Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Madcosby posted:

agreed. im just laughing at this retarded trump supporter
but don't you see, disregarding people's opinions is so typical of a leftist! now if you'll excuse me, i have a bearing video to watch where he totally owns a feminist

vvvvv ahhhh, changing gears i see! crafty!

(the reason is because trump is hilarious)

crime weed fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm amazed at how much people that hate Trump as so obsessed with him. Like there's people on the forums that wake up every day wanting to see what Trump did, even though they hate him I guess?. Most Trump supporters want to get back to their lives, and just get on with their jobs and families but Trump's got a bunch of stalkers now or something

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm amazed at how much people that hate Trump as so obsessed with him. Like there's people on the forums that wake up every day wanting to see what Trump did, even though they hate him I guess?. Most Trump supporters want to get back to their lives, and just get on with their jobs and families but Trump's got a bunch of stalkers now or something

I know exactly what you mean, guy with the most posts(by a large margin) in this thread

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Spunky Ho turned out to be too retarded to utilize college, and is an ardent Trump supporter, the revelations just keep coming.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Xun posted:

I don't understand the argument that colleges are "liberal brainwashing institutions". None of my classes really seemed to lean one way or another on the political scale and most if not all of the political preaching is coming from other students. And also the random crazy old people that show up and yell at students. But to be fair I'm a STEM major at the racist bakesale university so :shrug:. Is it not like this in other places?

Dude I got stared down in an ethics class in my missouri college because I said men are stronger than womem in response to the question 'what are some differences between the sexes'

Like, that was a politically charged statement, and I also crossed a line

Missouri. I'm looking at a Confederate flag on a truck right now

And that wasn't even this election cycle it was like five years ago

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Denial is a hell of a thing.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Spunky Ho turned out to be too retarded to utilize college, and is an ardent Trump supporter, the revelations just keep coming.

"The voters Clinton really lost—the ones she was targeting and relying on for victory—were college-educated whites. Most polling suggested she would win these voters, but she didn’t, according to exit polls: White men went 63 percent for Trump versus 31 percent for Clinton, and white women went 53-43 percent. Among college-educated whites, only 39 percent of men and 51 percent of women voted for Clinton."

https://newrepublic.com/article/138754/blame-trumps-victory-college-educated-whites-not-working-class

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nobody accused Trump of being boring.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"The voters Clinton really lost—the ones she was targeting and relying on for victory—were college-educated whites. Most polling suggested she would win these voters, but she didn’t, according to exit polls: White men went 63 percent for Trump versus 31 percent for Clinton, and white women went 53-43 percent. Among college-educated whites, only 39 percent of men and 51 percent of women voted for Clinton."

https://newrepublic.com/article/138754/blame-trumps-victory-college-educated-whites-not-working-class

Shocking news: Spunky rear end Ho does not read articles he links beyond headlines

quote:

Perhaps, then, these Trump voters are the most deplorable of them all. They’re not suffering or desperate, and have no concrete reason to hate the status quo or to feel like they are in decline. They understand that Trump is manifestly unprepared to be president, have heard his many lies and insults, yet voted for him anyway.

The article is saying college folk who voted for Trump are the worst people on earth because they should be smart enough not to do it.

Also, I dont want to blow your mind but if x percent of college voters voted Hillary that does not mean 100 - x percent voted for trump Sorry bra stay illiterate its good for you and your arguments

Good job owning yourself

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Settle down, you're all over the place. I was linking a statistic that merely says "Guess what? College educated people voted for Trump in majority percentages"

The part of the article you quoted was a judgement call, I was merely searching for statistics, which aren't "feelings" based

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

pro tip: it's because they're racist gently caress you got mine assholes.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

pro tip: it's because they're racist gently caress you got mine assholes.

This is why Trump won lol

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

Yeah because people are racist, don't see it, and get mad when you point out they are because they hold the idea in their head that racism is bad and believe they are good people.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Settle down, you're all over the place. I was linking a statistic that merely says "Guess what? College educated people voted for Trump in majority percentages"

The part of the article you quoted was a judgement call, I was merely searching for statistics, which aren't "feelings" based

But why did you post a link to an article that insults yourself? Why not post the data from CBS who did that exit poll and doesnt include the self-owning part

Why would you pick a source that also includes a paragraph remarking on how stupid you are

lol

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Everyone is racist

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"2 billion people on this planet are garbage and I will ban them even if they are citizens!" -not at all a racist Easy D

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

exactly. people that weren't hurt by the recession voted for a racist 1 percenter who's only going to enrich the already rich.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Don't blue states have the most income inequality & 1%ers tho?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Yeah because people are racist, don't see it, and get mad when you point out they are because they hold the idea in their head that racism is bad and believe they are good people.

No, it's because they use "racism" as a catch-all for a bunch of topics that have nothing to do with race.

Illegal immigration suddenly becomes "anti-Hispanic" which isn't even true. Law and order becomes "Anti-Black". Vetting of refugees becomes "Anti-Muslim"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Everything is racism lol, we are doubling down.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
all blacks live in the inner cities and all inner cities are hell on earth

- a non-racist

ps can you call the black caucus for me, ms black person who knows all blacks

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Illegal immigration suddenly becomes "anti-Hispanic" which isn't even true. Law and order becomes "Anti-Black". Vetting of refugees becomes "Anti-Muslim"

those are all those things. you're very bad at this.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i mean why bother trying to defend everything Trump says and does? I know you voted for him but seriously how many mistakes has he made in a month? You agree with it all? CAn you believe what happened last night in Sweden? The media is the enemy of the people? The man got hung up on by Australia... when is the last time you even heard about Australian-US relations?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, it's because they use "racism" as a catch-all for a bunch of topics that have nothing to do with race.

Lol your response to accusations of racism are "nuh uh!"

loving lmbo. This is the #2 Trump lolz thread now.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You can call anyone in Australia right now and ask them if the world is upside down for them and even then they wont hang up on you. MAGA

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Madcosby posted:

i mean why bother trying to defend everything Trump says and does? I know you voted for him but seriously how many mistakes has he made in a month? You agree with it all? CAn you believe what happened last night in Sweden? The media is the enemy of the people? The man got hung up on by Australia... when is the last time you even heard about Australian-US relations?

I thought he hung up on the Australian PM?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I can't decide if this is hilarious, sad, or both. Leaning towards both.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58a91337e4b045cd34c2689d

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This is basically a wordy "you mad bro?"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

being vocal about illegal immigration is NOT anti-hispanic *only rounds up people from mexico and central america while ignoring illegal canadians and euros*

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Madcosby posted:

It wasn't objectively true, but it was emotionally true, as in when he said it, I got a warm feeling in my tummy like when my strong daddy used to hold me and tell me he was the strongest, smartest daddy in the world and he would be back after he went around the block for cigarettes.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Krustic posted:

Trump's America embraces the dumb and mentally ill

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Krustic posted:

This is why Trump won.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It is, it is, and it is, in that order. HTH

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Im the US President who holds a feel good rally in Florida to congratulate himself on the back again while ignoring everyone else's concerns that didnt vote for him

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Krustic posted:

This guy is adorable but misguided. That pic where he is hugging trump is just :3:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

oh my god you aren't trolling you really are that ignorant lmfao

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

unfortunately, it's you.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I laugh so loving hard at every single news story about Republican bitchbaby congressmen who are upset that they have to respond to "negativity" at town hall meetings. They think that town hall meetings are group hugs where everybody tugs each other's dicks and pats each other on the back and say "Good job you loving baby, who's a big boy?".

..and then I cry. This is where our country is.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Madcosby posted:

Right now? you bet your sweet bippy it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

King Vidiot posted:

I laugh so loving hard at every single news story about Republican bitchbaby congressmen who are upset that they have to respond to "negativity" at town hall meetings. They think that town hall meetings are group hugs where everybody tugs each other's dicks and pats each other on the back and say "Good job you loving baby, who's a big boy?".

..and then I cry. This is where our country is.
Our rep has literally been hiding since she was elected, cancelled all her public appearances, shut down her phones due to the flood of calls, and wants to do a town hall meeting via telephone. Tremendous disappointment to the community since our last rep, who retired.

• Locked thread