Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol people still thinking clinton was just as bad.

this is what just got posted in the bad thread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol people still thinking clinton was just as bad.

she would've been an effective neoliberal hawk president, which apparently means everyone who isn't american would have had a bad time

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Evils debatable in any context especially when it comes to politicians but I'd love to know how you can consider hillary clinton stupid

she lost to donald j. trump

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Clinton was so poo poo at her job that despite a lifetime of experience, limitless pockets, all the right connections and total domination over media, she lost the election not to a competent opponent but to Donald Trump.

I dont think shes stupid but this is pretty much one of the best real life examples of the tortoise and the hare.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

rezatahs posted:

she lost to donald j. trump

much like the generals didnt tell the truth to the chinese emperor for fear of getting anally punished, hillarys advisors did not tell her the hard truths because they feared bills massive punishment-evading cock

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

she would've been an effective neoliberal hawk president, which apparently means everyone who isn't american would have had a bad time

Trump deserves credit for turning the whole non-Americans (and actual Americans from the wrong countries) having a bad time thing around 360 degrees

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I hope Clinton wakes up every morning and thinks about what a loving poo poo person she is, because she sure hosed things up

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sexpot posted:

Trump deserves credit for turning the whole non-Americans (and actual Americans from the wrong countries) having a bad time thing around 360 degrees

what.

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund
Shia labouef is at some bar downtown right now for some rap battle gonna go check it out

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Trump got a bunch of civilians killed and hosed some U.S. citizens with a travel ban which seems pretty extreme for a first month

It's ironically similar to Bulgogi's claim about Hillary's hawkishness, you see

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

sexpot posted:

Trump got a bunch of civilians killed and hosed some U.S. citizens with a travel ban which seems pretty extreme for a first month

He spent more in one month of taxpayer money on himself than Obama did for an entire year on average. And he bitched about Obama using taxpayer money in 2012.

I can't stand loving hypocrisy, and this clown fart exemplifies hypocrisy.

Few years ago: "These leaks are great, finally someone is exposing Obama"

Now: "These leaks aren't fair. The press is out to get me!"

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
no big deal, this will all blow over, who needs the EPA anyway? I like a little lead in my coffee.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Free Cheese posted:

Wasn't the tpp put in place to try and keep the dollar as a global currency?

The TPP was supposed to do a lot of really good things, then a bunch of corrupt politicians and business men started shoveling in garbage on the sly until it was a corpulent cyst that needed to be lanced.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

sexpot posted:

yeah but that's mostly loving americans including losing a very expensive helicopter for dumb reasons so

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Zorodius posted:

no big deal, this will all blow over, who needs the EPA anyway? I like a little lead in my coffee.

I hope the FDA and USDA get gutted too. I plan on launching a brand of "Premium" radium water marketed to Trump voters and everything is ready for launch, just need to cut all this drat red tape.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

He spent more in one month of taxpayer money on himself than Obama did for an entire year on average. And he bitched about Obama using taxpayer money in 2012.

I can't stand loving hypocrisy, and this clown fart exemplifies hypocrisy.

Few years ago: "These leaks are great, finally someone is exposing Obama"

Now: "These leaks aren't fair. The press is out to get me!"

oh yeah and also him absolutely spending the poo poo out of the white house is another thing he does to bring america closer to its destruction

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

yeah but that's mostly loving americans including losing a very expensive helicopter for dumb reasons so

I'm sorry was this supposed to be a coherent response

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

sexpot posted:

I'm sorry was this supposed to be a coherent response

he's loving, all the americans

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

uber_stoat posted:

I hope the FDA and USDA get gutted too. I plan on launching a brand of "Premium" radium water marketed to Trump voters and everything is ready for launch, just need to cut all this drat red tape.

Name it "Liberal Tears" and be a loving millionaire

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

he's loving, all the americans

Why is that good

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

sexpot posted:

Why is that good

have you heard about this hot new ideology called accelerationism

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

have you heard about this hot new ideology called accelerationism

Yeah it's for twats

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Humanity is great and we are destined to rule the stars. gently caress all traitors to our cause.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Arynhn going to post ways address my prevent sending and be on her with tool the end

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wendigee posted:

Arynhn going to post ways address my prevent sending and be on her with tool the end

I truly think she is the worm, her c control will be the contact. Sorry for running your conduct.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I should never see her again, the end.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SBJ posted:

Who should they have voted for instead?

Uh, the one that's just evil and not stupid?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

The boring one?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SBJ posted:

Humanity is great and we are destined to rule the stars. gently caress all traitors to our cause.

FAROOQ and Blue Star do your gimmick better but I still think you're cute

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
the only people who think hillary is still relevant are the frog mans and the youtube neo-gamergate pretend intellectuals. they're still screaming about how hillary is going to bring about WW3 and complete nuclear devastation, it is quite fascinating

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kjoery posted:

the only people who think hillary is still relevant are the frog mans and the youtube neo-gamergate pretend intellectuals. they're still screaming about how hillary is going to bring about WW3 and complete nuclear devastation, it is quite fascinating

yeah retards are prtty fascinating

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Professor SJW posted:

yeah retards are prtty fascinating
this mean name calling from the left is extremely offensive. all i wanted to do is call feminists retards on the internet and all i get in response is all this hate! this is why trump got elected you idiot

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kjoery posted:

this is why trump got elected you idiot

hehe i always love this line

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

kjoery you're a prtty cool dude i'm going to let you into the liberal doomsday bunker i'm building on my grandpa's ranch

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Trump is cool and good

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Trump is cool and good

Let's agree that you're wrong

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Trump is cool and good

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the american presidency is now the only nuclear-capable reality tv show in the world

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

the american presidency is now the only nuclear-capable reality tv show in the world

arent you one of the posters who thinks that is a good thing?

we get it that you think that and it is still prtty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

sexpot posted:

Let's agree that you're wrong

Let's meet in the middle. Trump is cool, but not good.

• Locked thread