Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

All the good he's ever done (which will be thoroughly undone by the people he lost against) is outweighed by the fact that he gave criminal bankers a free pass to keep destroying lives.

I hope he drops out and goes into the woods with Hillary to eat risotto. Hth

he was the assistant attorney general for civil rights dumb rear end before becoming sec of labor

he had no jurisdiction over wall st

holy poo poo you dumb

no wonder you support bad dem ellison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

All the good he's ever done (which will be thoroughly undone by the people he lost against) is outweighed by the fact that he gave criminal bankers a free pass to keep destroying lives.

I hope he drops out and goes into the woods with Hillary to eat risotto. Hth

dammmn, u convinced me

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
perez should have sued GS over not having enough minorities working to gently caress over everyone else :laffo:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Gringostar posted:

he was the assistant attorney general for civil rights dumb rear end before becoming sec of labor

he had no jurisdiction over wall st

holy poo poo you dumb

no wonder you support bad dem ellison

The article that Condiv posted literally a page ago States that he indeed did have prosecuting power against criminal bankers that illegally foreclosed on active duty service members.

Unless this is a joke post. Idk.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Gringostar posted:

buttigieg will not win

it will be another bad dem that makes backroom deals

republicans will have a supermajority in 2018

trump will win reelection

we will all end up soulless corpses

eat arby's

Lol if you haven't embraced accelerationism

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

in a surprise upset, clint eastwood's chair from the 2012 rnc has won the election!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Wtf the reason why no bankers were put in jail for destroying people's lives was Perez and now people want him in charge of the DNC

Also, they didn't break any laws.

illegally foreclosed on active duty service members.

Hey that might be a reason to vote for him gently caress troops

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

Hey that might be a reason to vote for him gently caress troops

If they didn't break any laws then why did they admit they broke laws and pay fines? 🤔

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

If they didn't break any laws then why did they admit they broke laws and pay fines? 🤔

Some laws are like THIS, other laws are like THAT

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
TBS when did you learn who Tom Perez was, out of curiosity

Like, I've followed his career for a long while now and think he was probably the standout executive from the Obama admin. yes that technically associates him with some of obama's dumb policies.

melting down every time someone says something good about him is dumb, and, it's bad

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

Remember, the republican party platform is mostly designed to kill red state voters

we should be voting republican

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i lust for red state voter death

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Could it be that Ellison was the compromise candidate the whole time?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

TBS when did you learn who Tom Perez was, out of curiosity

The instant he crossed St. Bernard's proxy.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i also lust for troop death

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mordiceius posted:

Could it be that Ellison was the compromise candidate the whole time?

p much. way I see it if ellison makes chair then there's a t least a chance of a comeback in 2020. perez? nah the establishment is gonna keep loving up right until you lock them in a burning building and start from scratch

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gringostar posted:

:hellyeah:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

p much. way I see it if ellison makes chair then there's a t least a chance of a comeback in 2020. perez? nah the establishment is gonna keep loving up right until you lock them in a burning building and start from scratch

ellison makes backroom deals to get elected, of course he's the compromised candidate

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Gringostar posted:

During the election, there was an argument on one of my facebook posts between one of my former master sergeants from my time in the military and a good friend of mine. The master sergeant supported Trump and mentioned the horrors of war. My friend said he would have been more useful if he came back in a wooden box.

That's my story.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

ellison makes backroom deals to get elected, of course he's the compromised candidate

I agree, thing is I'll take a compromised candidate who is nominally progressive over one who is the old regime personified.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

I agree, thing is I'll take a compromised candidate who is nominally progressive over one who is the old regime personified.

:lol: pragmatism

literally nothing was learned in 2016

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

:lol: pragmatism

literally nothing was learned in 2016

got another option that has an chance of winning and isn't compromosed?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

in b4 BUTTGIEG

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Buttigi aw god drat it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

got another option that has an chance of winning and isn't compromosed?

everything is compromised and nothing has a chance of winning

we are all going to die alone

eat arby's

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

everything is compromised and nothing has a chance of winning

we are all going to die alone

eat arby's

lol get the gently caress outta here with yo bitch tier nihilism. protier nihilism is a call to action not you being a worse version of a Twitter account.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

lol get the gently caress outta here with yo bitch tier nihilism. protier nihilism is a call to action not you being a worse version of a Twitter account.

:siren:care alert:siren:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gringostar posted:

i lust for red state voter death

The GOP is the party for you then.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Cynicism and nihilism, much like asian american races, are often confused to be each other

what im saying is i have no faith in dem party official anon voters, but also fight for ellison and/or buttguy because thats the right thing to do

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mordiceius posted:

During the election, there was an argument on one of my facebook posts between one of my former master sergeants from my time in the military and a good friend of mine. The master sergeant supported Trump and mentioned the horrors of war. My friend said he would have been more useful if he came back in a wooden box.

That's my story.

Your friend was correct every vote counts

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

zegermans posted:

actually they did

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

:siren:care alert:siren:

drat straight. call the mods, cause I don't give a gently caress :frogc00l:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gringostar posted:

welcome to cspam tpaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

actually they did

nuh uh

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

T-Paine's posting is what convinced me to go from "troops deserve respect support the troops oppose the mission bring them home" to "lol IED gophers". That and those troops in Iraq in 2004 with the "Halp Jon Karry" sign.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
If theres anythung I hope deep down, its that ellison or butt takes out a prop bill named political capital and wipes their asses with it at their victory rally

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Neurolimal posted:

Cynicism and nihilism, much like asian american races, are often confused to be each other

what im saying is i have no faith in dem party official anon voters, but also fight for ellison and/or buttguy because thats the right thing to do

same. I ain't gonna trust poo poo to go well at a federal level, but even in my state, the reddest state, new progressive orgs are popping up, the local dem party has more new people showing up at meetings than its had in decades and a dsa chapter will probably spring up by early march

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

yes huh

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Karl Barks posted:

actually they did

Nuh uh there's no laws prohibiting a financial crisis from occurring :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans