Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

seriously I want you to stop and think about what happens if the Supreme Court rules against Trump and he goes "lol nah"

Like don't just immediately go THAT ISN'T HOW THAT WORKS not one single thing about Trump shows any sign of respecting or playing within the rules set forth by the political system

Tell me what goes down when he does it

impeachment

then we get ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

funny song about politics posted:

The best threads on SA are those that follow a slow motion trainwreck in realtime. This is the best thread to read since the Doobie saga.

In this schema that makes this the best SA thread of all time because this is the biggest, most important, and most destructive train wreck yet recorded

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

funny song about politics posted:

The best threads on SA are those that follow a slow motion trainwreck in realtime. This is the best thread to read since the Doobie saga.

except the trainwreck is all of our lives

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Plinkey posted:

yes, that's exactly what he said they basically want apartheid isreal forever

Isn't that pretty much the status quo right now? I mean, not in label terms (as BiBi said), but in essence.

The only change would be that the Palestinians would have to officially acknowledge their overlords (the first per-requisite, as he said).

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

but with more corn

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

PA constantly smells like festering cow poo poo makes you think

i grew up (and still live in) cattle-raising country and find the smell of cow poo poo comforting. (chicken poo poo is another story)

in trump's america, as long as spicy is giving us our daily TrumpTales and giving out our rations of thimbles of trump's piss, maybe i'll be alright

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dante80 posted:

Let me get this straight. What Israel is saying about the Palestinian problem right now is that Israel should continue reigning on the parts of Palestine they have conquered...forever?

So, what are the Palestinians to do? Join Israel as second rate citizens?

I don't get it.

Hopefully they will emigrate and die off

Not hopefully from my pov

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

ding dong the pudz is dead

youd thimk a buildimg industry guy like trump would be able to get a simple cabinet installatipn taken care of

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

seriously I want you to stop and think about what happens if the Supreme Court rules against Trump and he goes "lol nah"

Like don't just immediately go THAT ISN'T HOW THAT WORKS not one single thing about Trump shows any sign of respecting or playing within the rules set forth by the political system

trump just threw a whiny tantrum about a normal court making GBS threads on his dumb ban

he's a bully, any show of force will make him back down immediately

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeUchill/status/830980367783952384

:zpatriot:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Plinkey posted:

impeachment

Congress is worthless gl

Not to harp but I seriously honestly believe that if Trump goes full Mussolini literally no one will stop him because *refers you to sig*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

LOL

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Chokes McGee posted:

republicans begin impeaching the disloyal justices

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like trump's built his entire life around the illusion of being a big tough businessman when he's anything but

any kind of resistance stops him completely because he's actually a giant wuss

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

except the trainwreck is all of our lives

yeah, im gunna go get some chicken fries for lunch because nothing matters

Dante80 posted:

Isn't that pretty much the status quo right now? I mean, not in label terms (as BiBi said), but in essence.

The only change would be that the Palestinians would have to officially acknowledge their overlords (the first per-requisite, as he said).

well, the policy of the US for the last 30-40(?) years has been a two state solution, or am i completely wrong there?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/831924848490401794

This is actually pretty lol to think about. If one party can control the house and win 66 seats in the Senate, they can install their own president from literally anyone in the country whenever they like.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

he didnt send emails though lol nice try libtard

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
someone please tell trump that supreme court justices can be impeached

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

deadgoon posted:

:kheldragar:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Plinkey posted:

dont forget to get a side of mac n cheetos

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don't think you can combo impeach remove

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

not winning the popular vote chaps trumps rear end so raw that whenever he hears the word "election" he must respond with how bigly he won the ev or how he was denied the popular vote by the illegals/fake media/whatever

lmao

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Plinkey posted:

impeachment

then we get ed balls

lol look at this

a GOP congress so gently caress up its loving rear end isn't going to impeach until a week after the piss tape drops

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

republicans are also giant wusses, they won't move a muscle if they think they'll face consequences for it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

dont forget to get a side of mac n cheetos

good plan

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius posted:

I don't think you can combo impeach remove

Also there is zero way to get Pence out legitimately.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/831924848490401794

This is actually pretty lol to think about. If one party can control the house and win 66 seats in the Senate, they can install their own president from literally anyone in the country whenever they like.

gently caress yea let's do it, with special primary election for bernie and hillary round 2; this time it's personal!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Plinkey posted:

good plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwk15FNX5s&t=86s

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Plinkey posted:

well, the policy of the US for the last 30-40(?) years has been a two state solution, or am i completely wrong there?

Well, Trump did open the door for a one state solution in that conference. At least, that is what I understood.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
anyone else ad Wolf brand chili to their mac and cheese/ velveeta shells and scheese?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
might just be a gross texas thing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
We're gonna get secretary of labor Scott Walker ._.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

slouch posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
edit: warning ^^^ this is an anthony fantano video and as such i recommend not watching it. ^^^

Way more watchable than what I remember of Fantano but it's pretty fun to see him beat up Watson like that.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Plinkey posted:

Camp David was 1978

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wolf brand is good. WITH BEANS

MariusLecter posted:

might just be a gross texas thing

THIS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Also there is zero way to get Pence out legitimately.

unless the entire trump campaign was implicated in this russia poo poo and not just trump

oh wait

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Dante80 posted:

Let me get this straight. What Israel is saying about the Palestinian problem right now is that Israel should continue reigning on the parts of Palestine they have conquered...forever?

So, what are the Palestinians to do? Join Israel as second rate citizens?

I don't get it.

its even dumber when you consider that already they're crying about demographically getting their asses kicked by israeli arabs in the future

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/NASA/status/831933350046814209
:3:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

well at least eeyore crew have gotten me yet more evidence that both sides of the nihilism picture are actually exactly the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I just know that there's going to be some loving insane leak in the next 8 and a half hours, and it's killing me.

• Locked thread