Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

hamsystem posted:

That Olive is certainly a unit I'd like to pull. :stare:

Urge to 11 pull rising. I have a small mountain of bartz's I could probably get a double hand real fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

hey girl you up posted:

Disappointing: Stats for her: 810attack per weapon with DW BIS 1174 attack for DH with BIS weapon. 4.6% higher damage as DH 4.8 modifier skill= same damage as Noctis overall albeit limited solely to lightning element. (very bad chaining possibilities which kills a finisher unit and subject to boss resists/inability to take advantage of boss weaknesses) Note: Upon release of greatsword mastery and Knuckle mastery, she falls behind significantly.

Yeah I saw that reddit post also

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Counterpoint: http://imgur.com/a/81dGH

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008
The LB animation with her goggles and her victory pose are SSS tier.

And are you telling me Lightning can use a Sparky with a single hand? Get outta here game.

rabidsquid posted:

hi friends, i had 14 exp to level before maintenance hit

Dayum. You need to plan better my man.

dangerous.hotdog fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Feb 23, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Oh my loving god Olive is absolutely disgusting. Passive 75% DH, gun mastery, TMR DH, 50% break/imperil...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5vo4w9/gl_maintenance_olive_info_222/

Don't forget the other passive that gives 50% atk with guns (plus machine killer). Oh and her 50% DEF break that also gives a 50% lightning resist debuff. What's that, you'd like to do ALL OF THE DAMAGE? :science:

Also her +200% LB fill rate can potentially allow for some nice rapid fire damage against single target bosses since at level 1 it's a total of 325% damage before the 50% DEF ignore.

Unfortunately it sounds like Mortar Round is once per fight and not once every 3 rounds, which would be beyond amazing.

Even if/when she falls behind dual wielders her TM still means you can make Lightning extremely powerful immediately because she'll be able to take advantage of her own elemental debuff (like Orlandu does when using Excalibur) and honestly her def/lightning debuff ability means that as long as she has her TM gun she's still going to be able to put some serious hurt on enemies who aren't immune to lightning and debuffs.

e: Her enhancements are going to be amazing when they get added some time in 2018. :v:

With her low LB cost the chance for high damage LB spam could be there. Especially once we get Maxwell's 6* form since she also gets an LB fill rate boost and Endless goes up to 33 hits, which is amazing for charging up your LB (and summon) uses even against only one target.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Feb 23, 2017

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Yeah, Olive is notable for immediately making Lightning a lot more viable and competitive. She didn't get any good electric weapons until like, 2 months ago on JP from someone's sword TM.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
It'd be nice to pull her but I'm not going to chase since I'd like to save all my crushing disappointment for Orlandu. I do have Bartz, Hayate, and 2+ Gafgarions though so I could kit her out pretty decently if I farmed the TMs.

HGH posted:

Yeah, Olive is notable for immediately making Lightning a lot more viable and competitive. She didn't get any good electric weapons until like, 2 months ago on JP from someone's sword TM.

It's a greatsword from Grom and he's only a 3* base which is nice for people in 6 months or so.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Okay Gumi, I didnt even want to wait for the Orlandu release anyway :colbert:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

HGH posted:

If you have both lightning and olive then using the gun on lightning is a massive waste.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Reddit claims Dark Knight's Soul is getting made stackable. Hope that's true, I'm sure I'll pull a third one at some point and would be great to load them all onto 1 guy. Maybe we can get a good TM sword that's on a base 3/4.

In other news I got my 4th Blade Mastery done. Maybe someday those will stack too.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

More Final Fantasy, less original character do not steals. Yeah, I know those TM's are awesome, but I can't macro, so I don't care, and these Gumi characters are lamewad as f. My poor sad TM grinding team highest percentage is like 4.2 on a zidane, and I've been playing since July.

None of these recent banners have given me anything I want to chase for, so I'm sitting on 94 tickets.

I can't wait to check out the new stuff today though.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Maintenance is over for some, but still ongoing for others. They must be rolling it out slowly.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Maintenance is over for some, but still ongoing for others. They must be rolling it out slowly.

