Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

This joke was done to death in friends like 20 (25?) years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Syncopated posted:

This joke was done to death in friends like 20 (25?) years ago.

Greg Poehler (brother of Amy) is a funny, charming guy though. I enjoyed his underrated NBC sitcom Welcome to Sweden, and I'm a little bummed that this is only showing up on the ATT network.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

The sexual imagery in Alien didn't include the alien doing a softcore scene with Ripley, like that poster implies.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
I hate it when posters take one minor aspect of a film and base their entire design on it. Alien wasn't all about the sax solo smh

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I hate it when posters take one minor aspect of a film and base their entire design on it. Alien wasn't all about the sax solo smh

Sax Solos:
Space Is Rife With Them

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
In space, no one can hear you doot

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
In Space, No One Can Hear You Wind Your Way Down Baker Street.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

OH I STILL BELIEVE

/greasy alien gyrations

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I already never had any intention of subscribing to YouTube Red but this just gives me more of a reason not to get it.
Good news, Pewd's just got fired by Youtube.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

In Space No One Can Hear Your Smooth Jazz

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Alien Jazz vs Predator Reggae

Whoever Wins, We Lose

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Palpek posted:

Good news, Pewd's just got fired by Youtube.

How do you get fired from making web videos?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

ruddiger posted:

How do you get fired from making web videos?

He got fired from a Disney show he was going to do because he loves anti-Semitic jokes.

gently caress him. He's a shitheel.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Inzombiac posted:

He got fired from a Disney show he was going to do because he loves anti-Semitic jokes.

gently caress him. He's a shitheel.
Disney and also separately the YouTube show he was going to do.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Oh good. I could not be happier.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Apparently the whole story is, there's a website that allows you to put your services up for $5. Two Indian guys apparently put up their service of 'Holding up a sign that says whatever you want in a public space'. For a gag, this PewDiePie fellow hired them to hold up a sign stating "Death to all Jews" to see if they would do it. These two allegedly didn't know how to read English, so controversy ensued. Apparently there may be a couple more anti-semetic comments that preceded or followed this event, not that I can find any specific references to them, which may or may not be serous reflections of his personal beliefs, or just bad attempts at shocking humor. Either way, it was a really bad call considering the increasingly more nationalist climate we live in, and at the worst absolutely exploitative on his behalf.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Have you guys seen the image capture for this film?

terrifying.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

loving AT&T has a studio now wtf

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

kiimo posted:

Have you guys seen the image capture for this film?

terrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuwcINDHnQ

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I bet I can pick any entity with extra cash and convince them to make their own creative content.

Like, I don't know. Does Snapchat have their own network yet? I'm sitting on a million dollar idea. Walk in, write SNAPCHAT on a flip board. Write a V on the end and then a dollar sign on the S and walkout.

$NAPCHATV

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
A Whole Foods Original Series

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Man, I loving hated the Stephen King remake of Lars Von Trier's Kingdom.

anticake
Nov 5, 2004

Biscuit Hider

Woof Blitzer posted:

AT&T bought DirecTV and changed the logo to the AT&T logo and rebranded some stuff. It used to be called DirecTV's Audience channel. This is the channel Friday Night Lights went to when DirecTV picked it up, Damages too I think. Prior to this this would have been 'A DirecTV Original Series' which seems slightly less ridiculous to me.

anticake fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Feb 14, 2017

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Apparently the whole story is, there's a website that allows you to put your services up for $5. Two Indian guys apparently put up their service of 'Holding up a sign that says whatever you want in a public space'. For a gag, this PewDiePie fellow hired them to hold up a sign stating "Death to all Jews" to see if they would do it. These two allegedly didn't know how to read English, so controversy ensued. Apparently there may be a couple more anti-semetic comments that preceded or followed this event, not that I can find any specific references to them, which may or may not be serous reflections of his personal beliefs, or just bad attempts at shocking humor. Either way, it was a really bad call considering the increasingly more nationalist climate we live in, and at the worst absolutely exploitative on his behalf.

I think those guys on fiverr are savvy enough

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The La La Land sequel we've all been waiting for shot entirely in the vacuum of space

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Woof Blitzer posted:

If they produce their own original content, you'll be more likely to pick their package of websites to be able to see once Trump kills Net Neutrality.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That little girl looks like she has an adult's face pasted onto a child's body. But otherwise, rad poster for Logan.

Good composition, well pained, nice colors. Just wish it had something more interesting going on than a bunch of people standing (edit: and sitting, sorry X) around.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

gently caress you for beating me to this. This was painted by Dave Rapoza who you all should check out sometime, he went from being a broke felon to one of the top concept artists out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4BtCbrvG7s

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Logan better actually be good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Rotten Tomatoes score will be Lo, 'gan

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

SomeJazzyRat posted:

There's a video on here with a collection of some of the other poo poo he's said.

http://www.avclub.com/article/disney-severs-ties-internet-person-pewdiepie-over--250281

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Rich manchild who yells about rape and big black dicks constantly huge racist: Nation shocked

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ignorance is bliss. I have no idea who Pewdiepie is.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Waffleman_ posted:

The Rotten Tomatoes score will be Lo, 'gan

Props.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

kiimo posted:

Some guy that late 20/early 30-somethings like to make fun of because they're afraid of how media is changing for the youths and leaving them behind.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

kiimo posted:

A youtube celebrity that has the most subscribers of any youtube channel, is popular among children and popularized the "scarecam" style of video game videos.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SomeJazzyRat posted:

It was a really bad call considering he'd previously been suspended from Twitter and warned by YT for saluting Nazi-style in his videos. If he is not in fact a bigot, he is assuredly one of the dumbest motherfuckers ever to walk the Earth.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

feedmyleg posted:

Some guy that late 20/early 30-somethings like to make fun of because they're afraid of how media is changing for the youths and leaving them behind.

No he is a genuinely lovely person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah he can be both