Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ha, gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Kanna's adventures in eating the natural world is my favorite subplot on the show.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/AsagiKurosagi/status/834455555766841344

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Who's the motherfucker implying that Tohru and Kobayashi are anything less than doting mothers :argh:

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Someone really should do an edit that makes this show look like a horror thing, ending with the watermelon splatter.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Fangz posted:

Someone really should do an edit that makes this show look like a horror thing, ending with the watermelon splatter.

I am willing to bet that the next AMV Hell probably has it covered.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

hosed up that Lucoa is being body shamed.

Also Kobayashi is wrong I will stay a child forever.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Feb 23, 2017

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Raenir Salazar posted:

I am willing to bet that the next AMV Hell probably has it covered.

I have bad news for you...

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

AnoHito posted:

People who refuse to eat seafood are closed-minded idiots.

or allergic

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/5120Gigabyte/status/827087486643957761

https://twitter.com/5120Gigabyte/status/833594530871906304

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
This was my favorite part of this episode that didn't involve Kanna eating something.

https://my.mixtape.moe/tercud.webm

Aaaw...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Command Ant posted:

This was my favorite part of this episode that didn't involve Kanna eating something.

https://my.mixtape.moe/tercud.webm

:same:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My favourite part was Tohru being sad that it would be hard to introduce Kobayashi to her parents because they wouldn't understand their relationship :smith:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

My favourite part was Tohru being sad that it would be hard to introduce Kobayashi to her parents because they wouldn't understand their relationship :smith:

I will understand the relationship of my daughter, Tohru, and her wife Kobayashi.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

That was really sad though. :(

chumbler posted:

I will understand the relationship of my daughter, Tohru, and her wife Kobayashi.

Why'd you tell her to kill all humans then!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

That was really sad though. :(

Why'd you tell her to kill all humans then!

I am not that father. I have adopted her.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I feel like I missed the part where Kobayashi full on accepted they are together.
It went from full on "This crazy dragon is going to stay with me for a while I guess" to "I want to meet your parents." I mean I like the show and it's cute and stuff, but did I just glaze over some Kobayashi characterization?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Nazzadan posted:

I feel like I missed the part where Kobayashi full on accepted they are together.
It went from full on "This crazy dragon is going to stay with me for a while I guess" to "I want to meet your parents." I mean I like the show and it's cute and stuff, but did I just glaze over some Kobayashi characterization?

It happened subtly over the series. She never explicitly says anything about it, there's no big scene or anything, but it's shown through her actions that Kobayashi has gradually developed mutual feelings for Tohru.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!

Nazzadan posted:

I think it happened when they moved in to a new apartment together and spent $350 to get their daughter a red backpack for school.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

me too Orange Girl, me too

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Cephas posted:

I think it happened when they moved in to a new apartment together and spent $350 to get their daughter a red backpack for school.

nah im pretty sure that's just gals being pals :v:

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Lesbians?? In MY Gay Dragon Maid Anime???

Comrade Kirov
Sep 12, 2012

There is something very strange when it's the same Kanna face on a very tall body...

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Cephas posted:

Hmm..yeah that was probably it. I'm just dumb.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Beasteh posted:

Lesbians?? In MY Gay Dragon Maid Anime???

It's more likely than you'd think.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Comrade Kirov posted:

There is something very strange when it's the same Kanna face on a very tall body...

Please do not post tall Kanna

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Zweihander01 posted:

drat Sharia law.

Honestly, they should have Sharia law every episode. The show would be improved if Quetzalcoatl just stayed in jail.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I prefer a pair of big pectorals but out of consideration for the ladies and straight men who watch this show I'll say the big titties are good

Comrade Kirov
Sep 12, 2012

What's that random crystal Kobayashi was holding?

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Comrade Kirov posted:

Probably a case/bag for her fishing rod

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

yeah it looked like some weird deflated thing to me, made out of rubber or something synthetic, so a watertight bag makes sense

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

dublish posted:

Lots of good stuff at the beach. My favorite might have been Shota's PTSD face after Kanna went all Gallagher on the watermelon.

Shouta had a lot of good faces. I basically had no opinion on him before, but now it seems he's quite cute.

Instead of pulling him and Lucoa from scenes like some wanted, KyoAni actually added them into this week's material. KyoAni shows once again that their adaptions aren't half-assed or uninspired. They've always taken side characters and filled them out, made them shine. Yay.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Space Flower posted:

Shouta had a lot of good faces. I basically had no opinion on him before, but now it seems he's quite cute.

Instead of pulling him and Lucoa from scenes like some wanted, KyoAni actually added them into this week's material. KyoAni shows once again that their adaptions aren't half-assed or uninspired. They've always taken side characters and filled them out, made them shine. Yay.

Iyay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry6rgpxNhz0&t=16s

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

https://jii.moe/ByzbcHsYl.webm

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Comrade Kirov posted:

Her body isn't even that tall. I mean her waist is level with Kobayashi's shoulders and she's about one head taller. The strange thing is how long Kanna's legs are.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Comrade Kirov posted:

jo crystal

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

unpronounceable posted:

Her body isn't even that tall. I mean her waist is level with Kobayashi's shoulders and she's about one head taller. The strange thing is how long Kanna's legs are.

And how thicc her thighs are.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Xelkelvos posted:

And how thicc her thighs are.

Please do not sexualise the loli chorogon

It's bad enough with the vore fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Beasteh posted:

It's bad enough with the vore fetish

It's only a vore fetish if you have an exoskeleton.

• Locked thread