Iphone version required an app update, might be why

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
I'm up. Let's see what my 11 pull gets me:

Rosa
Roselia
Golbez
Faris
Terra
Vivi
Chizuru
Garland
Garland
Leo
Mercedes

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
11-pull commiseration thread!

Cheezo
CoD
Vaan
Bedile x2
Russell
Guy
WoL
Galuf
Shantot
Golbez

Would be pretty good if I didn't already have multiples of all the good units, oh well.

Edit:

PaybackJack posted:

Garland
Garland

:arghfist::mad: The one non-limited base 3 I need...

jaclynhyde fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Feb 23, 2017

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

Cry Havoc posted:

maintenance will be over early calling it now

knew it

good luck on your pulls goons

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:getin:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

The new ring recipes for the rings are in the trophies, in case any of you didn't know and were wondering where they are.

I had enough trophies to get all the rings except the Dominion one. I figure by the time I have enough mats to craft it I'll have gotten the trophies to get the recipe.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Feb 23, 2017

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dark Knight Cecil 5*
Celes 3*
Roselia 3*
Vanille 4*
Kefka number 7 3*
Gaffgarion 4*
Luna 3*
Penelo 3*
Russell 3*
Arc 3*
Kuja 3*

:rip:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
You can spend down your friend points at long last!!!

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A Gold Hope and 10 3*s, lol.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Don't remember all my 11 pull but I finally got a WoL and then 2 more because why not.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
Free 11 pull got me a Chizuru, Mercedes and WoL. With everything else being blue.

Used 10 tickets on the banner. One gold Vanille. 3 Shera. Was hoping for a Shine, but not too gutted. I still got lots of stuff to TM farm before I would even get started on her.

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

My bitching earlier was unfounded

Refia x 2
Celes
Hayate
Gaffgarion
Fran
Garland
Cecil
lightning! My first lightning!
Locke
Roselia

I didn't have Refia, lightning, or Locke. I'm happy.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

My 10+1 is about what you'd expect:

Hope 4*
Maria
Xiao
Bartz
Hope 4*
Freya
Ingus
Celes
Artemios
Vaan
Vanille 4*

At least I didn't get trolled on my 4*s

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
11 pull netted me a Dark Fina, Bartz and Mercedes. What the hell do I do with Dark Fina when I already have 3 ExDeaths.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Use one less Exdeath?

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

Servaetes posted:

Use one less Exdeath?

I was under the impressions she was worse than Exdeath...but that works.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Hope, Snow, and a bunch of trash as expected!

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Got a Delita on my 11 Pull.

Neat

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Forgot I had a ticket, got a Shine for my efforts.

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Let's give this a shot...

Mercedes
Medius
Hayate
Seven
Clyne
Vivi
Chorizo
Golbez
Luka
Charlotte
Chorizo

Not bad I suppose, I now have 3 Chorizos to farm another BM and two Mercedes for the axe. I'm not farming another Black Cowl without at least 2 more Hayates, gently caress that.

E: spent 2 extra tickets, got a Shine and a Shera :woop:

Washin Tong fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Feb 23, 2017

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Think we overloaded the servers. Data retrieval errors all over.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

I was under the impressions she was worse than Exdeath...but that works.

I mean double cast Ultima is incredibly strong, way more so than Meteor but doesn't chain. She seems pretty drat strong and can wear traditional mage gear, something Exdeath totally can't do.

Server seems down again though, I was blasting through friend points

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Hell yeah compensation :getin:

Once the servers are back up anyway

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Thanks, Gumi, for the two 3 star Vivis, the 2 3 star Firions, and my only golds being a repeat Hope and a Luka. Gatcha is hell.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

11 free rolls, officially the worst rolls I've had on this game.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Game's back up, used my free pull. Gold crystal turned to rainbow!

A pretty good pull, only three booby prizes :v:

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Sort by Trust Mastery name is great way to find crappy stragglers to mash together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

Second 10+1 pull:

fake edit 1: third 10+1 was another Olive

fake edit 2: fourth and final 10+1 was Lightning :getin:

and 4 Shines in total

Gyoru fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 23, 2017

• Locked thread