Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Japan iirc is also struggling with population shrinkage. According to the UN 48 countries will have clearly declining populations by 2050, most are small pitiful Balkan states but Japan is the third biggest economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

unpacked robinhood posted:

Have you seen Russia ? Seems like the people there actually understand that their country is poo poo and not worth populating.

It's just funny that with the advent of medicine they've kept their old habits of having 5 or 6 kids but now they actually survive infancy.

Right, that can't be because of the availability of contraceptives. It has to be because Africans just don't know any better.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Grevling posted:

Right, that can't be because of the availability of contraceptives. It has to be because Africans just don't know any better.

lol russia has a giant aids epidemic
e: seems like it's more of a drug thing

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Feb 13, 2017

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
When you are poor and jobless all there really is to do is drugs and have sex and make babies.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Poetic Justice posted:

When you are poor and jobless all there really is to do is drugs and have sex and make babies.

Unless if you're Russian or Japanese

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Anyway I'm not arguing any serious point but I hope I'll get to witness 2050 Africa

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Grevling posted:

you can't teach people to do family planning or use condoms if it is against their interests. africans are not stupid, and that is why your plan is crappy. they need lots of children because they have no other way of supporting themselves in old age. you cant fix that with education, that can only be fixed with wealth. good luck!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Rutibex posted:

you can't teach people to do family planning or use condoms if it is against their interests. africans are not stupid, and that is why your plan is crappy. they need lots of children because they have no other way of supporting themselves in old age. you cant fix that with education, that can only be fixed with wealth. good luck!

Contraceptives won't exactly make things worse either.

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

OMGVBFLOL posted:

e: mods change my name to genital accident

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Egbert Souse posted:

"A concentration camp is built like a stadium, a grand hotel. You need contractors, estimates, competitive offers and no doubt a few bribes."

It's a little extreme to call the United States a concentration camp. Concentration camps provide food and housing for the prisoners, and America would never do that.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Trump is worst than Hitler imho

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

At least Hitler had some fashion sense.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

not yet but i say let's give him a chance

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

not yet but i say let's give him a chance

Give Piss a Chance

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
This thread really went some place most threads don't go for a while there, very grateful.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

unpacked robinhood posted:

lol russia has a giant aids epidemic
e: seems like it's more of a drug thing
heroin has killed like 2 million russians since the 90s

it took a few decades but the afghans finally got even

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i thought russians prefer injecting themselves with crocodiles to get high

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
A country with a life expectancy of like 54 is playing our president like a fiddle, pretty loving funny

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
it's not how long you live it's what you do with it that counts.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

it's not how long you live it's what you do with it that counts.

Americans kids are way cooler with type 2 diabetes and anime collections

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Americans kids are way cooler with type 2 diabetes and anime collections

Let's see how old SPH squeezes in a dig at Hillary when talking about Slav squatting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread