Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hqrs to biece hes just 28 yrars young

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I commend you for committing fully to your "constantly having a stroke while typing" gimmick

it's

it's a gimmick right

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

STAC Goat posted:

They market little pink and blue guns.

Conservatives need to address the real problem, which is boys buying pink guns and girls buying blue ones. It's unnatural and hosed up.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Jack Del Huevos posted:

ahaha the crowd in NJ booed Paul Ryan, booed again when Lance said he respected him and then booed a third time for good measure.

also he's trying to defend coal when new jersey doesn't give a poo poo about coal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress that, every liberal needs to be arming and training themselves and ideally carrying openly

If you do the latter tho, make sure you have progressive swag so they don't assume you're a death cult dork

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

hqrs to biece hes just 28 yrars young

ikr

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress that, every liberal needs to be arming and training themselves and ideally carrying openly

If you do the latter tho, make sure you have progressive swag so they don't assume you're a death cult dork

I don't need guns, I have my hanzo steel :smuggo:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Calibanibal posted:

tom cotton has a pitifully low CHA and no skill points in Diplomacy, i dont think he can pass this skill check encounter w/out it ending in combat

he has a perception bonus due to his prehensile neck tho

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

radical meme posted:

Just a friendly reminder, that guy is a Harvard educated lawyer.

Harvard must not be what it was if they let guys like Cotton in. Every single time I've heard him speak, he comes across as the dumbest person in Washington, and that includes that guy who thought Iran will smuggle nukes wrapped in bales of marijuana across the Mexican border.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Bannon got some kind of leprosy of the soul going on

dudes astral form is sloughing off huge chunks; it starts to show sooner or later

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jack Del Huevos posted:

ahaha the crowd in NJ booed Paul Ryan, booed again when Lance said he respected him and then booed a third time for good measure.

The funny thing is that if it was a crowd of Trump supporters they probably would have booed him as well.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he has a perception bonus due to his prehensile neck tho

somewhere David Byrne realizes he must come out of retirement, a challenger has appeared

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

you neef a few becaufe whote pwiplr woby vote for enoufj minorires in cobgreaa to create a legislatiee that eg Black peopke will feel representef by

lol welsh is a hilarious language

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Wait, he didn't answer that Veteran question. He just said "we should do something" :v:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Calibanibal posted:

tom cotton has a pitifully low CHA and no skill points in Diplomacy, i dont think he can pass this skill check encounter w/out it ending in combat

social skills are the antithesis of good role-playing and cotton should make up for it with impassioned speeches and lots of bribes

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao what a loser

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hi guys it's me, Steve Bannon, and *nose falls off and turns to black dust as it hits the ground*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
there mustve been a nuke in the last bowl i smoked cuz im fuckin blazed :cool:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shadowhand00 posted:

Wait, he didn't answer that Veteran question. He just said "we should do something" :v:

Here's the secret, he hasn't answered any question.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

paranoid randroid posted:

Bannon got some kind of leprosy of the soul going on

dudes astral form is sloughing off huge chunks; it starts to show sooner or later

egger ur nothin but skin n bones

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TyrantWD posted:

Harvard must not be what it was if they let guys like Cotton in. Every single time I've heard him speak, he comes across as the dumbest person in Washington, and that includes that guy who thought Iran will smuggle nukes wrapped in bales of marijuana across the Mexican border.

LOL, Yeah just saying man.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/832327478093946881

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
get it together toby

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Former Everything posted:

please change my name to nuclear marijuana bale

radioactive isodope

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TyrantWD posted:

can we finally dispense with the conventional wisdom that you need to be smart to get through Harvard

It's like the rest of the educational system, you're graded solely in your ability to consume and regurgitate facts like an intellectual bulimic, actually retaining them is a distant side effect at best

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wash your loving face, Steve

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hahahaha this kid

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

HIS NAME
IS
TOBY!!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Harvard ls is p overated imhp

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
toby rules

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol welsh is a hilarious language

not enough Ws is actually Scots Gaelic

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

TRUMP (24): Everything Toby just said

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Turdfuzz posted:

HIS NAME
IS
TOBY!!!!

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

lmao, cotton is getting owned by an actual, literal child

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Toby fuckin' rules.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Turdfuzz posted:

HIS NAME
IS
TOBY!!!!

this was a calculated power move designed to shook toby

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

republicans attempting to govern has been hilarious as predicted.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Tonk posted:

pretty cool if you're a middle-aged straight white dude

:frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Chokes McGee posted:

can we finally dispense with the conventional wisdom that you need to be smart to get through Harvard

It's like the rest of the educational system, you're graded solely in your ability to consume and regurgitate facts like an intellectual bulimic, actually retaining them is a distant side effect at best

yea it's how obama got to be editor of the law review with such bad grades

• Locked thread