Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol tsa

https://mobile.twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/833750327467896833

https://mobile.twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/833750647828803584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

Anyone in this thread not suicidal?

me

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

CortezFantastic posted:

Recap
• Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
• Appointed a Klansman attorney general
• Sent Navy SEALS to do an actual Benghazi
• Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
• Constant leaks from his own staff
• Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
• Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
• Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
• Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
• Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
• Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
• Refusing to record calls with Putin
• Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
• Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
• Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
• Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
• Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
• Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being brown
• Having a key policy initiative swiftly overturned by the courts
• Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
• Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
• Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts.
• Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
• Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
• Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador
• Secret Service Director resigns
• NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
• Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
• CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
• Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
• Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
• Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
• Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
• FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
• Picks a new national security advisor and gets told he won’t eat a poo poo sandwich
• AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
• Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
• Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
• Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
• Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
• In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
• Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
• Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
• Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

please do not cum over voice comms

worst thing i ever heard was one guy im pretty sure was irl jacking off and forgot his mike was on, and so everyone on the channel started making fun of him by making orgasm noises and i was like :catstare:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i welcome death for all but i'm not suicidal does that count?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

I'm amazed that anyone who reads this thread regularly wants to live.

Serf
May 5, 2011

last night during our d&d game one player fell asleep at the very end while and we could hear him snoring through the mic

poo poo was hilarious

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

AP says it got hold of a draft of trumps do-over travel ban

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/59d19eed7083468a93e90c7b8d22cce0/ap-source-trumps-revised-travel-ban-targets-same-countries

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you wish you were that cool former IK who had ted cruz as an av

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

worst thing i ever heard was one guy im pretty sure was irl jacking off and forgot his mike was on, and so everyone on the channel started making fun of him by making orgasm noises and i was like :catstare:

I'm sorry that a hot mic ruined your j-off sesh.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Serf posted:

last night during our d&d game one player fell asleep at the very end while and we could hear him snoring through the mic

poo poo was hilarious

i passed out during a wow raid once i was so drunk and woke up 3 bosses later

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So new travel ban includes phrase at end not reviewable by bad west coast so called court?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Admiral Ray posted:

is that guy wearing a cross

Better, a rosary

Serf
May 5, 2011

Jose posted:

i've done that

it rules

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Serf posted:

i've done that

it rules

i raided in green gloves through naxx until i got tier 3 lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Feminasty Slut posted:

ARMA loving sucks but I keep buying them on sale just to crash helicopters

I own arma 2 and 3 and have played both of them for probably five collective hours, most of that time trying to figure out how to walk and maybe 1 hour of it sitting in a jeep with people who knew how to play the game which was fun

sorry I don't want to go to a video game boot camp to learn to get shot correctly

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jose posted:

i would have kicked you bitch

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a.lo posted:

i would have kicked you bitch

i think i was raid leader lol they just continued on without me since i was a mage

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
this thread is filled with nerds

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jose posted:

you wish you were that cool former IK who had ted cruz as an av

i am on a quest to rediscover these powers

Serf
May 5, 2011

Jose posted:

vanilla or wotlk naxx?

i didn't start until tbc so karazhan was my jam

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fullhouse posted:

I own arma 2 and 3 and have played both of them for probably five collective hours, most of that time trying to figure out how to walk and maybe 1 hour of it sitting in a jeep with people who knew how to play the game which was fun

sorry I don't want to go to a video game boot camp to learn to get shot correctly

once my arma3 group lost 4 guys dead to walking down a steep hill

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

You're ancient.

I think they're on tier 20 now.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

i for one am shocked the thread for obsessively following trump is filled with nerds with no lives

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

this is why trump won

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
mcmaster carr keeps coming up and a few years back i had a phone interview with them. they found my resume and reached out to me and before the call i looked them up on glassdoor. it was 70+ pages of people saying it was teh worst company ever and frequently described the office mood as suicidal, bleak, joylesss, and oppressive. like they had a100+ page manual for sending emaisl and would call you infor a meeting if you so much as made a typo and weekly shaming meetings were a standard thing

"Hi Cumshitter, thanks for setting up the call. I'm glad I found your resume."

"I did a little research and I'm a bit concerned about all of the reviews I saw on Glassdoor."

"Well, people who post reviews there tend to have a bit of an axe to grind."

"There were 70+ pages."

"(Angry silence)"

"Is it true your email policy is the length of a short novel?"

"It's very comprehensive."

"Yeah no thanks gently caress off."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Serf posted:

vanilla or wotlk naxx?

i didn't start until tbc so karazhan was my jam

vanilla. i never really played seriously after that

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
thanks, used the dates and stuff to make searches more cooperative.

if i'm reading the half-dozen or so things that came up correctly, they went forward with an intel raid even though they had warnings that surprise was hosed, which implicitly compromises a lot of the intel they were hoping to raid and forfeits one of the primary ways the SEALs work

charming

don't see how the administration is terribly responsible in a lot of this though, the Times and says that obama was pretty okay with it but command wanted a new moon (which makes a lot of sense, we have NVGs and militants don't) and he didn't have one left in his term. the civilian deaths blow rear end but again, obomb diggidy ended up blowing up an awful lot of civilians. it's the arithmatic of conflict, which i feel like should raise more questions of why we're continuing to conduct adventures in places it's impossible to do any good in but apparently that question is answered for all republocrats at this point.

unless the administration had a big hand in urging the mission forward after it was obvious their mission was compromised - though it pains me to say this - i don't see how donny t hosed up operationally on this one. the response to the entire thing by his administration was hilariously tone deaf and jingoistic as usual (jesus, spicy) but i don't think that was a surprise even then.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

took them long enough to start a false flag

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

has california been wiped off the map yet?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol what a nerd that's like saying "today i hope the earth is a sphere"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

You're ancient.

I think they're on tier 20 now.

and I'm willing to bet none of the armors passed the first few tiers have been good looking. I stopped after Burning Crusade

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

triple sulk posted:

has california been wiped off the map yet?

california left, we're (farther out) in space right now it's p cool

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Agrajag posted:

all good people punch nazis

never not punch nazis

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the leader of the main raiding guild on my server managed to reach grand marshall in pvp which takes serious no life dedication to do either let alone both

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Good we deserve everything

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Feminasty Slut posted:

Frito chili looks gross but lol if you wouldn't shovel that into your face.

hell fucken no at least try to have some dignity

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Jose posted:

I played a DPS warrior in vanilla, so there were level 58 craftable epics which I literally never got far enough into raid content to replace.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Thoatse posted:

never not punch nazis

"punching one nazi is never enough" -Albert EinNaziPunchStein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

xxtra flaming hots and chili-nacho cheese rules in the outdoors/beach

• Locked thread