Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Valet parking!? Can't these idiots park their own cars!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Hmm yes it's totally normal to think that grocery shopping is some insurmountable, monolithic task

Hmm yes it's totally normal to give a poo poo how people get their shopping done

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Pastry of the Year posted:

I always wondered who was buying these

Joe Biden?

Atmus posted:

I had some Sara Lee bread last 6-8 months without mold. I didn't have the nerve to see if it still tasted good, but the ducks didn't mind. I didn't stick around to see if they died or mutated or whatever though.

You shouldn't feed ducks bread.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Hmm yes it's totally normal to give a poo poo how people get their shopping done

Welcome to the Something Awful forums where they also care about how other people like steak and circumcision.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Len posted:

Welcome to the Something Awful forums where they also care about how other people like steak and circumcision.

fight me

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Those onion rings look tasty!

To actually contribute something for once, my favorite thing is how they keep trying to kill Captain Iglo/Birdseye yet they always keep bringing the old sea dog back as a mascot to sell fish products.

First started in the sixties.
Put him on a hiatus with a newspaper obituary in 1971.
Brought him back in 1974.
Replaced him with a younger, suave version in 1998.
Went back to the older version in less than two years.
Retired him again in 2014 to focus on families in their advertising.
Brought him back again to peddle fish-sticks to his crew of young sailors in 2016.

The legend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qt_182NE_M

The pale imitation from the late nineties.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRI-dKrcSY

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 18:46 on Feb 21, 2017

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Pastry of the Year posted:

Len posted:

fight me

Huh. So that's what they do with the foreskins.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

DrBouvenstein posted:

Joe Biden?

You shouldn't feed ducks bread.

I know. These ducks were enemies.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Why is bread bad for ducks and is it also bad for geese?

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

bongwizzard posted:

Why is bread bad for ducks and is it also bad for geese?

Yes, the birds get next to no nutrition from the bread, which fills their stomachs, so they don't feel the need to seek out real food. A young duck or goose fed on bread will develop crooked wings, called "angel wing," which is incurable one they've grown up and makes flight impossible. This means they'll never migrate, if they even make it to migration season since they're easy prey without flight.

E: instead, get a cheap bag of duck feed from a local farmers' shop, or consider tossing steel cut oats, veggie peels, halved grapes, thawed frozen peas, or cracked corn to your waterfowl pals. Take extra to trade with folks who bring bread, most people just want to help the ducks and have no idea they're causing harm.

Rat Patrol has a new favorite as of 19:56 on Feb 21, 2017

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Actual duck feed from a feed store is way cheaper than bread also. The only real downside is you can't frisbee it out as far.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Does it last longer than two days without refrigeration?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Probably. If you are some kind of weirdo with perfectly good duck feed but no ambition to go feed non-enemy ducks.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Does duck feed come in a bag with a tag? Because I need bread tags for all my lifehacks.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
I put my duck feed in the freezer so my duck can get to it easier.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
lol if you dont have Enrique feed the ducks while you enjoy your freshly prepared foie gras

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Double Punctuation posted:

lol if you dont have Enrique feed the ducks while you enjoy your freshly prepared foie gras

Enrique actually dresses in a duck costume for me and I feed him anything his duckling heart desires.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I feed ducks other ducks and then grind them into flour which I use to make bread which I feed ducks.

The ducks where I live are so loving ducky you don't even know.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Double Punctuation posted:

lol if you don't have your ducks' Enriques collect the bread from the floor and delicately place each piece in their awaiting bills.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Feed geese bread, not ducks. Geese are the worst

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
l͠ol͜ i͡f ̷y̕ou d̸on͠'̶t ̀h͢av͡e ̀y̢our̡ E̷nriqu̡ę e e ̢e̛n͡n͘n̨è ͏n҉ȩnen͟n̕nne̴n͡en̴e̶

E̢ͫ̂́͋ͧ́̓n̻̰̹̖̩͗̇r͈̣ͧ͌͛̽ͤͭiͦ̑̇̉̊ͬͥq̞̞͓͖̘͑́̉̔̈̒̅u̫͉͚̱ͅe̯͈̎ ̳͙̹̖̞̲̽̀͒̒̋ͦ̀w̺͒ͣͯ̾̐̇i̸̎̚l̻͔͖̳̳ͩ͟l͙͚̭̟̪͈͈̊̔ ̌ͪ͒͏̙̯̠̻̭d͚̰͉͉͎̤̼̽̑ͧu̶̘̖̦̟̲͖̜c̣̽̐ͫͥ̎k͚͉͔̗̯͈̎͋ͮ ̠̭͒ͩ̏͆͌͊̿ť̵ͮͧh̠̪̥̮͎͚̍e͇͚̮̬̲̼͉̽̕ ͥ͂̿E̷͔̣͑̑̐ͯ̍̿n̹͖͓̍͘rͦ͑ͪ̈҉̮͇̗̜̮ĭ̠̮̹̖̱͔̓̚q͇͕͖̹̳̱ͦu̧̹͚̼̪̪ͩͣͅͅe̟̬̳̝̠̻̼ͤ̈͗̋s̶̩̻̙ͣ̌̀
̮̠
͇̩͎͎̯̝͎ͯa̧̭̻͓͉ͯͅl̩̖ͯ̈́ͅľ̵̻̀͑ ̝͉̤̙͆̏̍͂̃ͥ̚ẃ̠̜̗i̩̲͓͓̊̽͡ĺ̨̙̭̏͆ͫ͒̚l̨̖ͭͧ̍ ̸ͨ̍̉b̘̬̦̩̥͑̓́̆͜eͬ̍̌ ̸́̓̎͋ͥͥ̇d̥̮̲̝͙̦̞͂͑͊̄ǔ͉͙̭̟ͩ̀ͫ͂̈́c̻̤̼̠̙̮̞̃ͤ̄̉͌͗̌ḱ̮͉͔ ̵̣̦͙͙͕̆̿̓͆t͂̿ͭͥ͟h̒͏e̛͕̪̅̿ ̙̳̱ͮE̪̲̠̱ͪͪͯͩ́n͙̦͉͊͟r̦̣̟͈̣ͪ̊́i̠̱͆ͤͩ͋̈̈́̋ ̬ͮ͗ͮ͜E̖̞ͨ̍ͭ͐nṛ̯̮͚͂̆͋ͬ̓ͧi̝̥ ̲̙̖͐E̦͙̾ͮn̰̖̩͓͈ͬ̔ͅr͗́ͣ̊ͧi̝ͤ̚ ͎̯͌͡Ě̼̰̲̌̓̒ͦ̌̆n̎ͯ̑r̵̻̪͕͉̬͎͐͊̀̅͂i̪͍͍͍͠ͅ

f̵̯͍̯͓ͧͪ̄͛e̸̵̸̞̥̙̜̬̝̠̮̓̾̋̅̉e̱̯̰̥̭̯ͤ̆̃͒ͮ̄͂̌͌̕ḑ̳̗̲̫̭ͪ̐ͥ̆ͦ̇̀̚͞ ̹̄ͭ̈̇ͬ͂͒ͮ̕͠m̞̫͈̜͑ͥͨͤ̎̔̉e̾ͮͪͣ́̈́͗́҉̢͉̞̼̥̩̻͘ ͓̲̦͔͉̘̏͊͗̚͜͡a̮̪̺͇̦͕̹̩ͨ̈́̔ͪ ̺͓̜̮̝ͦ͂͋̿̿̀͡s̶̤̩̱͉͛̃͛̋ͤ̑̋̕t͖̠̋͌̃̆r̖̜̯̲͖̦̻̍ͮ͌̾ͧͭͮ̇͟͝ȁ͉̳͎̂̐ͫ̍̃ͤ̌͛y̨͚̙̰̱̪̲̫͇̥̋̉̂̉ͧ̅ͨͥ͞ ̓ͯ̔͝͏͉̙E͖̯͉̟̭̹̤̘ͣ̓̔͠n̸̹̼͉̿ͪͪ̀͠͡r̞̼͎̿ͮ̕ĭ̵̠̫̥̗̟̪͖̥̜̎ͭ̎ͩ̒̔ͨͤq̶̡͇̰̱̘̩̬ͫ̇ͪ̃̓̍͌ͅư̢͇͖̤̮͕̰ͣ̑̃ͫ̽̑͞e̡ͣ͌̎ͭ̊ͪͣ͏̬̮̺̹̰̪

