Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You're right after doing some research, I've come to the conclusion that Pizza fuel can't melt child beams.

So, as i expected, you've actually done no research at all an have made up your mind. Welcome to the human race, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

CBT Time posted:

Wealthy suburban mom furnishing her own children to pedophiles or just a super dorky email?

Why would the suburban mom consider children playing in a heated pool to be entertainment for a 50 year old grown rear end man?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

CBT Time posted:

Wealthy suburban mom furnishing her own children to pedophiles or just a super dorky email?

lol why not both right?!

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Cant happen guys.

Remember when jimmy saville got wrongly accused? Or how about the british parliment? Or what about the other 50 times ha ha man how farfetched is it that a grown man photographed ductaping a little girl to a table and being friends with a guy who uses coded emails and is displaying expensive and exclusively pedophilic art in his home haha how retarded you actually want this to have a fair investigation rather than being handwaived away by paid shills

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SBJ posted:

Cant happen guys.

Remember when jimmy saville got wrongly accused? Or how about the british parliment? Or what about the other 50 times ha ha man how farfetched is it that a grown man photographed ductaping a little girl to a table and being friends with a guy who uses coded emails and is displaying expensive and exclusively pedophilic art in his home haha how retarded you actually want this to have a fair investigation rather than being handwaived away by paid shills

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Poetic Justice posted:

So you aren't an evidence based person, that is fine. Most people aren't and just live life based on emotions.

:irony:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

When people talk about food, if you switch out every refernce to food with "little boy dick" it becomes a pedophile message.

Makes you think

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bholder posted:

When people talk about food, if you switch out every refernce to food with "little boy dick" it becomes a pedophile message.

Makes you think

my god

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Bholder posted:

Makes you think

Donald Trump has a hotdog

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Nothing as people who believe in pizza based pedophilia conspiracies also tend towards believing in crisis actors and stealth super muslims.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Lunixnerd posted:

Why would the suburban mom consider children playing in a heated pool to be entertainment for a 50 year old grown rear end man?

I mean, I know the answer already, but have you ever spent time around actual socially well adjusted adults with kids? That's the kind of language parents use all the god drat time. They are saying that the group of kids is going to really like going in a heated pool on a chilly day and the reference to entertainment is about how, shockingly, most adults that aren't basement dwelling shut ins actually find their friends kids funny and entertaining.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I mean, I know the answer already, but have you ever spent time around actual socially well adjusted adults with kids? That's the kind of language parents use all the god drat time. They are saying that the group of kids is going to really like going in a heated pool on a chilly day and the reference to entertainment is about how, shockingly, most adults that aren't basement dwelling shut ins actually find their friends kids funny and entertaining.

the mistake you are making here is you are trying to argue with people who have crippling autism

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Have you actually read the emails. You obviously haven't. I didn't want to think it was anything either. Please, read the loving emails.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

How is that ironic. What am I emotional about to you?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

This is a totally reasonable understanding if you ignore the weird coded food message at the end. child rape/drugs take your choice and you'll be done with your complete summation.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Poetic Justice posted:

Guys! Trump is going to forgive your student loans if you help build the wall. $3 for every brick you lay down.

quick, gimme 15000 bricks

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

a new study bible! posted:

quick, gimme 15000 bricks

I hope you got your Doctorate!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Poetic Justice posted:

How is that ironic. What am I emotional about to you?

you are an alt right trump supporter, which means you live in post-truth fantasy land where emotions trump (heh) facts

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ people believing in Pizza Gate but doubling down on Trump not being a Russian stooge

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

lol @ people believing in Pizza Gate but doubling down on Trump not being a Russian stooge

lol indeed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

this is basically my problem with the people that like to be shrill about hillary conspiracies but never have anything to say about anyone else. that is suspicious. if you want to believe in poo poo like that at least be consistent

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

afeelgoodpoop posted:

This is a totally reasonable understanding if you ignore the weird coded food message at the end. child rape/drugs take your choice and you'll be done with your complete summation.

The part where it's mentioned that it'll be a bit moderate outside, so wear something warm because they're planning on having lunch at the outdoor table? My mom always said that right before she'd fingerbang a newborn and bite out it's throat.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

lol @ democrats wanting to start poo poo with Russia (the cold war is over and Hillary lost fair and square, idiot)

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lunixnerd posted:

lol @ democrats wanting to start poo poo with Russia (the cold war is over and Hillary lost fair and square, idiot)

We're not dealing with the Cold War

We're dealing with Alexander I of Russia

Trump supporters are the biggest pussies on the planet. I can imagine them in another time:

WW1 is over guys we shouldn't start poo poo with Germany

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lunixnerd posted:

tell us more about what you think is real in pizzagate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

A misanthrope posted:

tell us more about what you think is real in pizzagate

you should probably just leave it before you break your own brain

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jose posted:

you should probably just leave it before you break your own brain

but i like watching garbage fires

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lunixnerd posted:

is it over? or is it just getting... warmed up :grin:

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Trump supporters are the biggest pussies on the planet. I can imagine them in another time:

Yes, actively wanting to avoid a war with a former superpower that used to have a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons is a total pussy move. Preach further to my bleached skull from your podium in the nuclear wasteland of the "better timeline" where Hillary won.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lunixnerd posted:

Yes, actively wanting to avoid a war with a former superpower that used to have a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons is a total pussy move. Preach further to my bleached skull from your podium in the nuclear wasteland of the "better timeline" where Hillary won.

nah the better timeline is the one where your dad squirted you on your mom's veiny tits instead of in her cooch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Bholder posted:

Makes you think

Holy poo poo I just tried this watching food videos on youtube and its true.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Turns out there's a million housewives with vlogs on youtube actually recommending that you microwave or bake a little boy dick for christmas.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drat rachel ray a freak

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

drat rachel ray a freak

What the gently caress do you think she was talking about when she kept saying EVOO

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kztetjZKpM

makes me sick what these people are getting away with!!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

so you're active duty military in a combat mos? or are you just an internet tough guy?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

rezatahs posted:

so you're active duty military in a combat mos? or are you just an internet tough guy?

im an internet tought guy come fight me

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

A misanthrope posted:

but i like watching garbage fires

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810079&userid=165501

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
I got in bed while my wife was still brushing her teeth. She asked me what I was smiling about.

"People think Trump is going to help them"

Then she smiled too. :)

• Locked thread