Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

Weather proof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i made fun of branco on twitter and he liked the tweets.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Groovelord Neato posted:

i made fun of branco on twitter and he liked the tweets.

Did he know you were mocking him? Like, did you use sarcasm? Because I don't think he understands sarcasm.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

george turn around !!

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

I don't think I've seen Marty Two-Bulls' Trump before, or at least I never really paid close attention to it, but those tiny hands! :golfclap:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Trogdos! posted:

Obama is so bad he's there twice

Illuminati? Well then, Garrison isn't just an ignorant gently caress, he's acutally insane. Took me long enough to get that....

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Gotta worry about those satanists also.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Did he know you were mocking him? Like, did you use sarcasm? Because I don't think he understands sarcasm.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"Trump is going up."

Uh, sure.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

D.N. Nation posted:

"Trump is going up."

Uh, sure.

Up his own rear end, maybe.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

BigglesSWE posted:

Illuminati? Well then, Garrison isn't just an ignorant gently caress, he's acutally insane. Took me long enough to get that....

Garrison has been going on about the Illuminati and "international bankers" since the early days of Zyklon Ben, which is part of why it was so easy for 4channers to edit his cartoons.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Trogdos! posted:

All-in-all, he's just another brick in The Wall.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

loving FOX has Trump at 56% disapproval

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Trogdos! posted:

The Bilderbergers, Facebook, and satanists are all working together to something.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Johnny Walker posted:

The Bilderbergers, Facebook, and satanists are all working together to something.
Don't forget Goldman Sachs.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

D.N. Nation posted:

To be fair what's frightening is that those are pretty much the same numbers he had throughout the entire election cycle. The ~40% that remains simply won't budge. It's not that they don't believe the news, it's that they don't give a poo poo.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Vib Rib posted:

Leave it to Branco to call that trainwreck of a press conference for Trump.

It's not just Branco. If you look at conservative media, yesterday's press conference was a thunderous triumph that crushed the lamestream media.

D.N. Nation posted:

BUT RASMUSSEN

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Doesn't Fox outsource their polling to a more reputable polling company? I think it still leans conservative but not to Rasmussen levels.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

IIRC from election cycles Fox News has like two different polling partners one of which is quantifiably less biased than the other. Still, when the disapproval rating is hovering at about 55%+ it takes a hefty lean to rewrite that.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Eroyn Franklin on healthcare and "pop-up clinics".

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

SexyBlindfold posted:

To be fair what's frightening is that those are pretty much the same numbers he had throughout the entire election cycle. The ~40% that remains simply won't budge. It's not that they don't believe the news, it's that they don't give a poo poo.

it's been less than a month

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SexyBlindfold posted:

I think that 40% will shrink. Less than 20% of americans (26% of voters) voted for Trump and I doubt that he has significantly more popular support than his voter base.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

First Gallup post-Flynn has Trump breaching the 40% barrier

Up up and away, eh Branco?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Popularity Humming!"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Forgall posted:

Don't forget Goldman Sachs.

Trump certainly didn't!

Also Peter Thiel is a member of the Bilderberg Group. I think someone should tell that to Dees and Garrison.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

A G loving C.

Early nom for best edit lol

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

It's beautiful. It dasdc's its own argument.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Mike Lester is following me on Twitter!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Voyager I posted:

This is an unironically good comic. Don't forget to take comfort from the people close to you in these dire times, lest the abyss engulf you.
Yeah it's nice and all, right up until you remember that he was helping to bring this about. Endless "Hillary is such a monster" comics sandwiched in between "boy that third party is going to really be the be-oops" comics with only the teeniest, tiniest sprinkling of "Trump literally punched a preteen girl but boy isn't he just as bad at Hillary??" cartoons. You don't get to bulldoze an orphanage and then expect applause for joining in on the candlelight vigil afterwards.

Garrison literally accuses every person ever who disagrees with him of being in on one of these conspiracies so this is basically just him complaining that the majority is pushing around his minority

Edit: poo poo I doubt you'd need both hands to count the people he actually thinks Uncle Sam there represents, him, Trump...uhhh...

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 17, 2017

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Edible Hat posted:

Well, he's gained weight recently and you're an Edible Hat, so

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Edible Hat posted:

Ouch. Rough man.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Edible Hat posted:

Stay calm, remain in a public place with plenty of people around you. Help is on the way.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Kamensky gonna just cut right to the chase.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Am I the only one who finds Kamensky's cartoons so lacking in artistic value that it's uncomfortable looking at them? I can't even tell why he's bothering me more than the Lesters and Ramirezes, but somehow he is.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Who's that supposed to be under the bed?

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

I like to interpret this cartoon as Big T being thrown back onto the cage wall because of how powerfully the facts hit him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Sandpuppy posted:

Kamensky gonna just cut right to the chase.

Well, this is gonna get him a visit from the Secret Service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

I'm bloody impressed he both didn't label it and went to the root of the term.

• Locked thread