lives remotely close to him. He is outdoorsy and often goes on group outings with friends. He thrives on bar life and often goes out looking for girls with his friends. He told me he worked for a specific company, he actually doesn't. The hospital picture he showed me was from a motorcycle accident. He has three kids that he's only seen a few times and none of the moms live remotely close to him as well.

You can imagine how sick I felt. I looked through his listed family and I contacted the person listed as his sister. Surprisingly, she got back to me quick. She debunked the leukemia lie and told me that he never was terminally ill. And if he was, they certainly had no idea that he was. She suggested I find an early flight and go back home. Then the conversation ended and I just sat there with my tummy in knots. I didn't have unprotected sex with him... but those are huge lies. I ordered food and ate to clear my mind. Then I got in my car and drove by his house. His car was gone but there was another car in the driveway with a Hello Kitty sticker on the back of it. That made me feel worse. I drove back to the hotel and now I'm sitting here in an armchair struggling with whatever I'm feeling emotionally.

So that's why I'm here. What the hell am I feeling? I know now it's time to get a flight back. But should I assume he was just stringing me along for some weird reason? It looked like he had a girlfriend on his Facebook from what I saw, though it wasn't listed on the sidebar. Should I inform her as well? I don't even know how to begin coping with this or deciding what I should do about it.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Feb 14, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
wow, another real winner

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Me [33F] with my "almost boyfriend" [30M] 3 months. He lied to me about having Leukemia. I flew out to "care" for him and he basically kicked me out of his house after I slept with him. In a weird place emotionally and not sure what to do.

Oh, honey. :( At least three months of "almost dating" is better than years of long-term bullshit and/or another kid for this dude to deadbeat on.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug
Jesus how can someone trust another person again after poo poo like this?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Helios Grime posted:

The sister is pretty nice, letting her know to just go home.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

Pick posted:

The sister is pretty nice, letting her know to just go home.

Ok, let me phrase it differentely.

How can she trust somebody she wants to get intimate again?
Because now eveytime someone will bring an excuse for something( can't meet, working late, etc.) she will probably second guess it.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Helios Grime posted:

I feel like the incredibly outlandish Talented Mr. Ripley rear end elaborate fake life would be a lot easier to shrug off as one exceptionally crazy individual the likes of which you're unlikely to come across again than, like, all the more mundane bad boyfriends caught cheating and also whispering in their partners' ears as they sleep about how they're fat and unlovable but other than that we're perfect

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Feb 14, 2017

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I feel like there are easier ways to sleep with women then pretending to be dying for 3 months

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

MissEchelon posted:

I feel like there are easier ways to sleep with women then pretending to be dying for 3 months

Well if you got a better idea I'm all ears. All these bogus ER trips are killing my boudoiget (sexy times budget).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Pillbug

MissEchelon posted:

Or maybe we got it totally wrong and it is just his fetish to have leukemia. And we are all bad people for kinkshaming him.