Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FizFashizzle posted:

Jacksonville state legend.

Yeah.

What a loving dumbass.

Found this article, where he apparently still has no idea he was to blame for being such a disappointment.
http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2014/2/6/5383326/ryan-perrilloux-profile-lsu-football-signing-day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

whiteyfats posted:

Yeah.

What a loving dumbass.

Found this article, where he apparently still has no idea he was to blame for being such a disappointment.
http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2014/2/6/5383326/ryan-perrilloux-profile-lsu-football-signing-day

How many Xavier Lees is he? .75? 1.5?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I talked to some lsu booster's kid one time and apparently perriloux was really good at card tricks.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh hey, SEC spring football schedule:

https://twitter.com/FBSchedules/status/831527514401042433?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Let's all get excited to watch bad football in April.

e: Holy poo poo Bama's spring game will be on ESPN proper, haha.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Now you know how Tennessee fans feel year round.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LeeMajors posted:

How many Xavier Lees is he? .75? 1.5?

2? He was much better than Lee, had a higher ceiling, and more was expected of him, from what I can recall.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Perriloux was the heir apparent to a national championship winning program. Instead we ended up with Jordan Jefferson and Jarret Lee.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

whiteyfats posted:

Oh man, Ryan Perrilloux. Totally forgot about him. Such a waste.

Great name for an LSU QB, IMHO.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He really comes off as so drat whiny in that article.

"They didn't treat me like the number one QB in the country or let me start as soon as I came in!"

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/paulmyerberg/status/831989129097392128

This dude is gonna get tedious in a loving hurry. Also even though his resume is a lot better I can't believe Minnesota hired someone who is so Tim Brewstery again

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
An elite day

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
The nice lady from Last Chance U just took a job with Newks', a MS-based restaurant chain, as a marketing director. Weird move, I wonder if the popularity of the show affected her job in some way.

The real answer is she's probably making more money.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

That's weird. They're a soup and sandwich place, fine, nothing special.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Academic advisor for a community college probably paid dogshit

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

That's weird. They're a soup and sandwich place, fine, nothing special.

Yeah, one just opened here. In fact, they had a "training night" where you signed up and got a free meal in exchange for rating the service etc. The food was decent, its all soups, slads, and sandwiches. She probably just wants to participate in a business with the guise of "we are trying to make money" rather than "we are trying to make money but don't want you to know about it in anyway and this is kind of indentured servitude".

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Crotch Bat posted:

The nice lady from Last Chance U just took a job with Newks', a MS-based restaurant chain, as a marketing director. Weird move, I wonder if the popularity of the show affected her job in some way.

Good for her. Her old job clearly sucked rear end.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Scionix posted:

maybe i just dont love sports enoguh but in my day to day life ive found it pretty easy to not sexually assault people so im confused on why its hard for other people?!?!?

Obviously not SA Mod material then.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Crotch Bat posted:

She probably realized their coach was in insane maniac and also got paid dogshit despite going above and beyond in all aspects of her job.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maxwells Demon posted:

Obviously not SA Mod material then.

Did the new mods know? :ohdear:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There's a newks in midtown Atlanta that only does business from 1130 to 1.

Can you do a lunch THAT well?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I've been to the newks down in Newnan a couple times. Pretty good imo. Their bread owns.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE

The Big Jesus posted:

I've been to the newks down in Newnan a couple times. Pretty good imo. Their bread owns.

Same. The Newk's Q sandwich is legit.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Same. The Newk's Q sandwich is legit.

I'll have to check em out. We have one out in the CHS suburbs but I've never been.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
https://twitter.com/benboulware7/status/832004173373796352

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

All I see when I watch this is a horrific choking hazard.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

All I see when I watch this is a horrific choking hazard.

That right there is enough to make Atlanta take him in the first round.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

All my days are so elite that it has become impossible to distinguish an elite day from a typical day.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sash! posted:

All my days are so elite that it has become impossible to distinguish an elite day from a typical day.

Always good to have low standards for yourself

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

So Ben Boulware apparently has a habit of sticking things in people's holes uninvited both on and off the field.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Good for her. Her old job clearly sucked rear end.

Plus maybe she gets to relocate a better place to live, such as anywhere that isn't Scooba.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Joey Freshwater posted:

Holy moly so true it hurts

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Newk's is poor man's Panera Bread. :colbert:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

vyst posted:

Always good to have low standards for yourself

Sounds like you need more coaching platitudes in your lifestyle. Believe to achieve.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

an adult beverage posted:

Newk's is poor man's Panera Bread. :colbert:

This sounds horrifying

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Doesn't Panera have special locations for the homeless

How do you go poorer than that

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Newks is great. Their salad and sandwiches are well worth it.

Panera loving sucks and hipsters only pretend they like it like they do with Pabst

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Mama Goldberg's was pretty ok in terms of sand which type stuff, but if your sandwich doesn't have BBQ between the bread, really how can you even call it a sandwich?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Spintzel posted:

Panera loving sucks and hipsters only pretend they like it like they do with Pabst

lmfao that you think 'hipsters' are Panera's clientele and not suburban families

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Spintzel posted:

Panera is where suburban teens go to study for Geometry tests. Your hipster culture is like seven years slow.

Also, it'll always be St. Louis Bread Company to me :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Joey Freshwater posted:

drat

• Locked thread