Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
ty Wisconsin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
lol Michigan gets called for a 2 shot foul when a Minnesota player falls out of bounds untouched for a turnover and then the next time down after another out of control player falls down and is bailed out, they call a tech on the bench for literally nothing

The referee...Ted Valentine. What a shock

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
holy poo poo Oregon State won a conference game. and against a team that is at least a bubble possibility. disband your program and die of shame, Utah.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

lol Michigan gets called for a 2 shot foul when a Minnesota player falls out of bounds untouched for a turnover and then the next time down after another out of control player falls down and is bailed out, they call a tech on the bench for literally nothing

The referee...Ted Valentine. What a shock

Gotta love TV Teddy Valentine.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Scary moment at the WVU-Texas moment as Bob Huggins went his knees during a time out, apparently his defibrillator shocked him when it detected an irregular heartbeat.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
hey Kyle guy there's a space for you in west Lafayette if you aren't happy sitting on the bench and losing home games to Miami

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Huh. That was a weird game just now against Tech.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Thoguh posted:

In Tech's past five games, only one of them was decided by more than two points. They might be worrisome next year if Chris Beard keeps developing this team this well.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Probably Magic posted:

In Tech's past five games, only one of them was decided by more than two points. They might be worrisome next year if Chris Beard keeps developing this team this well.

Well, not for Kansas.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Well, not for Kansas.

At Lubbock? Maybe.Or maybe it's all just scaled down expectations making teams let their guard down and the Big XII will take Tech a bit more seriously and with more shutout force next year.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

Yeah I'm actually kind of impressed with them, they've got a couple of big wins and have scared a lot more people.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Well, not for Kansas.

Well yeah, there's only so much you can overcome when you're a big 12 team.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

You guys realize the devil's deal is that the year Kansas finally slips up and loses the conference is the year they finally win a championship again, right?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

You guys realize the devil's deal is that the year Kansas finally slips up and loses the conference is the year they finally win a championship again, right?

Oh god it's been so long. Mario Chalmers isn't even being emotionally abused by Lebron anymore these days. Finally, finally Kansas basketball will have something go right for them.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Thoguh posted:

Before the game, I full expected ISU to lose, so even though they blew a lead late, I'm still happy they won.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Oh god it's been so long. Mario Chalmers isn't even being emotionally abused by Lebron anymore these days. Finally, finally Kansas basketball will have something go right for them.

Thank you for the sympathy in this time of deep Jayhawk distress.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

I long for Kansas basketball to endure decades of Darkness.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I long for Kansas basketball to endure decades of Darkness.

I think I told you that you were going to really hate them back when WVU joined the Big 12 and you kinda had no opinion about Kansas.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Me, I yearn for the day when West Virginia fans stop wanting this to be the Big East where everyone plays like the Nineties Knicks or some poo poo.

If Iowa State can beat Kansas at home, maybe anyone can and it's not an insurmountable ref conspiracy???

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It isn't our fault your team dribbles off your dick out of bounds.

edit: Iowa State did give the blueprint, just chuck 34 threes and make 53% of them.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Me, I yearn for the day when West Virginia fans stop wanting this to be the Big East where everyone plays like the Nineties Knicks or some poo poo.

Big East Basketball owned, idiot.

I don't think I really hate Kansas though. I'd hate them more if they were also good at football.

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 21, 2017

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Who's more hatable, KU or Pitt.That's the litmus you have to ask yourself.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Who's more hatable, KU or Pitt.That's the litmus you have to ask yourself.

How's that any kind of a question. I don't know who Pitt could play before I would cheer for them.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
I don't understand why Purdue always looks like poo poo playing at Penn State but here we go again...

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

ColdBlooded posted:

I don't understand why Purdue always looks like poo poo playing at Penn State but here we go again...

it's time for the annual boilermaking to begin

edit: swanigan 0-1 from the field with 2 minutes left in the half, and the one shot attempt was a 3

Poque fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Feb 22, 2017

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Without Bill Self, KU would be on a 29 year title drought and have 1 title since 1950.

"blue blood" program, yall

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Poque posted:

it's time for the annual boilermaking to begin

edit: swanigan 0-1 from the field with 2 minutes left in the half, and the one shot attempt was a 3

Painter benched him because he's playing lazy

Hope it lights a fire under his rear end for the second half

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Great Autismo! posted:

Painter benched him because he's playing lazy

Hope it lights a fire under his rear end for the second half

Ah thanks, still at work so just following on Gamecast and it always had him as in-game.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
For Purdue playing like total and utter garbage without our all American, being down 4 at half is not the worst thing in the world

Gotta get it together tho

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

vikingstrike posted:

Without Bill Self, KU would be on a 29 year title drought and have 1 title since 1950.

And yet, still having avoided the NIT for far longer than Kentucky.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

vikingstrike posted:

Winning titles is hard.

That's why Cal has his pick of the recruits for fifteen years and has as many titles as Self.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
UF has matched UVA's first half point total from last night.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this me

https://twitter.com/jbish03/status/834193237749460992

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Tony Carr is legit - too bad he plays for loving Penn State.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This is some good vintage Purdue under Painter poo poo

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Carr's gonna score at least 10 in OT, Purdue has no chance

Edit: This is so much like the Minnesota game with Mason being unstoppable for the Gophers

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Watching Cline try to dribble is so painful but boy he can shoot

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

gently caress Penn State, garbage win for Purdue but whatever, at least they won.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Any Big Ten win on the road is a good win, they looked bad but that's the type of game that Painter teams almost always lose

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
boiler up, please have wisconsin lose soon, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

How's that any kind of a question. I don't know who Pitt could play before I would cheer for them.

Depends on if you're asking younger fans or older fans.

I hate VT more than Pitt because I grew up in the southern part of the state. My Dad hates Penn State and Notre Dame more than Pitt.

• Locked thread