d͆̄̿҉̶̜̣u͍̝͍̙̥̣͉̺̽̊̏͛ͭ̿ͦ͟͠c̫̙̞̬̺ͩ̅̐͛ͭ̐k̨̼̀ͥ͗̑ͫ̈́͆͢ş̸̜͙̤̮̒ͯ̊ͅ ̩̙͂̒̏̌ͤḋ̛̘̥͇ͧͪ̂͂̓̀̚uͮ͂̓ͬ̿͋ͤͦ̎͏̖̣͔c̞̄ͣͮ͂̓ͨͭķ̸̶͔̋̆̔̂̅́ͩş̛̺̦͇̭̭͈̑̈́̑͒ ̡͈̗̤̯̂̑̒͋͡d̵̠͚͇͍̹̩̣̺͚ͩ̌ͮ̈͢͠u̴̬̫͔̙͚ͨ̀̃ͣ̂͠ͅc͙̗͉̟͍͙͔ͩͫͤ̋͆ͦ͟k͚̥̥̣͎̪̰͍̆̽̑s͍̬̙͕̯̖͗͑̂̏̃́͢ ̨̳͓̳̳̘̪͎͚͂̏ͬd̙͖̱̻ͩ̏̆ͣ͐û̩̯ͮ͘ċͭ̈̆͂̈́̀҉̟̼͎̘̠̘k̞̺̜̱̫̗ͣ̊̈́̌͗̐ͯ́ͅs̶ͤ̃ͮ̅̈́̆҉͍̫͇͙̳̠̪ ̧̜͉̝ͤ͌̀̍͌d̪͈̮̣ͫ̉̓ͧ́u̹̟̹̦͒̆͗̌ͣ͐̓̍ͮc̛̫̥̯̞̝ͤͥͥͩ̐̈́̐k̷͕ͧ̄̅ͣ̌ͤ͂s̠͚̠̮̤̑͌͊̾̓ ̨̬̥̗̋͢ḏ̸̴̫̲ͭ̄͛̈̐ͮ̚ṵ̶͚͛̇̍̉͌̕c̠͔̞̝̥̯̐̽̾ͅk̵̴̝͉̈̊̈̽̇̓ͮ̑͟ș̫̍ͩ̓̇ͩ̒ͨ ̶̡̞̐̌͒̆͛̋̐̅͒̀d̷̡͎͖̜̣͈̎ͮ̈uͣ̊̇͐̔̐͏̵̟̠͖̯̻̺̯͡c͖̖͙̤̹͋̆ͪͧͩ̎̓͠k̶͙̲̓ͯ͐ͪ͘s̨͕̜̝͔̬̞͇̠ͬ̍ͨ̑̉̓̿̑̚͝
̞͓͉͍̄ͩ̍͑
̱̦̪̥̪̭̝̀̀̇͗̏͞ͅd̴̙̘̙͖̺̘̤̒ͫͪ͆̋̿̓͆ͪͅu̵̶̲̜ͣ̈́̓̄̔̚c̶̙̟̦̺̱̿́̎ͥ͛ͧ̏͝k͙̞̥͕̻̱̼͐͛͆͑̒s̟̯̝̹͐ͯ̆ͤ̓̒̈́͟ ̸̧ͧ̎̆ͦ͏̜̮d̷̦̩̻̗͎͊̂͋͗̓̋̕͞uͬͬͣ̅̑̎̑̑҉͇̺̱̯͕̖̺͓ç̷̘̫̰̀̌̿͂̎͊ͨk̨͉̩͍̟̣͈͌̈̀͌̾̀ͅs̡͙̻̭̺ͤ͐̓ ̶̶̜̰̖͇͕͕̬̎ͥͩͨ̑ͭ̈͟d̟ͩ̿͠ṵ̲ͭ̽̎͜͟c͑̓ͦ͏͇̮̤k̵͉̪̼̳̉̓̑ͧ̆͆ͯͪs̫̮̘̙̄͊ͪͮͮ ̲̆̑͗͑̊̏ͥ̀d̯̗̰̫̿̄̔̑̎̑̇̕u̱͚͔̻̼̙̇͡c̷̭̠͕̪͚ͧͫ͑̃̄̇ͣ̃͡k̖͙͚͇͙͖̃͂̐ͤ͑̈̆̅s̛͈̠̟͖͒̐͂͐͊̐̓̚ ̵̼͉͕̱̩̂͘͘d͚͎̤͎̼͎̄͐̕u̴̝̱̹̱͖̦̙̿ͦ͑̔̃̀c̦̻̬̏̅͋͗ͩ̽k̖̯̖̦̊ͫ̍ͫ͗̂̍̒s̘͇̳̲̿ͦ̅ͩ̅̾ͨ̾͜ ̵̡̒͊ͥ̋ͤ͂ͣ̚͏̙̟d̿̃͏̮̥̟̺ụ̷̗̹͚̻͙̋͊̔̔̏̅́̂͠͠c̷̳͎̭̦̺̪̼̮͒̋̇ͥ̑͂k̼͔͈̰ͦ͐ͫͅs̱̲͎̺̭͚̟͚͗ͨ͛ͪ̈ͥͧ́́͡ ̭̠̟ͪ͐͠d̛̼̟͍̏̑̓ͨ͐ͭ͑͜ú̶͔͉̫̜̣̓́͢ͅc̖̖̫̖̠̺̩̥̅̿́ͩͧ̚̕͡k̵̸̬͕̰̠͇̜̯̿͐̽̐̓̂̿ͪs̴̔҉͇͔̝͓̻
̺͇̟͆̃ͣ
̞͑̉ͨͨ̇̆̎ͬ̏dͧ͆̐͡͏̳͚u̧͂̔͑̓҉͇͍͙̻͕̠̼͔̳͟c͖̻̞̺̮̳̫͋̍̅̊ͦͥ̄͐̑k̺̯̼̟̳̼̹͎̾̾͠ͅs͈̥͚͙̣̜̠̭͛̌̃̍̓̄̃͡ ̶̈̽͏̩̼̻̦̦͓d̜̦̞̟͙͚̭̻͂̊̏͢͝u̹̦͖͎̗̮͆̿ͮ̿ͯ̃͛͝c̟̭̣͉͔̼̩̮̈͒̆̍ḵ̵̣͓̤̤ͥ͋ͦͅş̳͖̗͌ͨ̋ͧ̕ ̗̙͕ͬ̀̂ͧ̆̊͌̓̕ḓ̲͋ͯͧṵ̲̙͇̻̘̍͗̃̃́͝c̡͎̮̞̏̌̑ͦ̍k̵̨̭̣̖̙͚̱͗͊͊ͤ̑ͣs͇̣͙͚̩͍ͫ͑̂ͫͅ ̴̞͕̖̽ͨ͒͝ͅd̜̮̬͍̾͋ͣ͋͋̚͜͝ü̫̹͍̻͚̖̃ͤ̏͊͜͟c͙̤͉̦͎̥̯͛̓ͬͩ̒ͦͥk̨̛͈͇̞̗̦̓ͫͫ͌̽̿͜ṡ͓̼ͬ̐̈́ͧ͡ ͍̯̠̳͎̉̓̋̈͂́d̬̉̿̽ͤ́̕͞u̡̧̩͛̊ͮͦ̃͌ͬ͜c̶̢͔͙̤̳͍̖̫ͯ̀͂̃̌ͬͅk̴̗̪̖̖͍̽͆ṡͬ͆҉̣̬̞̱͚̼̫ ̡̢̞͖̱̜̝̝̤̦̓ͫ̈́̇͆͜ḋ̶̪̘̟̠͙̯͙̗͐̾̔ͪͬ̚͞ư͈̭̎̆́̚͜c̴̢̛͈̐̆ͤk̸̨͖̹̬͉̥͔̘̻̾̊͋̏̈ş̶̢̩͈̮̯͕̌ͦ̋̐ͮ ̦͎͇̹̏̍͡d̜͉͉̘ͬ̎ͧͥͮu̻͉̘͔̤̻͇̹̒̌̿̉͆̃ͅc̵̠̼̮̦͍̗ͦͧk̷̭̟̮̻̳̦̬̹͆͋͢s̪̲ͦ̄̒͛̕͝
̵̸̷̦̲͚͉͎̲͒̈́̂ͦͩ̌͛ͅ
͆̒͋͏̧̤͚͎̳̱̣͎̝̀d̰͍̬͙̦͖̆ͧͯͥ̋̅̚͟ͅu͍̯̠̼̰̖̘ͣ̏ͨ̔̂ͯ̿́͡c̞̼̯̗ͮ͆̃ͬ́́͟ͅk͉̋̑͑̑͑ͯ͆͡s͇̳͚̆̅̏͗̄ͭ̚͜ ͓͎̞ͧ̎ͣͬͦ͂͘d̾̈́͛ͬ̾ͥ̅̕҉̝̟̮̬̦̮̱̰̭ȗ̢̯̤̱̹̣͑̄͞ͅc̴̎͋͢҉̮͓͉̬̞k͕͙̪͇͙̈s͋̉̍͋͗̓ͬ͜͏͓͚͖̹̭̫͇ ̶̪̖̠͕̮̙͍̱ͫ͑̏ͮ͐͒͂͡d͕̘̤͈̳̱ͨ̂̐̓̾͆ͫ́͟ủ̺͇̯͇͚͛̈́ͩͦ̇̀č̵̰̗ͮ͗̆̅̃̉̕k̛̞͔̼̥̫̳̗̓̿͆ͦͫ̎̀s͕̬̼͉̐̇̅͌̍̆ͤ͊͑͞ ̱̩̬͂̓͞d̢ͯ̊ͪͫ̍ͬͣ̚҉̫͈̫̞̻̦͙ͅȗ͗̾ͣ̄ͪ͌̀͞҉͍̻c̼̘̐̀̽ͤ͂ͨ̀k̟͚̘̻̲͖̟̼̃ͩ̊ͮͭͫͤ͞s͔̅̓͠͡ ̲̝̪̙̻̘̹̯͐ͦ͛͗̊̍͡͠ď̢̡̯̰̞͇̫̤̘̱̌̍̅u͍̫̳̥̱̐ͪ́ͩ͒c͔̮̆̃ͮ͐̇ͮ͗̒̕͠k̳͙̙̼̤̮̥̃ͯ̊̿͛̃s̷̡̧͕̝̹͉͇̹ͤ̊ ̟͉̈́ͯ̒͛ḑ̛͈̘̫̮͉̝͈͇͇̈̌̀ͯ̽ͥ̈̄͑͡u̗̼̮̹̳̩̘̓ͭͩ̾͌͗̊̚̕ͅc̱̙̗̤̯̲̹̮̹ͫͬ͗ͥͮ͌̇̈́́ķ̨̫̹͎̻ͪ́̈́ͅs̢̖̻̄͐͡ ̢̛̥̫̬̭̞̗̲̞ͫ̂͒̂͋̌̎͆dͮͫ̈́̀͠҉͇͔̱̯͔̝̱û̄̽̇͐̃͐͑͡҉̮̳̲͍̭c̢̮̗͖͎̰̤̱̀̇͐̏̑ͣk̡͓̳͉͓̻ͥ̍̓͂ͦs̵̺͇͎͊͂͝
̵̗͎͊ͭ̆͌̃̅
͛̄͆̇͋͏̷̳͔̖͇̪d̥̭͉̦̝̂͒ͩ̏̊u̷̘̤̭̠͚͊́͒̂̌͘ċ̘͉̮̳̭̱̭̠̍̅͂͟͢k̷̝̗͇̭ͨͮ̅̀ͯ̎́ͮ́͟s̴̛͕̦̲̥̍̆͊͋͝ ̷̫͓͇ͦ̇͒̓ͮ͟d͉̂ͧ̑ͨ͊̕u̩̲̬͖̲̤̍̀̆ͯ͗ͪç̱̞̪̐̋̅̋ͪ̓k̸̝̺̥̻̥̣̗̗̗ͣ͑͌ͪ̓̎͢͡ś̨̩̜͚̳̪͇̩͑ ̶̲̮͔̫̦̠̣͓ͥ̉̐ͩd̵̲̪͚̟̜̱͉̝̽̈́ͫͤͬ̔̑̅̌́ư͍̼̤̲͖̲̠̳̫̔̐̈̚c̪͔͍̱̳̾̋̔̿̐̚͜ͅķ̠̫̩̬̝̌̏͠s̗̫͕̹͍ͬ̽̆̒̆̇̀̚ ̗̝͙̗̗̟̖́ͧ̽ͅḑ̦̖̜̻̇͆̐̀̀ͫͩͣ̉͟u̖̥͍̥͍̣͚̮ͤ̍͊cͩͭͫ̾̎ͨ͑͏͇̬͎ͅk̸͚̘̲̣͛͋̓͘s̱̗̼̞͖͉̳̣͉ͫ̒̔́̇̏ͫͯ ̸͙̟̞̰͔̺̅̉ͥ̅͗ͧ̚̚͜d̊͂̕҉̺͚̹̗̣̰u̟̐͌͝c̛̲͍̣͍̥̒͒ͣͦk̦͖̙̾ͬ̃̌̈̐̽̀ş͈̟͓̪̗̓ͮ͛̒̌̂ ̵̛̯̻̭̎̏͑̌ͤ̓d̴̫͇͔̫̘̜̥̈́ͯ̿͛̈́̆u̠͋ͫ͛̌̈́ͯ͜ċ̶̡͔̪͕̘͖ͧͥ̂͛̊̐ͦk̤̤͚̫͕̩̜̖ͪ̂ͤ̊͝s̳̗̯̹̮ͤ͑̋̔ͩ͂ͪ̌͞ͅ ̧̰̱̭́́ͬ͋̄̈́͝d̬͉͇̥̝͇̃̑̒͑u̮̻̓͌̒ͤ͢c̶͙̝͔͍̮̫̻̰̊̒̾͑ͦ̂̓͂͗͟k͓̝̤̺̮̋̈ͥͩͧ͟s̅̄͏̤̮̫
̷̤̘͚̜͇̮̬͕͂̃́͘
̬̼̣̟͚͚̘̑̽̑̀d̲̜̝̖̪ͮ̃ͧͩͬͭ̀ȕ̴͇͉̮͚̲̰̲̋̓͊͑̉̎͠ć̭͍͖͚͂͗̓̓̎ͣͤ̚k͔̤͈͖̮͍̠̰ͬ̚͞͝ͅs̪̈̒̔ͫ́́ ͙͉ͣ̅̑ͦ̚͝ͅd͈̬̩̎̒̑͑͟ụ̸̮͇̣̘̎̄͂́́c̴̮̮̩̘̟͔͓̹͌̇̊̔̇́͘k̄ͦ҉̱̭s̒̈́ͫ҉̸͙̗͎ ̡͖̯̳̰̞̼ͩ̔̈́͌d͕͈̫̺̖̯̙̦̒ͩͧ̕͡ǔ͙̙͎͇̞̭̝̥̙ͧ̀̅ͣͬ̈́̏ç̙̘͓͖̻̬̂̓̐ͣ̊ͨ͡k̶̞̗͕̝̬͒͗͆̚ş̶̝͈̘̝̞͍ͪͪ͡ͅͅ ͈̮̙͉̼̗̥̼̉̀̾͛͆ͨd̢̝͓̝̟ͭ͊͛ͯ̏̈̀͝ù̓ͪ̉͛͌͑́҉̸̰͇̯̤͕c̨̱̳̱̺̭̖̱͎ͮͦ͒͗͋͑͐̄͐k̶̷̘ͣ̍̄́ṡ̡͕͚̟̞̟ͫͣ͂ͩ͢͝ ̶̱̗̪͉̬͕͋̉̂͐ͤ̀̚d̼̝͈̱͊ͭͧ͒̓̏ͮ̓̚̕ͅủ͕͖̦̺̜̬͕c͕̼̮̳̳̟̋̓̉̿̆̀͢k̨͙̫̬͙̤͆͆ͤͧ̈́͗͗̋͘͡ͅs̴̯̰̠̅̃̓͋͆̐̓̍ ̨ͥͩ͗ͣ̈́̄͏͎̫ͅd̶̹̻͙͖̮͓̱͈̂̀̐ͦ͂̿ų͕̬̹͎̙͖̠̱̪͗̈́̇ͮ͌c̯̽̍̀͑͑͌͛k̦̳͇̝̩͇̤͔͍ͩ̒̋͊̐͋͆ͨͧ͝s͉͎̣̫͎̤̪̅ͯ̐̌̌̇͋͗͘͡ͅ ̛̘̗̺͈̥̙ͦͨ̎̇̾̒ͩ͘͢d̷͙̫̬̥̜̹̺͛̈́͢u̓̇̈̄̏͏̷̭̳͍c̸̗̪̩̦͚̹̘̫̊k͚͙̠̝̻̈́̾̏ͧͬ͊̚ș̩̝͕̠͛̐̔̅ͫ́͝
̯̞̪̬̭̭̣ͨ
̮̝̩͈̻̳̳ͧ̔́͊̾̏ͥ͜ͅͅd̵̴̶̻̯̼͈ͩ̇ͮ̏̏́ụ̲̠̖̬̻̍̉ͮ̌ͮ̿c̶̴̴̻͕̹̲̺ͥ̚ķ̞̭͔̟͕̤̠̹͛͟ͅs̷̶̯̥͍ͦͯͥͨ͋ ͗ͩ͏̸̬̳̭̰̕d̛̼̰̮̱̪͖̥̉͌̈́ͫụ̸̞ͫ͑ͫ͂ͮͯ̓͐͝ͅc̴͎̪̮̲̩̻̤̾̉͐ͦ̇͘k͍̘̳͎̹͖ͮ̅̽̿ͧs̛͍̭ͪͦ͒͜ ͣͥ̿͛̅͏͕̠̟̣̝͚͢d͖̺̗̿ͣ̓͆̿̔̐́͠u̴̵̹͖͇̺̳͗ͪͩͅć̣̖͈͈̥̱͢k̸̛̫̻̬̬̺̘͍̣̪̀ͬ̍̇̉͐̔ͪs͚͇̣̱͉̼̔͊̓̊̾̇ͭ͟ͅ ̮̜̗̻͚͆͌̆̀̀ḑ̑ͮͥ̂͗͐ͣ҉̖͈̤̫̙̬͎̰u̶͔̲̭̯̙̣͚̽̓̎ͦ̐̾͒ͬ̌̀ċ̸͇̭̲͑ͪ̾͛ͮ̀ͩķ̧̐̄̈́҉̘̫͉̖͖̘̹ͅs̝̜͇͆̀ͭͣ̄̈́́͞ ̙̏̈́̒̑͋ͧ̏ͭͭ̀͞d̛̝̳͕͉̏̎͐ͭ͋ͪͅṳ̴̶̢͕͉̼͉̘̭͌̂ͯ̄̓̃͑̏ͅc̺̝ͥ̿k̡̨̦̖̞ͮ̆̑ͯ͑ͪ͑̽̅s̡̭̲̲̉̋̌͛ͅ ̴͎ͥ̐͊̑͂ͣ͗̊͌d̢̲͖͕͗̀̀̎̊u̷̲̦̳͎̞͍̦͓̓ͅc͕̻͍̯̥̮ͭ̃kͭ̎̒ͯ͏̧̼̮͢ş̩̩͕̣͓̥͉͓̈́͘ ̷̢̰͙̬̖̫̊̒ͯ͢ͅd̢̪͓͍̭̺͕̖̐ͤͅu̮ͧ̊̍̾ͨ͋̕c̷̬͍̈́̑́͡k͙͍̄̆̐̒̓̀͞s͉̞̓͒ͦ̄̔͋ͣ́͡
͔̬̼̙̜̠͎͓̐͒
̵͚̗͉͎̻̔ͩͯ͘͟ď̋ͯ̄ͬ͊ͭ͏̸̢̼̳̝̣̭̫u̘̪͓̮͖̯̩̿͌̒͛ͬͮ͐͂̀͢c̦̖̲͍̝ͨͧ̿k̵̫͚̪̙̟̯̝̎͛ͪ̏͗̚͘s̡̖̩̝̑̽́ͪ̏ͯ ̣̝͗͛̒͌̿́̋́ͫd̩̥̱͍̝͚̯̒͐u̸̞̮̼͔̮̮̤̲͐ͩ͑͒̈́c̷̢̮͎̮͙̳͛̇̽̽ͣͥ́ķ̡͕̖ͬ̏̒s̅͐͐͂͏͕̫̰̠̩̪̰̹͜ ͔̻̮͉ͬ̈́̌̀d̘̝̐̕͜ű̴̙̗̬͖͕̳͇̽̈̏̈́̊̋̂͝c̏͏̧̜͎̦k̶͇̮̞̖̘͇ͪ̄͒͒͊ͨͪ́͝s̵̤̱̰̫̪̣̅̿ͥͣ͗͋̉́͡ ̪͓͈ͤ͂ͮ͛ͨd̜̪͚̝͍͌̔ͥ́̽͛ͥ͞ų̶̠̲̳̤̰̊̎c̈ͩͯͩ̎̄͊͑̚҉̝͜k̴̰̮͎͖̮̞͛̏ͦ̾͘s̴̹̗̤̮̼͆̿̆ͫ́̈̒͠͞ͅ ͭ̂͛̇҉͈̣̗̭̤̼͢ḍ̢̖͒͞ų͓̐̅ͫ̿ͩ́ͯ̚̕ͅć̞͇ͭ̕k̷͚̟͎̱̠͓͔̗ͬ̅̋͆ͫ͟ş̷̞̺̼̯͔͔̲͔̖͊̔̈́ͨ̈͜ ̧̭͙̟͙ͩ̍̅͛̚͢ͅd̛̻̦̙͎͆ͫ̎ͣ̓͆̌͟ů̡͔̮̯̯̙̞̱́̃͒̅͠͝c̎̃̓͏̞͇͇͇̻͙k̹̒̌̐̍͛͞s̲ͤ͋̓ͤ͆ͥͯ ͎͕̮̫̩̹̂͒̓͗̄͌̾̓͢͝͡d̴̦̳̱̮̟͙̟̮̿ͩͧ̽͞u̥̠͕͑͑ͪͨͦͬ͘c̯͎̤͇̦̓̉̌̀ͣ̓̇̽͢͟k̟̘͙̬̝̞̿ͭ̃̒͜͠s̵̱͚̜̿ͫ
̚͘҉̹̻̦͢
̡̮̖̬͓͇͕͔͊ͪ͂͗͋̀d̉̍̍͊ͣ̌͏̵̻͔̺̖̘͎̫̮u͚͙̱͎̦̞ͬ̏ͤ̈̓͆͊̚ͅc̢̪̼̙̩͎͓̎k͌͐̾̀͐҉̛̬̭̣͈̳̹̘s͕̩̪͕̈ͥ̓̉̀̀ͪ̄̀ ̄ͯ͌ͪ͏̶̹̱̲͔͉̜ḑ̡͚͑͐͗̏̓ử͉̲̗̞̫̦̹͖̊͗͢c̶͎̳̤̊ͫ́k̩̳̳̳͕̳͚ͪ̾̏ͪ̍̊̓̆s͚̥̺͂ͧ͝ͅͅ ̺̱̺͓̞̞̥̠̤̃ͣ̈́̅ͨ̽̀̚d̶͈̎̆ͥ͂̋̉ͯͪͮ͘u̵͚̼͚͇͕͔̭͖̐̋ͦ̔ͣͨͭ͟͠c̩̦̲͙̞͓̮ͣ̀̇͟k̷̨̦͕̘͚̤̫̏ͪ̀͟s̢͎̞̜͈̄ ̧̖̝̞̣̖̭̦̀͢d̲̗̹͙̾̇ͭͥͭ͐̈̀ų͉̠̜̜̭̰͆͐͐̇ͪ͟c͌ͤ̇̀̀̊͗̽҉̢͓̦̥͚͍̗͓k̙͚̲̪̖̝̩̋́ͪ̍͌͛̉ṡ̴̘̹̖͗ͣ͛̂ͮ̋ͥ̐̀ ̵̨̘̪̮́̔͢d̾̓͏̝̱̗̮͎̭̫͍͔̀ǘ̡̼̝̮̹̺͓̫̣̖ͤ̀ͧ̇ͨͯ̈́ͫc̷̫̤̫̗͓̪̉̏ͩ͘k̶̇͒̔̄҉͔̙͜ś̷̘̬̘̺̣͈̀̒̃̽̃̚͘͡ͅ ̳̫̲͊̓̄̂̌ͯ̒͑͡d̛̺̹̳̝͙͋͑͛͂ͯ͑̂̀u̷̺̘͙̺͙̗͖̖̪ͯ̆̈́̿ͫ̌͌ç̝̗̪̹͈̬̔ͩ̂̅ͦǩͫ̒͏͎̮͚̬ͅs̸̵͍̰̩͕̿̅̐̈́ͫ̎ͬ͟ ̨̱̳̲̣̜͍̟̬ͩͬ́ͤ̚͟ͅd̞̪̳̩͑u̷͖͈͈̤̖̯͓̓ͤͧ͜͝c̞̗̹̠̘͙̤͌́ķ̷̗̠̜̮͊ͧͩ͋̾̈͆s̩͓͕̲̣̿̄͛̊̊͊̊͞͞
̯̱̩̟̮̖̺̫̹̓̊
̷̛͓̜͎̟̔̉̚͜d̤̙̰̯̱̲̜ͫͩͨ͞u̵̶̥̥͛ͧͬ̾̀č̦̠͍̖̒̅ͅk̸̬͕͓̆̑͆͆̊̓ͧs̲̣̱͕̱͂͑̏́̎͊̀ ̵̝̗̠̰͆̓̇ͬd̡̗͎̥̪͍͇̗̓ͤ̊͛̔̅̊͘u̇̅̊ͭ͂͡҉͚̣̗̬̜č̿̾̅̒̈ͣͨ͏̷͏̩̱̰̰̬̤͈k̊͆ͨ̔͜҉̬͓̪̯̘̪͎̥͞ş͚̹ͥ̇͂ ̳͙̦̺̮̎̇ͣ̐͠d̢͓̤͙̤̓ͦ̔̃̀ų̲͕͓̇̊̂̒̍͊̀ͬ̚͠͠c̛̱͉̪̞̮̎ͧ͞ͅk̰̞̰̹̾ͣͮͣ̂ͫͪ͞ş͔̥ͬͩͪͪ ͖̮͙̩̫̲̙̋͗̓̚d̴̹̣̘̗͖̂͗͋̾͜͠u̩͈̘̐ͬ͜c̹̖͍̐͛ͬ̐͛̋̀k̋̋̇̿̅̆̇ͅs̷̹͐̋̈́ͩ̈̃ͫ͡ ̷̰̫̫͖̚͘dͬ͏̬̟̤͟͟ų̞̪̼̣̪̗͕̽̒c̢̭͙̳̦̰̪̯͌̌̅ͫ̔̓ͤ̋k͇̘͎͉͖̖̰͎ͩͧ͡s̭̞͇̖̦̆̽̀ͫ̓̇̐̚ ͈͔̩̣̦̲̇͗̾ͨ̆͡d͔̱̺̼͉͕̺̬ͨ̈ͮ̃ͣͮ͟͜uͭ̈́ͩ̑͗̓͛͑̂͏͈̺͝ç̵̮̜͉ͨͬk̬͈̩̦ͯͪ͟ͅs̛̺ͩͩͮ͑͆̑ ͚̝̆̇͋ͨͭ̐ͯ̄͑d̜̖̘͕̩̮̜̙ͦù̋̿͏̵҉͔͕̰͙̘͚čͪ͋҉̬̙̣̞̮ķ͈̱̲͓͎͔͈ͫ́s̶̭̣͉̗͎̣͕̗͌̈́
̥̥͈̘̾̅ͨ͜
̭̉̔̈́̏̉͗d̡̆̽͆̓ͣ҉̼̰̘ư̱̭̥̦̮͗̿̀c̢̬̫ͬ̋k̻͖̳͓̰̰̳̘̈͗ͦͭ͐̽͋ͮͅs̼̟̭̣̰̬̒̒͋͊̈́̇́ͅ ̴̯̤͍͌ͪ͐̃́ͅd͖̝͕̭̗͕̽̎̂͋ͥu̢̺͉͉͆͆ͦ̈́́͢c̵̝͎̣̟͒͋̽̋ͮͬͥ́͜k̛͖̟͛ͮ̂ͪ͗ͥs̵̘̮̺̩̭̊̊̂ͯͧͣͩ ̵͙̈́͌ͮ̋̏͗͠d͒̉ͦ̓̿ͦ̄̕͏͕͈u̒̽̔̋ͦ̇͗̋͢҉͈̣̟̼ç̻͔͚͕̻̱̽ͦ͊̀k̩̹͋͑ͭs̶̢̛͎̣͚ͥ̇̄ͅ ̛̘̺̯͉̆̏̐̊̆͜ͅd̶̗̤̝̗̼̒̊͗͗̚͠u̢̹͎͚̣̓͗͂ͭ̆ͬ̌ͤͮ̕c̰͍͈̃̅ͯͤ̂̐͌k͎͉͔̥̪̿̌̃̇ͪ̀ͅş͔͇̤̾̆̈́͊ͦͦ̈͊̚͡͞ͅ ̢͕̬͈̦̯̬ͫ͌͑ḋ͇u̗̼̣̞͗ͤ̌̀̓ͅc̷̩̖̳͎͉͔̹͆k̨̙͖̞͖̺̪̋̉̿ͥ̓̐̊ͅͅs̶̡̩̟̰͛̒̈̌͋̈́̉͒̇ ̡̢̣̫̱̬̌͐̿ͫ͘d̸̻̩̘̜̺̪̼͗ͣͬͫͥ̃ú͉̠̪͚̞̠̠̮̇͆̈̑c̖̠̟̅̍̑̂̕͟͠k̦̹͕̈́̅ͯ͆̒̐͑̑͌͘sͨ̑̂ͮ҉̧̪͍̭ ͔͚̜̩̹̫̰̠ͩͨ̒͒ͦͬͣ̚͘d̼̘̺̈́ͣu̗̼̼͒ͤͥ͛̐̊͝c̵̼̄͂͐͊͋k̛͇̰̮̱̖̻̈ͭ̅̿͡s̡̡̳̩̙̱̗̊̄͡
̭̘͕̟̗͚͚̰̓̒̾
̵̻̯̝̄ͥ͌d̮̤̓̇͂͊͂̐͑̀u̵̢͒͒͆̑̿͐ͩͬ͏̩̪c̣̱̦͖̆̇ͬ̇͢k̢̛̻͉̫͓̼͂̏̅̒͑̏̎̈́̕s̸̨͓̖͍̦̩͖̲̱͇̓̒ͣͧ̈́͠ ̗͙̎̿͊͐͂̎̌̏̈d͕̼̃̐ͨ̋̅͊͛̌ͤ́͝ͅṵ̤̻͙͊̽̊͗ͭ̀͡͡c͕ͦ̇ͧͭ͘͜ͅk̴̡̝͙͙̠̃̄̓̽͛ͯs̜͖̖ͨ͆͑̎̑̀͞ ̧̹͈̩̗͛͛̉͆ͣ̍̄d͂͗̇̆̂̃ͮ̚͟҉͏̲̺ű͉̺̫̪͙̺̄ͯͭ̅͐c̅ͬ̏ͥͮ̍ͭͤ̚҉̰̬k̳̟̙͕̘ͬ̊͆̔͂̃̏ͅs̢͖̙̱̩̞̙̒ͫ̾̊ ̸̧̗̖͙̗͈͎͊ͫ͝d͖̬̭͆ͫ͗̌ͣ͜͝u̡̗͚̥̳̟̩͊ͤ̽͛ͯ͐ͭ̔́ͅc͙̤̠̺̙̩̱̱̎̈́̋͑͑ͦ͑ͩ̚͜͜͡k͇͓͈͍͙̟͔ͤ̿̈́ͯͩ͛̇̈́̕͜s̅͋̀̉̎ͯ̚͏͕ͅ ̺͙̐̆́d̴̚҉̲̦u̸͉̝̘̳̓͒ͯͪ͢c̴̴̶͍̠̝͍̈̓̆̄͒͂k̶̩̠ͪ͋͂ͤ̃̓̊͛̕s̷̺̹͉͎̜ͫ̈̾̉͋ ̛̯̗̘͓̺͗͠d͔̞̟ͨ͆͋͛̅̒ͨư̺̜̭̝͒̉̍̂c̥̮̫͎̻̻̬̫̏̆̄̔ͯ͒̐̍k̢̯̙̮̈̅ͥṩ̺̳̗̺̻̩̾͟͞ ̘̰͇̠̽́͟d̫͙͆ͯͩͮͣ̾͢ŭ̇̉҉̳̞̗̫̤͙͟͞c̨͖̖͖͕͔̮̾ͤ̌͑͋̐͊ͯ͛kͣ͌͂ͫͭ̾̈̿͏̶̤̩̦̰̙͚̖͈͜s̴ͦ̆͐ͨ̎͒͊ͥ͏͉̣̯
̦̫̦̤̘̬̥̳͚̉ͥ
̵̗͙̼̣̪͉̬͐̌ͭ̀͌̅́̀̚̕d̞̗̬̻͇̼̹́͑ụ̶̡̒͐ͩ̎̅̊̇͒c̣͙̈́̏͊̅̊̇̽̚ḵ̷̶̟̟̳̯̹̤̭͖͛̓ͪ̔̚s̸͎̬̪̹͈̪̖ͤ͐̇̐̉̊͘ ̡̛̟̝̻̦͚̰̮̍͂͋̚d̴̶̜͉̈́̋͋͜u̷͎͙̓č̨̼̠̂̔̿͞k̶͉͓̭̦̲ͨs̽͐ͮͩ̇͆͏͈ ̛̙͖͍͕̳̫͓̗̂̅̂͆̏ͯ̃͢d̛̫̞͔͇̝̯͈͕̲ͧ̂̑̀ǘ̵̢̻̭̘̮̯̘̹̚͢c̶̶̙͒̒̎̎̏͞k̷̳̮͈̲͓̬͉̗̳̓̿̀s̡̺̮͍ͮ̇͗̏ͣ́̒̏̉͡ ͪ̈͏̥̱̲̘̠̟͡ḏ̬̗͈̓͊̀̓̌ͫ̅́ͅǔ̙͍̠́͋͒̎̈́̏͠͠c̫͓̠̤̀̇ͤ̂k̢͈̫̠̠̮̬̫͋ͧ̔͒̂̑s̠̫̱̮͇̘̆͌ ͇͕̲̖͇̺̝͉͆̐ͩͬ͐̚ḓ̰̪͍̩̬̝̩ͨ̂̏̔̂͘ṵ̳͆ͯ͜͠c̷̦̿͡k̝̼̳̼̺̟̝̟͒̈́̃͋̾̌͘͟s̺̣̠̱̐̂̉̇͒͝ ̢̹͍̱̪̜͗͂̅̀́ďͤ̂͂͏̯̱̫͘u̝͓͙͕̺̖̼̲̎̌ͯͯ̋ͪ̚̕c̢̨̙̬̎k̙̲̭̥ͨ͑ͦ̈́̉s̷̺̗̟̟̟̀͒̈̄ͪͥͭ̒͌ ̵̛͇͉̩̲͔̻̍͐̉̓͆̚͠ͅd̃͆͏̻͇͎͉̣u͚̻̼͇̇̅ͨ͘͡c̛̻̠͙̯ͭ̃̀͢k̫̩̜̣̣̱̖̫͒̅̋̃̇s̬͇̩̩͍͗̑̔͌͌͆̀̚͡͡

