Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

i want to see DoD brass try to cut enlisted pay.

Naw that's not how late capitalism works

They'll gut benefits big time and just freeze pay where it's at now forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Gringostar posted:

"undecideds"

which is just another way of saying embarrassed republican

It still does suck for all the rest. I'm looking forward to moving soon and having my federal employee spouse just be hosed out of jobs hiring.

It's super cool.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

i had gifs of all the coffee moments in the first season

i know i was reading thru the tread.

head killed those moments tho you have to admit. the love of coffee.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mlmp08 posted:

It still does suck for all the rest. I'm looking forward to moving soon and having my federal employee spouse just be hosed out of jobs hiring.

It's super cool.

TRUMP!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

fantastic sci fi

im even down with their magic space engines just to move the plot along

i now hate the expanse because peckerwood here likes it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

I actually got :biotruths:'d last week. I did not believe it was possible, but there it is~

Having a dick makes you super horned up and sex starved and that makes men more prone to become alt-righters because of sexual frustration, whereas you have a vagina so you don't know what it's like to be sexually frustrated and super horned up to go on a racist tirade :smugbert: Sucks for you, vagina-haver to not turn into a spiteful hateful creature, you carry the power right there *points to pants* and that is why you will be a leftist.

so did you tell them that all the girthiest longest dicks you've ever seen belong to leftists so naturally alt-righters must not be packing heat

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

Naw that's not how late capitalism works

They'll gut benefits big time and just freeze pay where it's at now forever

part of benefits is bah. military medical is already terrible, but if they start moving in on E5/E6 BAH we'll see mutiny.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

shovelbum posted:

nonononono trump was elected entirely by internet weirdos and not at all the republican base, we gotta talk about incels

I just looked up what an incel is and lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

man now i wanna watch some teboot

tyvm cspam for thst

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Ya believe me, I've always championed education reform but I don't think it makes a difference when their behavior is more spiteful fygm'ism. There are people who aren't bright but aren't lovely towards others and trying to carve out a social pecking order where they should be more entitled.

The lovely people are getting dumped by the orange racist, misogynistic billionaire? I'm shocked and deeply sadd- oh right I remember they told me to go gently caress myself. :v:

woah such liberal elitism, i yell from my homeopathic diabetes remedy of a straight corn syrup waterfall

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

fantastic sci fi

im even down with their magic space engines just to move the plot along

sci fi been having a good run lately, IMO.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Unperson_47 posted:

the alt right: real lovely, voted for trump
the regular right: equally as lovely, elected trump

lol just lol at racism and white losers being new

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

Said the illyrians in 75 CE

"Carthage! Gone! Why would Ba'al send me such a vision? He is not cruel!"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

euphronius posted:

Said the illyrians in 75 CE

thats some ill communication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgHbhoZ_f8

much like this thred

:dealwithit:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Unperson_47 posted:

how did you not know what goons were

haha

but yeah they're hosed up. there's also truecels and whatever else the proto eliot rodgers call themselves.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

euphronius posted:

baloogan

expanse tv show is very good. im on season 1 ep7 now.

thomas jane loving nails the role.

i've read just enough of the books to know they're handling the plot so well that I stopped reading them so I can just watch the show and be surprised lol

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

lmao they're so proud about self-owning themselves
"Our frustration makes us strong" definitely sounds like a Sith thing to me.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

part of benefits is bah. military medical is already terrible, but if they start moving in on E5/E6 BAH we'll see mutiny.

back alley handjobs?????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

woah such liberal elitism, i yell from my homeopathic diabetes remedy of a straight corn syrup waterfall

thats kind of the amazing thing, we are all going to get hosed but trump voters are going to get hosed harder sooner and in fact its already happening

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

back alley handjobs?????

:vince:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

part of benefits is bah. military medical is already terrible,

Kinda, but man, it's better than bankruptcy. It must feel so weird to like... pay for medication or appointments rather than being harassed by your superiors to go to a shitload of free appointments each year for check ups and vaccines and dental exams.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk&t=77s

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmebo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

thats kind of the amazing thing, we are all going to get hosed but trump voters are going to get hosed harder sooner and in fact its already happening

death, uh, it finds a way

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

military VA is p good and they pay you disability on a ridiculous schedule that is not means testes. Its a whole scam honestly.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I talked to a guy who served with Flynn off the record today and no surprise but he told me he was, quote, "a huge dick"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

military VA is p good and they pay you disability on a ridiculous schedule that is not means testes. Its a whole scam honestly.

don't most AF people no matter what you did as long as it was on a flight line usually come out with 10% or so because of hearing loss?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

im being real honest here. if they get hosed because of trump's policies i will not give a gently caress ever. they chose this outcome and they deserve all the poo poo that is coming their way.

That's really sad. Don't relish in people suffering for their own ignorance.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

I actually got :biotruths:'d last week. I did not believe it was possible, but there it is~

Having a dick makes you super horned up and sex starved and that makes men more prone to become alt-righters because of sexual frustration, whereas you have a vagina so you don't know what it's like to be sexually frustrated and super horned up to go on a racist tirade :smugbert: Sucks for you, vagina-haver to not turn into a spiteful hateful creature, you carry the power right there *points to pants* and that is why you will be a leftist.

I really hope you kneed him in the junk harder then anyone ever has before

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

They're gonna and they aren't going to do anything about it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/KhaledBeydoun/status/834192499723816960

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Trash Trick posted:

why don't you go hit on powerball about it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Plinkey posted:

don't most AF people no matter what you did as long as it was on a flight line usually come out with 10% or so because of hearing loss?

yeah and its checks per month for life

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Squizzle posted:

man now i wanna watch some teboot

tyvm cspam for thst

it's all on youtube

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why don't you hit on powerball about it

:staredog:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Trash Trick posted:

im not relishing in it. i am literally saying i will not feel sorry for them at all.

my i will not waste my time on people that would rather cut off their own arms tout of spite or willful ignorance

I feel sorry for immgrants and muslims that are geting poo poo on by trump's policies and will do what i can to help them. trump voters? no, gently caress no.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 22, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Trash Trick posted:

what forum are you posting in, again

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

anyone shocjed by Christians being dicks to Jews and Muslims being hrlpful Jewfriwnds has literally no idea of hiatory

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Trash Trick posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i have to admit that im sorta glad hillary lost so i dont have to see another idiot earnestly arguing that every 30 days the white house would be besieged by bears

• Locked thread