Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
im hangry af and a bunch of delivery places are closed for presidents day????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Mr Hootington posted:

Those breasts are fake. :mamacita:

They're actually as real as her marriage

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rex-Goliath posted:

i mean it's just a tad worse in this case. 'oh yeah i'm all for defending his free speech until people actually hear what he's saying. then i can't abide it. no way'

Oh, I'm not defending it. But its pretty common from certain parts of the political world. Defend, defend, defend and then when it gets clearly exposed you shamelessly drop your defense without every acknowledging why you were ok with it up until now.

Its scummy but its not a surprise.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

HailedUser posted:

That is very clearly an adult female Duck.

Boy Ducks are usually much prettier than girl ducks (male mallards for instance are the ones with the green heads), often having bright plumage to attract females. Females have duller plumage for camouflage purposes.

:eng101:

I'm not judging you lol just keep it consentual and adult duckering

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nicer

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

boop

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

a nice page indeed

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dondalf the trump

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

HailedUser posted:

That is very clearly an adult female Duck.

Boy Ducks are usually much prettier than girl ducks (male mallards for instance are the ones with the green heads), often having bright plumage to attract females. Females have duller plumage for camouflage purposes.

:eng101:

Edit: Personally I like to think the camouflage is to hide from boy ducks more than predators because, goddamn, Ducks top Dolphins in the "nature is actually really creepy and rapey" department. I mean, Duck reproductive systems actually evolved in order to try to deal with the amount of Duck rape going on.

Male ducks only have that coloring during mating season. Why do you think you never see a male duck in the winter? They lose the green plumage.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mr Hootington posted:

Those breasts are fake. :mamacita:

doesnt look like anime to me

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TyrantWD posted:

I don't think it was a NeverTrump hit job that took down Milo. If you really were opposed to Trump, you were salivating at the prospect of him speaking on the same stage a few hours before Milo. The fact that Bannon took him to Breitbart would have made the story even better.

To me this reeks of a hit coming from inside the White House. Either Preibus/Pence or Bannon realized that Trump can't be connected to Milo. Preibus makes the most sense as he probably had donors berating him for allowing Trump to essentially play the warm up act to a troll like Milo, but I wouldn't put it past Bannon to burn one of his own. Milo's act is great when the Democrats are in charge, but with Bannon is a position of power, the last thing he needs is Milo making a scene on the national stage and being linked back to him in the eyes of the average American. If anyone knew what was in Milo's past to take him down, Bannon would be the guy who knew, and Trump is the only one benefiting from this situation.

yeah, as a trumper its a fuckin relief that milo is getting the gently caress out

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

im hangry af and a bunch of delivery places are closed for presidents day????

I will send you one Lincoln Log airmail if you want.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG7hglEoPHY

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

lol imagine actually being a trumper

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trump is a beautiful mallard rape duck.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Tonetta posted:

They're actually as real as her marriage

Dang

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

HailedUser posted:

I mean, Duck reproductive systems actually evolved in order to try to deal with the amount of Duck rape going on.

I'm glad there are people out there studying about duck rape. Probably using my tax dollars to do it :argh:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jazerus posted:

cspam is actually the nexus of all political activity now

:hai:

interns, please pay respects to the current elected president of C-SPAM, crazy cloud, and mind the duck

it doesn't bite but it does yell

also Ed Balls

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Sure

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

STAC Goat posted:

Oh, I'm not defending it. But its pretty common from certain parts of the political world. Defend, defend, defend and then when it gets clearly exposed you shamelessly drop your defense without every acknowledging why you were ok with it up until now.

Its scummy but its not a surprise.

no i was referring to that tweet where the guy was all 'i totally was behind his free speech 100%.... but not now'

like- the only thing that changes is the mainstream is actually listening to what he's saying. and he suddenly becomes toxic. that poo poo pisses me off

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

zegermans posted:

Male ducks only have that coloring during mating season. Why do you think you never see a male duck in the winter? They lose the green plumage.

fake news

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
holy poo poo nice, the sex number

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
wait, it's nice time

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I'm actually sad about the fake boobs

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump is doing well

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Sex number?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mr Hootington posted:

ken bones boobs aren't fake

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
I hate the number 69 because I had sex with 68 women and the 69th gave me AIDS.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

200 pages have passed since the Great 6969. it is still. quiet. a nice here or there, but quiet.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
hey.

nice

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Grem posted:

I hate the number 69 because I had sex with 68 women and the 69th gave me AIDS.

stay positive

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

ken bones boobs aren't fake

Neither are mine

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Baloogan posted:

yeah, as a trumper its a fuckin relief that milo is getting the gently caress out

now if we could just get rid of everyone else around him and replace them with people who have a conscience, he might just turn out alright

also i'd like full communism now please thanks

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Mr Hootington posted:

yeah i'm sad about trump and his supporters too

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Jazerus posted:

cspam is actually the nexus of all political activity now

SA has always been a trendsetter

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

HailedUser posted:

I hope Milo drags the rest of the Right down with him. I'm guessing he has plenty of dirt on everybody and now that he has nothing to lose... What better way to drum up the attention than torpedoing the people who left you out to dry?

Your monkey's paw wish has been granted, and Steve Bannon is glad of it.

"My far-right ideology gets a free reboot? No more pedophilic trolls or Nazi LARP edgelords, but I get to keep that same great Ethnonationalist hate? Sign me up!"

Bringing down the alt-right this soon *after* the election seems less like a liberal victory and more like a much needed housecleaning.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Equeen posted:

yeah i'm sad about trump and his supporters too

It was a slow day.

Sex number!!!!!

()~~~~~&:*