Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

paranoid randroid posted:

fake news; everyone knows she lives on freshly-extracted human livers

Didn't know she was in with Thiel, but it makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

docbeard posted:

BREAKING: Trump declares martial la-

I'm sorry, we've just been informed that Hillary Clinton was spotted buying groceries like the fiend in human form she is.

I really doubt Hillary Clinton makes trips to the grocery store

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hillary clinton eats only one thing

my balls

hillary clinton ate my balls

https://twitter.com/cali4tune/status/788536761630593024

:nws: https://web.archive.org/web/19990224185423/http://home.att.net/%7Enatehall/Balls.htm :nws:

deadgoon has issued a correction as of 20:26 on Feb 17, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i loving hate hilarry clinton and she deserves everything bad

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Baloogan posted:

i loving hate hilarry clinton and she deserves everything bad

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*in embarrassing npr voice* I realize you guys are really upset about losing your future and indeed possibly your lives, especially the black/brown/non-christian/queer ones of you, because the old lady's hubris caused her to lose the presidential election to a joke candidate, but have you considered the possibility tha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wizard on a water slide posted:

*in embarrassing npr voice* I realize you guys are really upset about losing your future and indeed possibly your lives, especially the black/brown/non-christian/queer ones of you, because the old lady's hubris caused her to lose the presidential election to a joke candidate, but have you considered the possibility tha

lmao the loudest nerds itt are proud of voting 3rd party so maybe they should have shown a little self-preservation instinct?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I was taught something new that works very well here I think

:thermidor::fh:

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

zegermans posted:

lmao the loudest nerds itt are proud of voting 3rd party so maybe they should have shown a little self-preservation instinct?

naw gently caress that gotta be smug

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hillary Clinton's getting used to making Broadway curtain calls -- and after the standing ovation she got Wednesday night ... it's feeling like New Yorkers are trying to push her into the Mayor's office.
HRC caught a performance of "Sunset Boulevard" at the Palace Theatre, and the whole crowd got on their feet for her. As we reported ... Hillary got a major round of applause earlier this month at another stage production.

lol

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

GalacticAcid posted:

https://twitter.com/theprospect/status/831966356392275968

heh, let's see ellison try to have a long-term strategy of millennial engagement that is far more multifaceted

I was entertaining the idea that someone could run a campaign and recite this song almost word from word with minor alterations and it would work on getting them elected. I thought it was one of the dumbest ideas I had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyV_UG60dD4

Turns out it's not only not dumb, it's almost practical

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

*jnana mudra gesture* it is possible to know that Bernie Would Have Won while also discarding the insanely GBS attachment to weird anger about stupid poo poo such as pictures of someoen eating dinner

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
Hating on Clinton's hubris is good.
Hating on obvious attempts to "It's my turn again again" is also good.
Hating on her existing is kinda dumb.

On the other hand, hating JeffersonClay and his lack of spine or brain is good, so a trifecta stands.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Hillary Clinton's getting used to making Broadway curtain calls -- and after the standing ovation she got Wednesday night ... it's feeling like New Yorkers are trying to push her into the Mayor's office.
HRC caught a performance of "Sunset Boulevard" at the Palace Theatre, and the whole crowd got on their feet for her. As we reported ... Hillary got a major round of applause earlier this month at another stage production.

lol

New Yorkers are trash.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

lol

She made history, after all. She lost to Trump, and destroyed the DNC in the process.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

maybe hillary was an accelerationist the whole time?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

maybe hillary was an accelerationist the whole time?

Hillary was a Trump plant.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Jazerus posted:

you don't understand what he is trying to say apparently

which is that republicans try to break leftist unions, which is most of them, but prefer to leave the right-wing ones like police unions intact

because the leftism is the issue, not unionism per se, even though they are almost always synonymous

unionism is leftist, full stop. Lol if you think the police unions aren't going to be sold down the river the very moment Erik Prince is ready to go full OCP on cops.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Bushiz posted:

unionism is leftist, full stop. Lol if you think the police unions aren't going to be sold down the river the very moment Erik Prince is ready to go full OCP on cops.

nah, the FOP isn't a real union because its members have no need for collective bargaining since they serve the boug's class interests

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
A bunch of rich people clapped for a rich lady that lost and is one of their own? Lol

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Kate McKinnon is the most experienced actress ever! She deserves an Emmy, it's her turn!

*gets so mad at hillary that i start thinking every woman is bad and evil now*

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Venuz Patrol posted:

*gets so mad at hillary that i start thinking every woman is bad and evil now*

ugh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Kate McKinnon is extremely cool and good, and u can nibble my dingus if ur mad at her bc of hillary

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

wanting to be around hillary clinton is, i feel, a negative

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

Kate McKinnon is extremely cool and good, and u can nibble my dingus if ur mad at her bc of hillary

she is like snl's secret weapon and is now responsible for 90% of all the funny moments on that show

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

her kellyanne conway skit was really funny though she failed to capture the essential loathsomeness of the real kellyanne

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

wanting to be around hillary clinton is, i feel, a negative

I wouldn't mind hanging out with Hillary Clinton

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

zegermans posted:

I wouldn't mind hanging out with Hillary Clinton

as long as she paid for whatever gaudy restaurant she picked. there's a lot of people i would put up with for a shot at michelin star food

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Playstation 4 posted:

On the other hand, hating JeffersonClay and his lack of spine or brain is good, so a trifecta stands.

motherfucker makes fishmech look like a good poster

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

im lollin at this post because all of the ragepots in this thread voted third party and now the dem thread is just them getting real red in the face and pounding their keyboard about

HURGGGH KILLARY EATING A loving SALAD UGH NO loving WAY

HNNNNNNNNNGH FUCKEN CENTRIST SCUM ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH PURRRRRRGE PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE

its like if susan "hilary clinton is more dangerous than donald trump" posted here and instead of engaging in the slightest bit of introspection after voting for jill stein just continously stalked clinton's instagram to stroke out about her taking a loving walk or whatever

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
im susan sarandon

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
it's friday settle down

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

liking that once again, cops are at the forefront while everyone continues to completely forget about firefighters v:pwn:v

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kate McKinnon is good, but Alec Baldwin's Trump is really loving bad.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Firefighters good. Educators good. Police bad.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Former Everything posted:

im lollin at this post because all of the ragepots in this thread voted third party and now the dem thread is just them getting real red in the face and pounding their keyboard about

HURGGGH KILLARY EATING A loving SALAD UGH NO loving WAY

HNNNNNNNNNGH FUCKEN CENTRIST SCUM ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH PURRRRRRGE PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE

its like if susan "hilary clinton is more dangerous than donald trump" posted here and instead of engaging in the slightest bit of introspection after voting for jill stein just continously stalked clinton's instagram to stroke out about her taking a loving walk or whatever

Lol the hildog white knighting after she blew the election to trump.

3rd party votes didnt matter this election, it wasnt and will never be her turn, deal with it

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

got any sevens posted:

Lol the hildog white knighting after she blew the election to trump.

3rd party votes didnt matter this election, it wasnt and will never be her turn, deal with it

she definitely would have won if the 3rd party votes could have been re-allocated to top 2, so they did matter

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Bushiz posted:

police unions as they exist today aren't real unions because they are just an extension of the department

this is like american union politics 101 guys

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¡Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

• Locked thread