Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Nazzadan posted:

Also what kind of family thinks that a teacher isn't good enough for their law student daughter?

Teacher/lawyer combo seems like a pretty stable household.

From a few pages back, but this one is easy.

Parents don't want her to go to law school to become a lawyer. Parents want her to go to law school to meet a lawyer (and show that she is smart so that when she is a housewife to their 3.5 grandchildren they will be smart too).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Wouldn't anyone religious enough to not bone down before the big day also be religious enough not to blaspheme the holy temple of their body though? Like, last I checked, fundies were pretty anti-trans.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

food court bailiff posted:

Wouldn't anyone religious enough to not bone down before the big day also be religious enough not to blaspheme the holy temple of their body though? Like, last I checked, fundies were pretty anti-trans.

Some extremely fundamentally religious countries fully cover sex change surgeries

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

She didn't get sex change surgery, she was born with a penis and raised as a girl.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

tight aspirations posted:

I [23M] have just found out that my new wife [21] has a penis. What do I do?

Dude just needs to man up and suck his beautiful wife's huge dick. I don't see the problem here. He's in an incredible situation with the woman he loves, so I don't get why he's complaining. :shrug:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

WampaLord posted:

She didn't get sex change surgery, she was born with a penis and raised as a girl.

She lived as a guy until she was a legal adult dude what do you mean "raised as a girl".

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

She lived as a guy until she was a legal adult dude what do you mean "raised as a girl".

quote:

She went on to explain that she was born a boy but had decided to live as a girl since she was 18.

Oh whoops you are correct but my point remains there was no sex change surgery.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Danaru posted:

Sorta feel like "BTDubs, packin' a bepis" should have come up long before then, but considering the religious aspect, I can sorta understand why she never brought it up. :smith:

there is 0 way she could have expected this to go over well, given the religious context. i feel bad for her but im not certain how she thought this would work

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WoodrowSkillson posted:

there is 0 way she could have expected this to go over well, given the religious context. i feel bad for her but im not certain how she thought this would work

She probably thought that if he loved her it wouldn't ultimately matter and he'd get over it.

Quite a roll of the dice lol.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Also I wouldn't be surprised if "we decided to not have sex for religious reasons" is really closer to "I decided to not have sex for religious reasons and she agreed (because it let her put off what has got to be a very awkward conversation at best and a 'gay panic' murder at worst)".

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Oh whoops you are correct but my point remains there was no sex change surgery.

That's cool but I didn't mention anything about surgery, maybe you should think about the definition of the word blaspheme and use context clues to figure out what I meant here.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Cthulu Carl posted:

Also I wouldn't be surprised if "we decided to not have sex for religious reasons" is really closer to "I decided to not have sex for religious reasons and she agreed (because it let her put off what has got to be a very awkward conversation at best and a 'gay panic' murder at worst)".
You know, my favourite part is not that they didn't have sex. It's not that she didn't tell him.

No, my favourite part is that they waited until the day after the wedding to have their first intimate experience. I just picture them going into their separate bedrooms after a very cordial "goodnight" on their wedding night and waking up the next morning for their inaugural bang. This is hilarious to me.

I wonder if they'd even got to first base honestly.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

I get the feeling this is how it started

having said that, i've heard some very interesting opinions on trans people from religious people I know, there seems to be two camps - "they're all perverts", and the "god has a plan" people. could be that her family was the former, doesn't explain why she waited until legal adulthood though.

54 40 or gently caress posted:

You know, my favourite part is not that they didn't have sex. It's not that she didn't tell him.

No, my favourite part is that they waited until the day after the wedding to have their first intimate experience. I just picture them going into their separate bedrooms after a very cordial "goodnight" on their wedding night and waking up the next morning for their inaugural bang. This is hilarious to me.

I wonder if they'd even got to first base honestly.

yeah I noticed that too, lol, i cannot imagine waiting until marriage and not immediately tearing each other's clothes off the second you get through the door of your suite

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That's cool but I didn't mention anything about surgery, maybe you should think about the definition of the word blaspheme and use context clues to figure out what I meant here.

Want to just tell me what you meant if I misinterpreted you?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WampaLord posted:

Lol as if someone is going to pass up the chance to be a condescending prick on the internet much less the general bullshit forum of forums dot something awful dot com

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Blasphemy is, by definition, speaking evil or misrepresenting sacred things. Does that help?

Here, I'll spell it out better: she lied by omission about having a penis, to the man she married. There, I hope we've solved this loving mystery about what I was talking about in reference to this story about a wife not telling her husband she had a dick. It was about how she didn't tell her husband she had a dick.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

yeah I noticed that too, lol, i cannot imagine waiting until marriage and not immediately tearing each other's clothes off the second you get through the door of your suite

well, she's secretly a dude and he's a tremendously in-the-closet gay man who unconsciously homed in on the one woman around who's actually a dude, not totally surprising they tried to put off sex as long as possible

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Fullhouse posted:

It's way funnier that it's a Chinese guy for some reason

it feels racist to think that but you know it's true
lol guilty

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
If they are very conservative about sex and get out the sheet with a hole in it, what happens when the swords start fighting through the hole?

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

CannonFodder posted:

If they are very conservative about sex and get out the sheet with a hole in it, what happens when the swords start fighting through the hole?

Lmao I just pictured two dicks trying to get through the hole at the same time like some kind of vaudevillian comedy act

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Mirthless posted:

Idk, weddings are often pretty stressful & energy intensive affairs, so people just crashing seems totally plausible. Like common best-man/maid-of-honor advice is to make sure to get sandwiches for the bride and groom because they won't have a chance to eat. That may not have been the case here, but if an extra penis somehow escaped notice until after they were married I'd say there are probably enough sexual hangups and lack of other physical contact at work that not getting down ASAP doesn't seem totally out of character.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Blasphemy is, by definition, speaking evil or misrepresenting sacred things. Does that help?

Here, I'll spell it out better: she lied by omission about having a penis, to the man she married. There, I hope we've solved this loving mystery about what I was talking about in reference to this story about a wife not telling her husband she had a dick. It was about how she didn't tell her husband she had a dick.

considering a massive proportion of the population believes that the very act of being trans is inherently blasphemous, then if your position is actually "being trans is okay but LYING is blasphemy" then it's non-standard enough to require explanation you condescending gently caress

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

InediblePenguin posted:

considering a massive proportion of the population believes that the very act of being trans is inherently blasphemous, then if your position is actually "being trans is okay but LYING is blasphemy" then it's non-standard enough to require explanation you condescending gently caress

yes except your first reading works fine for my post too, as it turns out, so what the gently caress is Wampa so confuzzled about, you dork?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The wife dick story was fake and either written one-handed or by some rear end in a top hat frothing at the mouth angry at dick wives.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

She probably thought that if he loved her it wouldn't ultimately matter and he'd get over it.

Quite a roll of the dice lol.

I don't blame her. It was a decent roll of the dice, honestly, considering that her other terrible options are: a. Never date and become an eternal cat lady. b. Leave her religion. I doubt she wanted to go with either option or else she would never be in that messed up situation with her husband. I just feel really bad for her because religious folks are the worst assholes about trans or LGBT dynamics period.

She might actually have a chance at a normal relationship and marriage outside of religion too. :smith:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

yes except your first reading works fine for my post too, as it turns out, so what the gently caress is Wampa so confuzzled about, you dork?

When you said "blaspheme the temple of the body" I thought you meant she had done something to her body, not simply lied about it.

It's very odd phrasing.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Yeah except she didn't have surgery"

"Okay, I didn't claim that she did?"

There was no reason for that to go further, hope this helps

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

new phone who dis posted:

The wife dick story was fake and either written one-handed or by some rear end in a top hat frothing at the mouth angry at dick wives.
There's a good chance that it is both.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Yawgmoth posted:

There's a good chance that it is both.

This is probably correct.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

WampaLord posted:

When you said "blaspheme the temple of the body" I thought you meant she had done something to her body, not simply lied about it.

It's very odd phrasing.

Yeah and then when I said that I didn't mention surgery you got all fuckin' butthurt about it and asked what I possibly could have meant, which in context is dumb as hell.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Is the writer mad that they don't have a dickwife or....?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Renegret posted:

would anybody like to

*looks around*

h...hold hands?

Have you been reading my secret yuri stash?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

VanSandman posted:

it's like the ultimate cuck fantasy for the various bathroom warrior types so I dunno maybe they're trying to scare people with 'IT COULD HAPPEN HERE!!' type poo poo

I don't think it's real but arguing over this is always pointless

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

new phone who dis posted:

I have a good trans friend who grew up tormented and belittled by her fundamentalist religious family until she finally gave up on them because they were unimaginably lovely and couldn't accept any part of her situation, so it is very believable. Much more believable than the average dumb convoluted "My wife cheated on me with her ex's sister's husband's secret gay lover" story.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

VanSandman posted:

it's Reddit so it was probably written as a sick own on those dumb fuckin fundies

though I wouldn't rule out both

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Cthulu Carl posted:

The internet has desensitized me to physical beauty so now I can only get off on greasy mounds of flesh that look more like teratomas than actual people, OK?!

PM me.

:corrupt:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

I don't think it's real but arguing over this is always pointless

This exactly.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I have a good trans friend who grew up tormented and belittled by her fundamentalist religious family until she finally gave up on them because they were unimaginably lovely and couldn't accept any part of her situation, so it is very believable. Much more believable than the average dumb convoluted "My wife cheated on me with her ex's sister's husband's secret gay lover" story.

That's not what happened in the story though, she moved back in with her family.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

The unbelievable part is the possibility of stringing someone along for over a year until after the wedding. It's a perfectly formed nightmare scenario created either for the purpose of stoking hatred, jerking off, or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wouldn't marry someone without loving or living with them first but as a bi person that whole thing is just amusing to me bc I'm imagining my reaction and it would be more like "oh okay." Still the same person they were before the pants came off.