Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Peebee is more monstrous than an Ardat Yakshi apparently????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
All the more bee to be peed on

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Peebee walks to her own daredevil drumbeat and has an unrivalled thirst for adventure. She’s pathologically independent but manages to maintain a loose, even friendly spirit. Bored with the Milky Way, she would have done anything to join the Initiative – flirt, favors, fudged credentials. But to her, she was just hitching a ride to the great unknown.

ub
Feb 9, 2003

no dont
Pillbug

Beefstew posted:

So, I guess we're retconning the whole "no genetic material from fathers" again. But where could she even get hair from? None of the ME aliens have hair. Maybe Quarians? I guess she's our Quarian squadmate too, then?

gently caress this poo poo, pre-order cancelled.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

He clarified and said an unusual gene from an ancestor. The only asari ancestors are asari or whatever their precursor was. That could mean that her father triggered an atavistic mutation. Asari are hairless now, but perhaps it was not always so?

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Peebee walks to her own daredevil drumbeat and has an unrivalled thirst for adventure. She’s pathologically independent but manages to maintain a loose, even friendly spirit. Bored with the Milky Way, she would have done anything to join the Initiative – flirt, favors, fudged credentials. But to her, she was just hitching a ride to the great unknown.

Wow, just Wow,,Sounds Epic.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Bee movie but every time they say bee it's peebee

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Barry B Bensen walks to his own daredevil drumbeat and has an unrivalled thirst for adventure.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Beefstew posted:

So, I guess we're retconning the whole "no genetic material from fathers" again. But where could she even get hair from? None of the ME aliens have hair. Maybe Quarians? I guess she's our Quarian squadmate too, then?

This is certainly a thing I never wondered about, but now know.

So thanks, I guess?

But it would be pretty funny if one of her ancestors was a Quarian.

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Feb 15, 2017

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

:drat: Daddy's a daddy

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
What does Daddy's a daddy mean?

marshmallow creep posted:

He clarified and said an unusual gene from an ancestor. The only asari ancestors are asari or whatever their precursor was. That could mean that her father triggered an atavistic mutation. Asari are hairless now, but perhaps it was not always so?

"Oh god, I wanna lick PeeBee's hairy rear end in a top hat." - every Gamefaqs poster ever after that tweet.

What DO asari take from their babies 'father'? What's the sci-fi behind it all? I never really got it. Asari beget other asari, I don't get it. Either way, it's hilarious PeeBee's a mutant asari.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Drifter posted:

What does Daddy's a daddy mean?

The character who is the father of the protagonist is an attractive older man

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

So we came up with MILF and cougar for women, but the male equivalent is daddy. I dunno; I think we could do better.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
DILF is also a thing.

Edit: oh and silver fox

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Feb 15, 2017

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Beefstew posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucfgdFrlho&t=39s

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Pelessaria had her mind set on exploring, and that's just what she had to do. The Corwids are not slaves to morality or common sense. So if I were like Shepard, I would have let Peebee flirt with me. But I didn't feel that I had to be flirted with.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Daredevil Drumbeat is my new goth rock/dubstep band.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Hedrigall posted:

DILF is also a thing.

Edit: oh and silver fox

These are the two terms I am familiar with.
30-50 and 50+, respectively.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"Daddy" has nothing to do with age.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

ub posted:

gently caress this poo poo, pre-order cancelled.

same, except I didn't pre-order

also PB is going to be on my crew the whole time once I finally get this game

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Lobok posted:

Can I be a daddy too?

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Lobok posted:

I've always associated the term daddy with economics alongside the standard sexual. None of this is important, though.

Hedrigall posted:

Can I be a daddy too?
Of course you can. :patriot:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Scott comes out of cryo looking older, yet hotter, than his own father.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjB_1lzbOw

Game needs more Farscape alums besides Claudia Black.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Pops Mgee posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjB_1lzbOw

Game needs more Farscape alums besides Claudia Black.

Why can't we have a Farscape rpg?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

marshmallow creep posted:

Happy Valentine's Day, from EA

*in the macklemore voice*

this is freakin' awesome

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Where's the Drack or Jaal valentines card :sigh:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey guys im going to play and enjoy this game

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

eonwe posted:

hey guys im going to play and enjoy this game

:same:

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I wonder if the writers considered putting Miranda's sister/clone in Andromeda. She wanted to work in colony development and needed to get far away from her father.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Wouldn't work, the initiative leaves between 1 and 2, and she's in both 2 and 3.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hedrigall posted:

:drat: Daddy's a daddy

"I forgot to pack my electric razor. Also there's more bad news - you don't want to know the state of our toilet paper supply and the nearest super market is in another galaxy."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what if peebee is shepard's daughter

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

what if peebee is shepard's daughter

But how can she be Shepard's daughter if she's actually Aria's?

Unless. Wait a minute.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pebee? More like PeePee

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
She’s pathologically independent

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...

Hedrigall posted:

Where's the Drack or Jaal valentines card :sigh:

A friend of mine made one:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait to find out that Pees on Bees is the perfect blend of Sera and Meril.

By perfect I mean all the worst parts of both characters: Super annoying, too quirky and not funny from Sera with a dash of completely socially incapable & non stop terrible decision making from Meril.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I felt like Sera was pretty enjoyable, actually. Like 85% enjoyable. 5% off for bad writing and 10% off for that greasy loving face.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

How do you get that greasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Eastbound Spider posted:

How do you get that greasy

The secret is grease!