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

ToxicSlurpee posted:

l͠ol͜ i͡f ̷y̕ou d̸on͠'̶t ̀h͢av͡e ̀y̢our̡ E̷nriqu̡ę e e ̢e̛n͡n͘n̨è ͏n҉ȩnen͟n̕nne̴n͡en̴e̶

E̢ͫ̂́͋ͧ́̓n̻̰̹̖̩͗̇r͈̣ͧ͌͛̽ͤͭiͦ̑̇̉̊ͬͥq̞̞͓͖̘͑́̉̔̈̒̅u̫͉͚̱ͅe̯͈̎ ̳͙̹̖̞̲̽̀͒̒̋ͦ̀w̺͒ͣͯ̾̐̇i̸̎̚l̻͔͖̳̳ͩ͟l͙͚̭̟̪͈͈̊̔ ̌ͪ͒͏̙̯̠̻̭d͚̰͉͉͎̤̼̽̑ͧu̶̘̖̦̟̲͖̜c̣̽̐ͫͥ̎k͚͉͔̗̯͈̎͋ͮ ̠̭͒ͩ̏͆͌͊̿ť̵ͮͧh̠̪̥̮͎͚̍e͇͚̮̬̲̼͉̽̕ ͥ͂̿E̷͔̣͑̑̐ͯ̍̿n̹͖͓̍͘rͦ͑ͪ̈҉̮͇̗̜̮ĭ̠̮̹̖̱͔̓̚q͇͕͖̹̳̱ͦu̧̹͚̼̪̪ͩͣͅͅe̟̬̳̝̠̻̼ͤ̈͗̋s̶̩̻̙ͣ̌̀
̮̠
͇̩͎͎̯̝͎ͯa̧̭̻͓͉ͯͅl̩̖ͯ̈́ͅľ̵̻̀͑ ̝͉̤̙͆̏̍͂̃ͥ̚ẃ̠̜̗i̩̲͓͓̊̽͡ĺ̨̙̭̏͆ͫ͒̚l̨̖ͭͧ̍ ̸ͨ̍̉b̘̬̦̩̥͑̓́̆͜eͬ̍̌ ̸́̓̎͋ͥͥ̇d̥̮̲̝͙̦̞͂͑͊̄ǔ͉͙̭̟ͩ̀ͫ͂̈́c̻̤̼̠̙̮̞̃ͤ̄̉͌͗̌ḱ̮͉͔ ̵̣̦͙͙͕̆̿̓͆t͂̿ͭͥ͟h̒͏e̛͕̪̅̿ ̙̳̱ͮE̪̲̠̱ͪͪͯͩ́n͙̦͉͊͟r̦̣̟͈̣ͪ̊́i̠̱͆ͤͩ͋̈̈́̋ ̬ͮ͗ͮ͜E̖̞ͨ̍ͭ͐nṛ̯̮͚͂̆͋ͬ̓ͧi̝̥ ̲̙̖͐E̦͙̾ͮn̰̖̩͓͈ͬ̔ͅr͗́ͣ̊ͧi̝ͤ̚ ͎̯͌͡Ě̼̰̲̌̓̒ͦ̌̆n̎ͯ̑r̵̻̪͕͉̬͎͐͊̀̅͂i̪͍͍͍͠ͅ

f̵̯͍̯͓ͧͪ̄͛e̸̵̸̞̥̙̜̬̝̠̮̓̾̋̅̉e̱̯̰̥̭̯ͤ̆̃͒ͮ̄͂̌͌̕ḑ̳̗̲̫̭ͪ̐ͥ̆ͦ̇̀̚͞ ̹̄ͭ̈̇ͬ͂͒ͮ̕͠m̞̫͈̜͑ͥͨͤ̎̔̉e̾ͮͪͣ́̈́͗́҉̢͉̞̼̥̩̻͘ ͓̲̦͔͉̘̏͊͗̚͜͡a̮̪̺͇̦͕̹̩ͨ̈́̔ͪ ̺͓̜̮̝ͦ͂͋̿̿̀͡s̶̤̩̱͉͛̃͛̋ͤ̑̋̕t͖̠̋͌̃̆r̖̜̯̲͖̦̻̍ͮ͌̾ͧͭͮ̇͟͝ȁ͉̳͎̂̐ͫ̍̃ͤ̌͛y̨͚̙̰̱̪̲̫͇̥̋̉̂̉ͧ̅ͨͥ͞ ̓ͯ̔͝͏͉̙E͖̯͉̟̭̹̤̘ͣ̓̔͠n̸̹̼͉̿ͪͪ̀͠͡r̞̼͎̿ͮ̕ĭ̵̠̫̥̗̟̪͖̥̜̎ͭ̎ͩ̒̔ͨͤq̶̡͇̰̱̘̩̬ͫ̇ͪ̃̓̍͌ͅư̢͇͖̤̮͕̰ͣ̑̃ͫ̽̑͞e̡ͣ͌̎ͭ̊ͪͣ͏̬̮̺̹̰̪

d͆̄̿҉̶̜̣u͍̝͍̙̥̣͉̺̽̊̏͛ͭ̿ͦ͟͠c̫̙̞̬̺ͩ̅̐͛ͭ̐k̨̼̀ͥ͗̑ͫ̈́͆͢ş̸̜͙̤̮̒ͯ̊ͅ ̩̙͂̒̏̌ͤḋ̛̘̥͇ͧͪ̂͂̓̀̚uͮ͂̓ͬ̿͋ͤͦ̎͏̖̣͔c̞̄ͣͮ͂̓ͨͭķ̸̶͔̋̆̔̂̅́ͩş̛̺̦͇̭̭͈̑̈́̑͒ ̡͈̗̤̯̂̑̒͋͡d̵̠͚͇͍̹̩̣̺͚ͩ̌ͮ̈͢͠u̴̬̫͔̙͚ͨ̀̃ͣ̂͠ͅc͙̗͉̟͍͙͔ͩͫͤ̋͆ͦ͟k͚̥̥̣͎̪̰͍̆̽̑s͍̬̙͕̯̖͗͑̂̏̃́͢ ̨̳͓̳̳̘̪͎͚͂̏ͬd̙͖̱̻ͩ̏̆ͣ͐û̩̯ͮ͘ċͭ̈̆͂̈́̀҉̟̼͎̘̠̘k̞̺̜̱̫̗ͣ̊̈́̌͗̐ͯ́ͅs̶ͤ̃ͮ̅̈́̆҉͍̫͇͙̳̠̪ ̧̜͉̝ͤ͌̀̍͌d̪͈̮̣ͫ̉̓ͧ́u̹̟̹̦͒̆͗̌ͣ͐̓̍ͮc̛̫̥̯̞̝ͤͥͥͩ̐̈́̐k̷͕ͧ̄̅ͣ̌ͤ͂s̠͚̠̮̤̑͌͊̾̓ ̨̬̥̗̋͢ḏ̸̴̫̲ͭ̄͛̈̐ͮ̚ṵ̶͚͛̇̍̉͌̕c̠͔̞̝̥̯̐̽̾ͅk̵̴̝͉̈̊̈̽̇̓ͮ̑͟ș̫̍ͩ̓̇ͩ̒ͨ ̶̡̞̐̌͒̆͛̋̐̅͒̀d̷̡͎͖̜̣͈̎ͮ̈uͣ̊̇͐̔̐͏̵̟̠͖̯̻̺̯͡c͖̖͙̤̹͋̆ͪͧͩ̎̓͠k̶͙̲̓ͯ͐ͪ͘s̨͕̜̝͔̬̞͇̠ͬ̍ͨ̑̉̓̿̑̚͝
̞͓͉͍̄ͩ̍͑
̱̦̪̥̪̭̝̀̀̇͗̏͞ͅd̴̙̘̙͖̺̘̤̒ͫͪ͆̋̿̓͆ͪͅu̵̶̲̜ͣ̈́̓̄̔̚c̶̙̟̦̺̱̿́̎ͥ͛ͧ̏͝k͙̞̥͕̻̱̼͐͛͆͑̒s̟̯̝̹͐ͯ̆ͤ̓̒̈́͟ ̸̧ͧ̎̆ͦ͏̜̮d̷̦̩̻̗͎͊̂͋͗̓̋̕͞uͬͬͣ̅̑̎̑̑҉͇̺̱̯͕̖̺͓ç̷̘̫̰̀̌̿͂̎͊ͨk̨͉̩͍̟̣͈͌̈̀͌̾̀ͅs̡͙̻̭̺ͤ͐̓ ̶̶̜̰̖͇͕͕̬̎ͥͩͨ̑ͭ̈͟d̟ͩ̿͠ṵ̲ͭ̽̎͜͟c͑̓ͦ͏͇̮̤k̵͉̪̼̳̉̓̑ͧ̆͆ͯͪs̫̮̘̙̄͊ͪͮͮ ̲̆̑͗͑̊̏ͥ̀d̯̗̰̫̿̄̔̑̎̑̇̕u̱͚͔̻̼̙̇͡c̷̭̠͕̪͚ͧͫ͑̃̄̇ͣ̃͡k̖͙͚͇͙͖̃͂̐ͤ͑̈̆̅s̛͈̠̟͖͒̐͂͐͊̐̓̚ ̵̼͉͕̱̩̂͘͘d͚͎̤͎̼͎̄͐̕u̴̝̱̹̱͖̦̙̿ͦ͑̔̃̀c̦̻̬̏̅͋͗ͩ̽k̖̯̖̦̊ͫ̍ͫ͗̂̍̒s̘͇̳̲̿ͦ̅ͩ̅̾ͨ̾͜ ̵̡̒͊ͥ̋ͤ͂ͣ̚͏̙̟d̿̃͏̮̥̟̺ụ̷̗̹͚̻͙̋͊̔̔̏̅́̂͠͠c̷̳͎̭̦̺̪̼̮͒̋̇ͥ̑͂k̼͔͈̰ͦ͐ͫͅs̱̲͎̺̭͚̟͚͗ͨ͛ͪ̈ͥͧ́́͡ ̭̠̟ͪ͐͠d̛̼̟͍̏̑̓ͨ͐ͭ͑͜ú̶͔͉̫̜̣̓́͢ͅc̖̖̫̖̠̺̩̥̅̿́ͩͧ̚̕͡k̵̸̬͕̰̠͇̜̯̿͐̽̐̓̂̿ͪs̴̔҉͇͔̝͓̻
̺͇̟͆̃ͣ
̞͑̉ͨͨ̇̆̎ͬ̏dͧ͆̐͡͏̳͚u̧͂̔͑̓҉͇͍͙̻͕̠̼͔̳͟c͖̻̞̺̮̳̫͋̍̅̊ͦͥ̄͐̑k̺̯̼̟̳̼̹͎̾̾͠ͅs͈̥͚͙̣̜̠̭͛̌̃̍̓̄̃͡ ̶̈̽͏̩̼̻̦̦͓d̜̦̞̟͙͚̭̻͂̊̏͢͝u̹̦͖͎̗̮͆̿ͮ̿ͯ̃͛͝c̟̭̣͉͔̼̩̮̈͒̆̍ḵ̵̣͓̤̤ͥ͋ͦͅş̳͖̗͌ͨ̋ͧ̕ ̗̙͕ͬ̀̂ͧ̆̊͌̓̕ḓ̲͋ͯͧṵ̲̙͇̻̘̍͗̃̃́͝c̡͎̮̞̏̌̑ͦ̍k̵̨̭̣̖̙͚̱͗͊͊ͤ̑ͣs͇̣͙͚̩͍ͫ͑̂ͫͅ ̴̞͕̖̽ͨ͒͝ͅd̜̮̬͍̾͋ͣ͋͋̚͜͝ü̫̹͍̻͚̖̃ͤ̏͊͜͟c͙̤͉̦͎̥̯͛̓ͬͩ̒ͦͥk̨̛͈͇̞̗̦̓ͫͫ͌̽̿͜ṡ͓̼ͬ̐̈́ͧ͡ ͍̯̠̳͎̉̓̋̈͂́d̬̉̿̽ͤ́̕͞u̡̧̩͛̊ͮͦ̃͌ͬ͜c̶̢͔͙̤̳͍̖̫ͯ̀͂̃̌ͬͅk̴̗̪̖̖͍̽͆ṡͬ͆҉̣̬̞̱͚̼̫ ̡̢̞͖̱̜̝̝̤̦̓ͫ̈́̇͆͜ḋ̶̪̘̟̠͙̯͙̗͐̾̔ͪͬ̚͞ư͈̭̎̆́̚͜c̴̢̛͈̐̆ͤk̸̨͖̹̬͉̥͔̘̻̾̊͋̏̈ş̶̢̩͈̮̯͕̌ͦ̋̐ͮ ̦͎͇̹̏̍͡d̜͉͉̘ͬ̎ͧͥͮu̻͉̘͔̤̻͇̹̒̌̿̉͆̃ͅc̵̠̼̮̦͍̗ͦͧk̷̭̟̮̻̳̦̬̹͆͋͢s̪̲ͦ̄̒͛̕͝
̵̸̷̦̲͚͉͎̲͒̈́̂ͦͩ̌͛ͅ
͆̒͋͏̧̤͚͎̳̱̣͎̝̀d̰͍̬͙̦͖̆ͧͯͥ̋̅̚͟ͅu͍̯̠̼̰̖̘ͣ̏ͨ̔̂ͯ̿́͡c̞̼̯̗ͮ͆̃ͬ́́͟ͅk͉̋̑͑̑͑ͯ͆͡s͇̳͚̆̅̏͗̄ͭ̚͜ ͓͎̞ͧ̎ͣͬͦ͂͘d̾̈́͛ͬ̾ͥ̅̕҉̝̟̮̬̦̮̱̰̭ȗ̢̯̤̱̹̣͑̄͞ͅc̴̎͋͢҉̮͓͉̬̞k͕͙̪͇͙̈s͋̉̍͋͗̓ͬ͜͏͓͚͖̹̭̫͇ ̶̪̖̠͕̮̙͍̱ͫ͑̏ͮ͐͒͂͡d͕̘̤͈̳̱ͨ̂̐̓̾͆ͫ́͟ủ̺͇̯͇͚͛̈́ͩͦ̇̀č̵̰̗ͮ͗̆̅̃̉̕k̛̞͔̼̥̫̳̗̓̿͆ͦͫ̎̀s͕̬̼͉̐̇̅͌̍̆ͤ͊͑͞ ̱̩̬͂̓͞d̢ͯ̊ͪͫ̍ͬͣ̚҉̫͈̫̞̻̦͙ͅȗ͗̾ͣ̄ͪ͌̀͞҉͍̻c̼̘̐̀̽ͤ͂ͨ̀k̟͚̘̻̲͖̟̼̃ͩ̊ͮͭͫͤ͞s͔̅̓͠͡ ̲̝̪̙̻̘̹̯͐ͦ͛͗̊̍͡͠ď̢̡̯̰̞͇̫̤̘̱̌̍̅u͍̫̳̥̱̐ͪ́ͩ͒c͔̮̆̃ͮ͐̇ͮ͗̒̕͠k̳͙̙̼̤̮̥̃ͯ̊̿͛̃s̷̡̧͕̝̹͉͇̹ͤ̊ ̟͉̈́ͯ̒͛ḑ̛͈̘̫̮͉̝͈͇͇̈̌̀ͯ̽ͥ̈̄͑͡u̗̼̮̹̳̩̘̓ͭͩ̾͌͗̊̚̕ͅc̱̙̗̤̯̲̹̮̹ͫͬ͗ͥͮ͌̇̈́́ķ̨̫̹͎̻ͪ́̈́ͅs̢̖̻̄͐͡ ̢̛̥̫̬̭̞̗̲̞ͫ̂͒̂͋̌̎͆dͮͫ̈́̀͠҉͇͔̱̯͔̝̱û̄̽̇͐̃͐͑͡҉̮̳̲͍̭c̢̮̗͖͎̰̤̱̀̇͐̏̑ͣk̡͓̳͉͓̻ͥ̍̓͂ͦs̵̺͇͎͊͂͝
̵̗͎͊ͭ̆͌̃̅
