Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Could always go wicker man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
gotta do original wickerman with all its songs and poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

please don't make me look at that awful man every day

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
This one seems appropriate

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think everyone's avatar could be replaced by nick cage in unique ways.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

This one seems appropriate

Do the one where he has his arms up but with the dong cropped out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT_eOiTwtoQ

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gotta watch this movie again because it it great

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Screengrabbed this. Not optimized yet.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i have a nicolas cage pillow cover

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Screengrabbed this. Not optimized yet.

lol yea that's the stuff, I'll swap this out tomorrow

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol yea that's the stuff, I'll swap this out tomorrow

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

is the new kong movie gonna be good?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/4spuB5D.gifv

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Verizon is doing unlimited data now

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/02/12/verizon-joins-unlimited-wireless-data-party/97827926/

so we'll probably hear something from the other carriers now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Verizon is doing unlimited data now

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/02/12/verizon-joins-unlimited-wireless-data-party/97827926/

so we'll probably hear something from the other carriers now

t-mobile already announced their stuff, cheaper than vzn

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
isn't unlimted data kinda bullshit and they just throttle the gently caress out of you after a certain point?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

isn't unlimted data kinda bullshit and they just throttle the gently caress out of you after a certain point?

I think the FCC got on their rear end a bit about that. I know ATT can't anymore or some poo poo. Most all used to throttle heavily at 5gb, yeah

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I'd rather have that than getting charged five cents a meg after my monthly data is eaten up with no warning.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kazinsal posted:

I'd rather have that than getting charged five cents a meg after my monthly data is eaten up with no warning.

no argument there my friend but it's all kind of advertising bullshit

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

There's no way everyone will do unlimited data. There is just not enough data.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

We would use it all.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress it, I have Sprint because I was smart enough to jump on their unlimited data when it was a $20 add-on five odd years ago. I've been meaning to change my voice plan to their bottom tier though.

Sprint has never throttled me either. Well, not intentionally, because their network is poo poo outside of cities and off the highways. Their network hasn't somehow misplaced my texts (unlike ATT, poo poo showing up days later, constant dropped calls). I'm not giving verizon money because hahaha $80/mo get hosed.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Goddamn coyotes are having a party near my house.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

fuuuuck you guys and your unlimited data, I'm on probably the best deal in all of Ontario right now, unlimited talk/text/4gb data for 40 bucks a month but it's a BYOD service (Public mobile)

If I wanted this same level of service with any of the big 3 (Rogers/Bell/Telus) it'd be over 100 bucks a month easily.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MA-Horus posted:

fuuuuck you guys and your unlimited data, I'm on probably the best deal in all of Ontario right now, unlimited talk/text/4gb data for 40 bucks a month but it's a BYOD service (Public mobile)

If I wanted this same level of service with any of the big 3 (Rogers/Bell/Telus) it'd be over 100 bucks a month easily.

AT&T has unlimited data but they tether you down to 2G if you use too much (like 20GB).

And if you get a plan (I think I'm on 6GB?) and go over, they used to charge you $10 or $15 per GB of overage. Now they just tether you down to 2G speeds if you go over, so you have to upgrade your plan. But I don't think you can downgrade your plan partway through your cycle so if you upgrade you're stuck paying more for an extra month.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
They will absolutely throttle the poo poo out of you and then pay a measly fine in 10 years

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TBeats posted:

AT&T has unlimited data but they tether you down to 2G if you use too much (like 20GB).

And if you get a plan (I think I'm on 6GB?) and go over, they used to charge you $10 or $15 per GB of overage. Now they just tether you down to 2G speeds if you go over, so you have to upgrade your plan. But I don't think you can downgrade your plan partway through your cycle so if you upgrade you're stuck paying more for an extra month.

Thats the old grandfathered plan. As of a few days ago unlimited with at&t is only available now if you also subscribe to directv.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

Thats the old grandfathered plan. As of a few days ago unlimited with at&t is only available now if you also subscribe to directv.

I know. I have DIRECTV.

Now ask me how I know they tether you down to 2G if you use too much.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TBeats posted:

I know. I have DIRECTV.

Now ask me how I know they tether you down to 2G if you use too much.

:lol: not surprised those cocksuckers do that. I'm on a 25gb plan right now that hasnt ever been tethered but they're always trying to get me to upgrade.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
New buck on board.

This is Hellboy and his birth mom, Shub-Niggurath.
They got here last night.

VVVVVVVVV
Indeed. He's only 9 weeks old.

joat mon fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Feb 14, 2017

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hellboy is still young enough to train to not be an rear end in a top hat, right?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

hail satan

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
hellboy!!! :3

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Sick as a dog. Decided to stay home from work today. Have filled an entire Kroger bag full of tissues. I blow my nose and it's clogged again a second later. Laying on the couch covered with blankets and cats watching Netflix.

Best part is I called my boss this morning and he was all "you sound like poo poo get some rest" instead of making me get a doctors note and go to sickcall.

Being a civilian rocks.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

His dad's registered name is New Dimension, and his biological mom's name was something to do with heat, so the kid's registered name is Hell Dimension - so his barn name is Hellboy. And the Black Goat of the Woods just fit perfectly for his birth mom.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
I could use a new avatar

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Working from home today but I still woke up at 6:20 am to make the gym because lol being a fat

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Sick as a dog. Decided to stay home from work today. Have filled an entire Kroger bag full of tissues. I blow my nose and it's clogged again a second later. Laying on the couch covered with blankets and cats watching Netflix.

Best part is I called my boss this morning and he was all "you sound like poo poo get some rest" instead of making me get a doctors note and go to sickcall.

Being a civilian rocks.

same

called out last night, gonna call out again tonight.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Being a civilian rocks.
been saying this since 2007 and it's still true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010