Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
Seer of millions of years
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I am the lord of eternity
I feel
I perceive
I am in the utchat in it's closing
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
I go in and I come to life
what's worse, liberal tears or conservative semen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
dont worry im sure there will be a new trump thread for you pathetic and utterly retarded losers to poo poo up with your constant fellation of trumps decrepit micropenis.

lunixnerd, fog tripper, spunky ho, and the rest of the huge faggots that should kill themselves for trump brigade you know who you are and what you are. How does trumps rancid spunk taste have you gotten used to the smell yet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine

thathonkey posted:

dont worry im sure there will be a new trump thread for you pathetic and utterly retarded losers to poo poo up with your constant fellation of trumps decrepit micropenis.

lunixnerd, fog tripper, spunky ho, and the rest of the huge faggots that should kill themselves for trump brigade you know who you are and what you are. How does trumps rancid spunk taste have you gotten used to the smell yet

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

thathonkey posted:

Nice meltdown.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He has several children that look a lot like him, so I imagine he has hosed, and even more than once, OP.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

Lol go smoke a bowl dude, it's loving Saturday.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

ra tehuti posted:

Conservative semen because it makes future spergs

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So like an inverted Huffington Post

thank god its out there, bc i for one was getting itred of not reading hte huffington post, not reading this as well gives me a well rounded political ignorance

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

The next foreseeable non-democrat government will be glorious.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Feb 18, 2017

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

SBJ posted:

Trump is gonna serve two terms and isnt going to change america or affect anyones lives to a drastic degree one way or another.

He just needs to stay out of wars and things are going to be more or less the same as usual. This isnt fascism. The left is freaking the gently caress out but these sheltered bitches dont know any better.

Most of my family lives in a police state where you can dissappear for saying the wrong thing about the government and protests are crushed through actual fear of death. The person in charge also can legally rule for life. Thats fascism.

You have to deal with a clown who says dumb poo poo on the internet and might embezzle money at worst. Boo loving hoo. I'd pick stupid over evil any day.

This is a good post.

Son of Rodney posted:

lmao just because your country sucks dick doesn't mean what trump does is fine

Sorry about your autism.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Harrower posted:

Nice meltdown.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

bitmap posted:

a nice, clean, conservative woman

I laughed too, its pretty lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

Why does it always have to be weird sexual stuff with ya'll.

I just want to bring a strong middle class back

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ElGroucho posted:

I laughed too, its pretty lol

Well you get a bit sick of Nasty Women after a while but by all means, have at them.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I just want to bring a strong middle class back

Please enumerate everything Trump has done so far that has improved the lookout for the middle class.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

runupon cracker posted:

Please enumerate everything Trump has done so far that has improved the lookout for the middle class.

For gently caress's sake man don't encourage him to post more he's already double posting on every loving page of every loving trump thread.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Trump has brought a $7bil Intel chip plant, along with Ford and Carrier factories back to America. Guaranteeing a few thousand more jobs in those states. That's pretty drat impressive.

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
lol at politics go gently caress yourself

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

Trump has brought a $7bil Intel chip plant, along with Ford and Carrier factories back to America. Guaranteeing a few thousand more jobs in those states. That's pretty drat impressive.

Weren't they already working on that Intel plant, though?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a bone to pick posted:

a few thousand more robot jobs

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lunixnerd posted:

The new liberal tears thread has gone to poo poo, Trump is good idiots.

man you guys really are obsessed with liberal body fluids

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
Lol at anyone who posts "show me X!!!" like youre ever actually interested in having your opinions changed

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
not my job to educate you. because i don't have a job

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is what the CEO had to say about opening the plant in Nevada:

quote:

“It’s really in support of the tax and regulatory policies that we see the administration pushing forward that really make it advantageous to do manufacturing in the U.S.”
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/08/intel-ceo-stands-with-trump-to-announce-7-billion-arizona-factory/

This is the only thing I will defend on Trump's behalf because so far his economic policies have been glorious, thank you for cancelling the TPP. Its every single other thing he does that worries me.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Wait, are there people not LOLing at Trump? Because that is pretty LOL itself

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

Wait, are there people not LOLing at Trump? Because that is pretty LOL itself

maybe they just feel bad about laughing at a retard

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Professor SJW posted:

maybe they just feel bad about laughing at a retard

Great now I feel bad too

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

a bone to pick posted:

This is what the CEO had to say about opening the plant in Nevada:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/08/intel-ceo-stands-with-trump-to-announce-7-billion-arizona-factory/

This is the only thing I will defend on Trump's behalf because so far his economic policies have been glorious, thank you for cancelling the TPP. Its every single other thing he does that worries me.

Your words comfort me. At least I can be assured my retirement in our isolationist utopian white paradise.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Wasn't the tpp put in place to try and keep the dollar as a global currency?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Lol go smoke a bowl dude, it's loving Saturday.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

also yeah because Trump loves to just take credit for poo poo he didn't really have much to do with

see the F35 project being "fixed"

poo poo is lol

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Karma is a bitch!!!!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

also yeah because Trump loves to just take credit for poo poo he didn't really have much to do with

see the F35 project being "fixed"

poo poo is lol

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/08/intel-ceo-stands-with-trump-to-announce-7-billion-arizona-factory/ posted:

Krzanich, asked during the Oval Office meeting whether the investment to produce semiconductor chips was spurred by something Trump said or did, answered, “It’s really in support of the tax and regulatory policies that we see the administration pushing forward that really make it advantageous to do manufacturing in the U.S.”

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Lunixnerd posted:

The new liberal tears thread has gone to poo poo, Trump is good idiots.
The liberal tears thread was for laughs at first then became some kind of talk therapy for people with mixed feelings about politics and finally was containment for the most offensively stupid people from GBS to avoid contaminating other threads. Some of those posters would exclusively post only in that thread for weeks on end and no where else on the forum, trading youtube videos and image macros among themselves and keeping the rest of the forum clean. Now it is gone :(

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

"Trump capitulated to a handful of plants for tax breaks for jobs those companies were going to keep here anyways"

Truly the hero of America.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I should raise my glass of soon to be poisoned coal water to you, lord Trump, for granting us a thousand jobs in the middle of no where that will totally stay around forever.

Mordor She Wrote fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Feb 18, 2017

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ra tehuti posted:

They're both pretty salty and delicious

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

man you guys really are obsessed with liberal body fluids

You seem... Mad??? :troll:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You seem... Mad??? :troll:

yeah im always mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Donald Trump seems really confused by how government works I'm not sure this fella fits very well to be honest

• Locked thread