͛̄͆̇͋͏̷̳͔̖͇̪d̥̭͉̦̝̂͒ͩ̏̊u̷̘̤̭̠͚͊́͒̂̌͘ċ̘͉̮̳̭̱̭̠̍̅͂͟͢k̷̝̗͇̭ͨͮ̅̀ͯ̎́ͮ́͟s̴̛͕̦̲̥̍̆͊͋͝ ̷̫͓͇ͦ̇͒̓ͮ͟d͉̂ͧ̑ͨ͊̕u̩̲̬͖̲̤̍̀̆ͯ͗ͪç̱̞̪̐̋̅̋ͪ̓k̸̝̺̥̻̥̣̗̗̗ͣ͑͌ͪ̓̎͢͡ś̨̩̜͚̳̪͇̩͑ ̶̲̮͔̫̦̠̣͓ͥ̉̐ͩd̵̲̪͚̟̜̱͉̝̽̈́ͫͤͬ̔̑̅̌́ư͍̼̤̲͖̲̠̳̫̔̐̈̚c̪͔͍̱̳̾̋̔̿̐̚͜ͅķ̠̫̩̬̝̌̏͠s̗̫͕̹͍ͬ̽̆̒̆̇̀̚ ̗̝͙̗̗̟̖́ͧ̽ͅḑ̦̖̜̻̇͆̐̀̀ͫͩͣ̉͟u̖̥͍̥͍̣͚̮ͤ̍͊cͩͭͫ̾̎ͨ͑͏͇̬͎ͅk̸͚̘̲̣͛͋̓͘s̱̗̼̞͖͉̳̣͉ͫ̒̔́̇̏ͫͯ ̸͙̟̞̰͔̺̅̉ͥ̅͗ͧ̚̚͜d̊͂̕҉̺͚̹̗̣̰u̟̐͌͝c̛̲͍̣͍̥̒͒ͣͦk̦͖̙̾ͬ̃̌̈̐̽̀ş͈̟͓̪̗̓ͮ͛̒̌̂ ̵̛̯̻̭̎̏͑̌ͤ̓d̴̫͇͔̫̘̜̥̈́ͯ̿͛̈́̆u̠͋ͫ͛̌̈́ͯ͜ċ̶̡͔̪͕̘͖ͧͥ̂͛̊̐ͦk̤̤͚̫͕̩̜̖ͪ̂ͤ̊͝s̳̗̯̹̮ͤ͑̋̔ͩ͂ͪ̌͞ͅ ̧̰̱̭́́ͬ͋̄̈́͝d̬͉͇̥̝͇̃̑̒͑u̮̻̓͌̒ͤ͢c̶͙̝͔͍̮̫̻̰̊̒̾͑ͦ̂̓͂͗͟k͓̝̤̺̮̋̈ͥͩͧ͟s̅̄͏̤̮̫
̷̤̘͚̜͇̮̬͕͂̃́͘
̬̼̣̟͚͚̘̑̽̑̀d̲̜̝̖̪ͮ̃ͧͩͬͭ̀ȕ̴͇͉̮͚̲̰̲̋̓͊͑̉̎͠ć̭͍͖͚͂͗̓̓̎ͣͤ̚k͔̤͈͖̮͍̠̰ͬ̚͞͝ͅs̪̈̒̔ͫ́́ ͙͉ͣ̅̑ͦ̚͝ͅd͈̬̩̎̒̑͑͟ụ̸̮͇̣̘̎̄͂́́c̴̮̮̩̘̟͔͓̹͌̇̊̔̇́͘k̄ͦ҉̱̭s̒̈́ͫ҉̸͙̗͎ ̡͖̯̳̰̞̼ͩ̔̈́͌d͕͈̫̺̖̯̙̦̒ͩͧ̕͡ǔ͙̙͎͇̞̭̝̥̙ͧ̀̅ͣͬ̈́̏ç̙̘͓͖̻̬̂̓̐ͣ̊ͨ͡k̶̞̗͕̝̬͒͗͆̚ş̶̝͈̘̝̞͍ͪͪ͡ͅͅ ͈̮̙͉̼̗̥̼̉̀̾͛͆ͨd̢̝͓̝̟ͭ͊͛ͯ̏̈̀͝ù̓ͪ̉͛͌͑́҉̸̰͇̯̤͕c̨̱̳̱̺̭̖̱͎ͮͦ͒͗͋͑͐̄͐k̶̷̘ͣ̍̄́ṡ̡͕͚̟̞̟ͫͣ͂ͩ͢͝ ̶̱̗̪͉̬͕͋̉̂͐ͤ̀̚d̼̝͈̱͊ͭͧ͒̓̏ͮ̓̚̕ͅủ͕͖̦̺̜̬͕c͕̼̮̳̳̟̋̓̉̿̆̀͢k̨͙̫̬͙̤͆͆ͤͧ̈́͗͗̋͘͡ͅs̴̯̰̠̅̃̓͋͆̐̓̍ ̨ͥͩ͗ͣ̈́̄͏͎̫ͅd̶̹̻͙͖̮͓̱͈̂̀̐ͦ͂̿ų͕̬̹͎̙͖̠̱̪͗̈́̇ͮ͌c̯̽̍̀͑͑͌͛k̦̳͇̝̩͇̤͔͍ͩ̒̋͊̐͋͆ͨͧ͝s͉͎̣̫͎̤̪̅ͯ̐̌̌̇͋͗͘͡ͅ ̛̘̗̺͈̥̙ͦͨ̎̇̾̒ͩ͘͢d̷͙̫̬̥̜̹̺͛̈́͢u̓̇̈̄̏͏̷̭̳͍c̸̗̪̩̦͚̹̘̫̊k͚͙̠̝̻̈́̾̏ͧͬ͊̚ș̩̝͕̠͛̐̔̅ͫ́͝
̯̞̪̬̭̭̣ͨ
̮̝̩͈̻̳̳ͧ̔́͊̾̏ͥ͜ͅͅd̵̴̶̻̯̼͈ͩ̇ͮ̏̏́ụ̲̠̖̬̻̍̉ͮ̌ͮ̿c̶̴̴̻͕̹̲̺ͥ̚ķ̞̭͔̟͕̤̠̹͛͟ͅs̷̶̯̥͍ͦͯͥͨ͋ ͗ͩ͏̸̬̳̭̰̕d̛̼̰̮̱̪͖̥̉͌̈́ͫụ̸̞ͫ͑ͫ͂ͮͯ̓͐͝ͅc̴͎̪̮̲̩̻̤̾̉͐ͦ̇͘k͍̘̳͎̹͖ͮ̅̽̿ͧs̛͍̭ͪͦ͒͜ ͣͥ̿͛̅͏͕̠̟̣̝͚͢d͖̺̗̿ͣ̓͆̿̔̐́͠u̴̵̹͖͇̺̳͗ͪͩͅć̣̖͈͈̥̱͢k̸̛̫̻̬̬̺̘͍̣̪̀ͬ̍̇̉͐̔ͪs͚͇̣̱͉̼̔͊̓̊̾̇ͭ͟ͅ ̮̜̗̻͚͆͌̆̀̀ḑ̑ͮͥ̂͗͐ͣ҉̖͈̤̫̙̬͎̰u̶͔̲̭̯̙̣͚̽̓̎ͦ̐̾͒ͬ̌̀ċ̸͇̭̲͑ͪ̾͛ͮ̀ͩķ̧̐̄̈́҉̘̫͉̖͖̘̹ͅs̝̜͇͆̀ͭͣ̄̈́́͞ ̙̏̈́̒̑͋ͧ̏ͭͭ̀͞d̛̝̳͕͉̏̎͐ͭ͋ͪͅṳ̴̶̢͕͉̼͉̘̭͌̂ͯ̄̓̃͑̏ͅc̺̝ͥ̿k̡̨̦̖̞ͮ̆̑ͯ͑ͪ͑̽̅s̡̭̲̲̉̋̌͛ͅ ̴͎ͥ̐͊̑͂ͣ͗̊͌d̢̲͖͕͗̀̀̎̊u̷̲̦̳͎̞͍̦͓̓ͅc͕̻͍̯̥̮ͭ̃kͭ̎̒ͯ͏̧̼̮͢ş̩̩͕̣͓̥͉͓̈́͘ ̷̢̰͙̬̖̫̊̒ͯ͢ͅd̢̪͓͍̭̺͕̖̐ͤͅu̮ͧ̊̍̾ͨ͋̕c̷̬͍̈́̑́͡k͙͍̄̆̐̒̓̀͞s͉̞̓͒ͦ̄̔͋ͣ́͡
͔̬̼̙̜̠͎͓̐͒
̵͚̗͉͎̻̔ͩͯ͘͟ď̋ͯ̄ͬ͊ͭ͏̸̢̼̳̝̣̭̫u̘̪͓̮͖̯̩̿͌̒͛ͬͮ͐͂̀͢c̦̖̲͍̝ͨͧ̿k̵̫͚̪̙̟̯̝̎͛ͪ̏͗̚͘s̡̖̩̝̑̽́ͪ̏ͯ ̣̝͗͛̒͌̿́̋́ͫd̩̥̱͍̝͚̯̒͐u̸̞̮̼͔̮̮̤̲͐ͩ͑͒̈́c̷̢̮͎̮͙̳͛̇̽̽ͣͥ́ķ̡͕̖ͬ̏̒s̅͐͐͂͏͕̫̰̠̩̪̰̹͜ ͔̻̮͉ͬ̈́̌̀d̘̝̐̕͜ű̴̙̗̬͖͕̳͇̽̈̏̈́̊̋̂͝c̏͏̧̜͎̦k̶͇̮̞̖̘͇ͪ̄͒͒͊ͨͪ́͝s̵̤̱̰̫̪̣̅̿ͥͣ͗͋̉́͡ ̪͓͈ͤ͂ͮ͛ͨd̜̪͚̝͍͌̔ͥ́̽͛ͥ͞ų̶̠̲̳̤̰̊̎c̈ͩͯͩ̎̄͊͑̚҉̝͜k̴̰̮͎͖̮̞͛̏ͦ̾͘s̴̹̗̤̮̼͆̿̆ͫ́̈̒͠͞ͅ ͭ̂͛̇҉͈̣̗̭̤̼͢ḍ̢̖͒͞ų͓̐̅ͫ̿ͩ́ͯ̚̕ͅć̞͇ͭ̕k̷͚̟͎̱̠͓͔̗ͬ̅̋͆ͫ͟ş̷̞̺̼̯͔͔̲͔̖͊̔̈́ͨ̈͜ ̧̭͙̟͙ͩ̍̅͛̚͢ͅd̛̻̦̙͎͆ͫ̎ͣ̓͆̌͟ů̡͔̮̯̯̙̞̱́̃͒̅͠͝c̎̃̓͏̞͇͇͇̻͙k̹̒̌̐̍͛͞s̲ͤ͋̓ͤ͆ͥͯ ͎͕̮̫̩̹̂͒̓͗̄͌̾̓͢͝͡d̴̦̳̱̮̟͙̟̮̿ͩͧ̽͞u̥̠͕͑͑ͪͨͦͬ͘c̯͎̤͇̦̓̉̌̀ͣ̓̇̽͢͟k̟̘͙̬̝̞̿ͭ̃̒͜͠s̵̱͚̜̿ͫ
̚͘҉̹̻̦͢
̡̮̖̬͓͇͕͔͊ͪ͂͗͋̀d̉̍̍͊ͣ̌͏̵̻͔̺̖̘͎̫̮u͚͙̱͎̦̞ͬ̏ͤ̈̓͆͊̚ͅc̢̪̼̙̩͎͓̎k͌͐̾̀͐҉̛̬̭̣͈̳̹̘s͕̩̪͕̈ͥ̓̉̀̀ͪ̄̀ ̄ͯ͌ͪ͏̶̹̱̲͔͉̜ḑ̡͚͑͐͗̏̓ử͉̲̗̞̫̦̹͖̊͗͢c̶͎̳̤̊ͫ́k̩̳̳̳͕̳͚ͪ̾̏ͪ̍̊̓̆s͚̥̺͂ͧ͝ͅͅ ̺̱̺͓̞̞̥̠̤̃ͣ̈́̅ͨ̽̀̚d̶͈̎̆ͥ͂̋̉ͯͪͮ͘u̵͚̼͚͇͕͔̭͖̐̋ͦ̔ͣͨͭ͟͠c̩̦̲͙̞͓̮ͣ̀̇͟k̷̨̦͕̘͚̤̫̏ͪ̀͟s̢͎̞̜͈̄ ̧̖̝̞̣̖̭̦̀͢d̲̗̹͙̾̇ͭͥͭ͐̈̀ų͉̠̜̜̭̰͆͐͐̇ͪ͟c͌ͤ̇̀̀̊͗̽҉̢͓̦̥͚͍̗͓k̙͚̲̪̖̝̩̋́ͪ̍͌͛̉ṡ̴̘̹̖͗ͣ͛̂ͮ̋ͥ̐̀ ̵̨̘̪̮́̔͢d̾̓͏̝̱̗̮͎̭̫͍͔̀ǘ̡̼̝̮̹̺͓̫̣̖ͤ̀ͧ̇ͨͯ̈́ͫc̷̫̤̫̗͓̪̉̏ͩ͘k̶̇͒̔̄҉͔̙͜ś̷̘̬̘̺̣͈̀̒̃̽̃̚͘͡ͅ ̳̫̲͊̓̄̂̌ͯ̒͑͡d̛̺̹̳̝͙͋͑͛͂ͯ͑̂̀u̷̺̘͙̺͙̗͖̖̪ͯ̆̈́̿ͫ̌͌ç̝̗̪̹͈̬̔ͩ̂̅ͦǩͫ̒͏͎̮͚̬ͅs̸̵͍̰̩͕̿̅̐̈́ͫ̎ͬ͟ ̨̱̳̲̣̜͍̟̬ͩͬ́ͤ̚͟ͅd̞̪̳̩͑u̷͖͈͈̤̖̯͓̓ͤͧ͜͝c̞̗̹̠̘͙̤͌́ķ̷̗̠̜̮͊ͧͩ͋̾̈͆s̩͓͕̲̣̿̄͛̊̊͊̊͞͞
̯̱̩̟̮̖̺̫̹̓̊
̷̛͓̜͎̟̔̉̚͜d̤̙̰̯̱̲̜ͫͩͨ͞u̵̶̥̥͛ͧͬ̾̀č̦̠͍̖̒̅ͅk̸̬͕͓̆̑͆͆̊̓ͧs̲̣̱͕̱͂͑̏́̎͊̀ ̵̝̗̠̰͆̓̇ͬd̡̗͎̥̪͍͇̗̓ͤ̊͛̔̅̊͘u̇̅̊ͭ͂͡҉͚̣̗̬̜č̿̾̅̒̈ͣͨ͏̷͏̩̱̰̰̬̤͈k̊͆ͨ̔͜҉̬͓̪̯̘̪͎̥͞ş͚̹ͥ̇͂ ̳͙̦̺̮̎̇ͣ̐͠d̢͓̤͙̤̓ͦ̔̃̀ų̲͕͓̇̊̂̒̍͊̀ͬ̚͠͠c̛̱͉̪̞̮̎ͧ͞ͅk̰̞̰̹̾ͣͮͣ̂ͫͪ͞ş͔̥ͬͩͪͪ ͖̮͙̩̫̲̙̋͗̓̚d̴̹̣̘̗͖̂͗͋̾͜͠u̩͈̘̐ͬ͜c̹̖͍̐͛ͬ̐͛̋̀k̋̋̇̿̅̆̇ͅs̷̹͐̋̈́ͩ̈̃ͫ͡ ̷̰̫̫͖̚͘dͬ͏̬̟̤͟͟ų̞̪̼̣̪̗͕̽̒c̢̭͙̳̦̰̪̯͌̌̅ͫ̔̓ͤ̋k͇̘͎͉͖̖̰͎ͩͧ͡s̭̞͇̖̦̆̽̀ͫ̓̇̐̚ ͈͔̩̣̦̲̇͗̾ͨ̆͡d͔̱̺̼͉͕̺̬ͨ̈ͮ̃ͣͮ͟͜uͭ̈́ͩ̑͗̓͛͑̂͏͈̺͝ç̵̮̜͉ͨͬk̬͈̩̦ͯͪ͟ͅs̛̺ͩͩͮ͑͆̑ ͚̝̆̇͋ͨͭ̐ͯ̄͑d̜̖̘͕̩̮̜̙ͦù̋̿͏̵҉͔͕̰͙̘͚čͪ͋҉̬̙̣̞̮ķ͈̱̲͓͎͔͈ͫ́s̶̭̣͉̗͎̣͕̗͌̈́
̥̥͈̘̾̅ͨ͜
̭̉̔̈́̏̉͗d̡̆̽͆̓ͣ҉̼̰̘ư̱̭̥̦̮͗̿̀c̢̬̫ͬ̋k̻͖̳͓̰̰̳̘̈͗ͦͭ͐̽͋ͮͅs̼̟̭̣̰̬̒̒͋͊̈́̇́ͅ ̴̯̤͍͌ͪ͐̃́ͅd͖̝͕̭̗͕̽̎̂͋ͥu̢̺͉͉͆͆ͦ̈́́͢c̵̝͎̣̟͒͋̽̋ͮͬͥ́͜k̛͖̟͛ͮ̂ͪ͗ͥs̵̘̮̺̩̭̊̊̂ͯͧͣͩ ̵͙̈́͌ͮ̋̏͗͠d͒̉ͦ̓̿ͦ̄̕͏͕͈u̒̽̔̋ͦ̇͗̋͢҉͈̣̟̼ç̻͔͚͕̻̱̽ͦ͊̀k̩̹͋͑ͭs̶̢̛͎̣͚ͥ̇̄ͅ ̛̘̺̯͉̆̏̐̊̆͜ͅd̶̗̤̝̗̼̒̊͗͗̚͠u̢̹͎͚̣̓͗͂ͭ̆ͬ̌ͤͮ̕c̰͍͈̃̅ͯͤ̂̐͌k͎͉͔̥̪̿̌̃̇ͪ̀ͅş͔͇̤̾̆̈́͊ͦͦ̈͊̚͡͞ͅ ̢͕̬͈̦̯̬ͫ͌͑ḋ͇u̗̼̣̞͗ͤ̌̀̓ͅc̷̩̖̳͎͉͔̹͆k̨̙͖̞͖̺̪̋̉̿ͥ̓̐̊ͅͅs̶̡̩̟̰͛̒̈̌͋̈́̉͒̇ ̡̢̣̫̱̬̌͐̿ͫ͘d̸̻̩̘̜̺̪̼͗ͣͬͫͥ̃ú͉̠̪͚̞̠̠̮̇͆̈̑c̖̠̟̅̍̑̂̕͟͠k̦̹͕̈́̅ͯ͆̒̐͑̑͌͘sͨ̑̂ͮ҉̧̪͍̭ ͔͚̜̩̹̫̰̠ͩͨ̒͒ͦͬͣ̚͘d̼̘̺̈́ͣu̗̼̼͒ͤͥ͛̐̊͝c̵̼̄͂͐͊͋k̛͇̰̮̱̖̻̈ͭ̅̿͡s̡̡̳̩̙̱̗̊̄͡
̭̘͕̟̗͚͚̰̓̒̾
̵̻̯̝̄ͥ͌d̮̤̓̇͂͊͂̐͑̀u̵̢͒͒͆̑̿͐ͩͬ͏̩̪c̣̱̦͖̆̇ͬ̇͢k̢̛̻͉̫͓̼͂̏̅̒͑̏̎̈́̕s̸̨͓̖͍̦̩͖̲̱͇̓̒ͣͧ̈́͠ ̗͙̎̿͊͐͂̎̌̏̈d͕̼̃̐ͨ̋̅͊͛̌ͤ́͝ͅṵ̤̻͙͊̽̊͗ͭ̀͡͡c͕ͦ̇ͧͭ͘͜ͅk̴̡̝͙͙̠̃̄̓̽͛ͯs̜͖̖ͨ͆͑̎̑̀͞ ̧̹͈̩̗͛͛̉͆ͣ̍̄d͂͗̇̆̂̃ͮ̚͟҉͏̲̺ű͉̺̫̪͙̺̄ͯͭ̅͐c̅ͬ̏ͥͮ̍ͭͤ̚҉̰̬k̳̟̙͕̘ͬ̊͆̔͂̃̏ͅs̢͖̙̱̩̞̙̒ͫ̾̊ ̸̧̗̖͙̗͈͎͊ͫ͝d͖̬̭͆ͫ͗̌ͣ͜͝u̡̗͚̥̳̟̩͊ͤ̽͛ͯ͐ͭ̔́ͅc͙̤̠̺̙̩̱̱̎̈́̋͑͑ͦ͑ͩ̚͜͜͡k͇͓͈͍͙̟͔ͤ̿̈́ͯͩ͛̇̈́̕͜s̅͋̀̉̎ͯ̚͏͕ͅ ̺͙̐̆́d̴̚҉̲̦u̸͉̝̘̳̓͒ͯͪ͢c̴̴̶͍̠̝͍̈̓̆̄͒͂k̶̩̠ͪ͋͂ͤ̃̓̊͛̕s̷̺̹͉͎̜ͫ̈̾̉͋ ̛̯̗̘͓̺͗͠d͔̞̟ͨ͆͋͛̅̒ͨư̺̜̭̝͒̉̍̂c̥̮̫͎̻̻̬̫̏̆̄̔ͯ͒̐̍k̢̯̙̮̈̅ͥṩ̺̳̗̺̻̩̾͟͞ ̘̰͇̠̽́͟d̫͙͆ͯͩͮͣ̾͢ŭ̇̉҉̳̞̗̫̤͙͟͞c̨͖̖͖͕͔̮̾ͤ̌͑͋̐͊ͯ͛kͣ͌͂ͫͭ̾̈̿͏̶̤̩̦̰̙͚̖͈͜s̴ͦ̆͐ͨ̎͒͊ͥ͏͉̣̯
̦̫̦̤̘̬̥̳͚̉ͥ
̵̗͙̼̣̪͉̬͐̌ͭ̀͌̅́̀̚̕d̞̗̬̻͇̼̹́͑ụ̶̡̒͐ͩ̎̅̊̇͒c̣͙̈́̏͊̅̊̇̽̚ḵ̷̶̟̟̳̯̹̤̭͖͛̓ͪ̔̚s̸͎̬̪̹͈̪̖ͤ͐̇̐̉̊͘ ̡̛̟̝̻̦͚̰̮̍͂͋̚d̴̶̜͉̈́̋͋͜u̷͎͙̓č̨̼̠̂̔̿͞k̶͉͓̭̦̲ͨs̽͐ͮͩ̇͆͏͈ ̛̙͖͍͕̳̫͓̗̂̅̂͆̏ͯ̃͢d̛̫̞͔͇̝̯͈͕̲ͧ̂̑̀ǘ̵̢̻̭̘̮̯̘̹̚͢c̶̶̙͒̒̎̎̏͞k̷̳̮͈̲͓̬͉̗̳̓̿̀s̡̺̮͍ͮ̇͗̏ͣ́̒̏̉͡ ͪ̈͏̥̱̲̘̠̟͡ḏ̬̗͈̓͊̀̓̌ͫ̅́ͅǔ̙͍̠́͋͒̎̈́̏͠͠c̫͓̠̤̀̇ͤ̂k̢͈̫̠̠̮̬̫͋ͧ̔͒̂̑s̠̫̱̮͇̘̆͌ ͇͕̲̖͇̺̝͉͆̐ͩͬ͐̚ḓ̰̪͍̩̬̝̩ͨ̂̏̔̂͘ṵ̳͆ͯ͜͠c̷̦̿͡k̝̼̳̼̺̟̝̟͒̈́̃͋̾̌͘͟s̺̣̠̱̐̂̉̇͒͝ ̢̹͍̱̪̜͗͂̅̀́ďͤ̂͂͏̯̱̫͘u̝͓͙͕̺̖̼̲̎̌ͯͯ̋ͪ̚̕c̢̨̙̬̎k̙̲̭̥ͨ͑ͦ̈́̉s̷̺̗̟̟̟̀͒̈̄ͪͥͭ̒͌ ̵̛͇͉̩̲͔̻̍͐̉̓͆̚͠ͅd̃͆͏̻͇͎͉̣u͚̻̼͇̇̅ͨ͘͡c̛̻̠͙̯ͭ̃̀͢k̫̩̜̣̣̱̖̫͒̅̋̃̇s̬͇̩̩͍͗̑̔͌͌͆̀̚͡͡

++?????++ Out of Cheese Error.
Redo From Start.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I just pay a San Francisco based service $13.99 a month to deliver food to the ducks in individual foil wrapped satchels.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Red Bones posted:

I just pay a San Francisco based service $13.99 a month to deliver food to the ducks in individual foil wrapped satchels.

$13.99? Sure, if you don't spring for the $24.99 gluten free version. Don't you loving care about those ducks and their gluten allergies?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

gently caress 'em, they're just ducks.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

SiKboy posted:

gently caress 'em, they're just ducks.

...I once said while playing King of Dragon Pass. It did not end well.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yamc6Y7dgac

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Stolen from the Terrible Car Stuff Thread

Mister Kingdom posted:

Don't forget the Nissan Rogue's starring role in Heroes

SpannerX posted:

And the Nissan Versa!

Falken posted:

"OMG Daddy you're giving me the ROGUE?!"

It was then, that Falken decided to stop watching forever.

Not car related, but the Microsoft product placement in Hawaii Five-o was really bad, "Oh you've not heard of____? BING it!" *shot of smartphone using BING*

Sagebrush posted:

this is a page from the Heroes tie-in comic

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

The Door Frame posted:

Stolen from the Terrible Car Stuff Thread

I'll never forget watching Smallville as a kid and thinking how fake and bad it sounded when they had a Toyota tie in that led to Chloe yelling Take my Yaris!

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

The Door Frame posted:

Feed geese bread, not ducks. Geese are the worst

This is sort of where I was going with my question. I loving hate geese and will be perfectly happy if I never saw another one for the rest of my life.

Their eggs, however, are incredibly delicious and I'm going to steal as many as I can when they start nesting in the spring.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

jojoinnit posted:

I'll never forget watching Smallville as a kid and thinking how fake and bad it sounded when they had a Toyota tie in that led to Chloe yelling Take my Yaris!

Why learn to fly when you can drive a brand new Toyota Yaris?

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.

Is this steaks or circumscisions?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

King Doom posted:

Looks like curly fries slathered in bbq sauce.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

King Doom posted:

Small. Pastries. :colbert:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

King Doom posted:

Both. It's fried bull foreskins.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

plainswalker75 posted:

++?????++ Out of Cheese Error.
Redo From Start.

did you ever know that you're my hero

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I have not set foot in a grocery store in years. Nevermore will I bumble through endless confusing aisles like a pack-donkey searching for feed while the smell of rotting flesh fills my nostrils and fluorescent lights sear my eyeballs and sappy love songs torture my ears. Grocery shopping is a multisensory living nightmare. There are services that will make someone else do it for me but I cannot in good conscience force a fellow soul through this gauntlet.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

ToxicSlurpee posted:

̮̠

̞͓͉͍̄ͩ̍͑
̺͇̟͆̃ͣ
̵̸̷̦̲͚͉͎̲͒̈́̂ͦͩ̌͛ͅ
̵̗͎͊ͭ̆͌̃̅
̷̤̘͚̜͇̮̬͕͂̃́͘
̯̞̪̬̭̭̣ͨ
͔̬̼̙̜̠͎͓̐͒
̚͘҉̹̻̦͢
̯̱̩̟̮̖̺̫̹̓̊
̥̥͈̘̾̅ͨ͜
̭̘͕̟̗͚͚̰̓̒̾
̦̫̦̤̘̬̥̳͚̉ͥ

Are you having a stroke?

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

This looked like squid at first and actually looked decent.

Also Google now thinks this page is in Vietnamese thanks to that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Ultima66 posted:

Also Google now thinks this page is in Vietnamese thanks to that post.

Có thật không? Điêu đo không tôt.