Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Trapezound posted:

gonna come out and admit that i literally cannot sit through whichever cut of bladerunner but i can sit through the thought processes required to begin to understand that scene

also ej olmos, i can sit through him all day

f*ck yeah, let's child biker our way to a great america

olmos fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

Did someone post this yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/matt-gaetz-town-hall-disrupters/index.html

What a oval office rofl

"Candace Preston, a staffer for Rep. Gaetz, holds up signs that are his backup plan if protestors disrupt his Thursday night town hall - his speech printed entirely on posters."

I think the last sign is most telling. Talking to voters vs with voters.

I bet that staffer craves Cruz fluids but is settling for a congress critters disapproving glares and occasional grope

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this is sure to make Americans sleep soundly at night!

Stefan Prodan posted:

Did someone post this yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/matt-gaetz-town-hall-disrupters/index.html

What a oval office rofl

"Candace Preston, a staffer for Rep. Gaetz, holds up signs that are his backup plan if protestors disrupt his Thursday night town hall - his speech printed entirely on posters."

are these assholes even going to make it to the midterms? they are just telling their constituents to gently caress off over and over again.

Augus fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 23, 2017

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

:catdrugs:

CAT HUGS

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I think the last sign is most telling. Talking to voters vs with voters.

I bet that staffer craves Cruz fluids but is settling for a congress critters disapproving glares and occasional grope

the best part is the :smug:. Like, "heh, those liberal limp wrists won't know what hit them"

This is not going to play out the way you want I think

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Augus posted:

this is sure to make Americans sleep soundly at night!

what's funny is that trump's an old fat guy so he's probably apnic and according to his idiot doctor he's not being treated for it

wonder how long that's been doin a number on his heart

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
To be a professional you have to be paid.

Since Soros pays the protestors, they are now professionals.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
OPERATION ENDURING CLUSTERFUCK IS GO! MOVE OUT!

*ziplines down into the middle of a grade school soccer practice to abduct someones grandma*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

look, none of you idiots will let him start a war so he has to war with his own country

if you'd have just believed his incredibly shallow lies this could have been avoided

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834830965587468288

The Aristocrats Republicans!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what's funny is that trump's an old fat guy so he's probably apnic and according to his idiot doctor he's not being treated for it

lol does he still use that literal clown

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

good people die in their sleep from apnea

Assholes like Trump live into their 90s, a barren husk kept animated only by spite

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

*ziplines down into the middle of a grade school soccer practice to abduct someones grandma*

that squad is busy out at dapl i think

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

look, none of you idiots will let him start a war so he has to war with his own country

if you'd have just believed his incredibly shallow lies this could have been avoided

If only we had listened.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Squizzle posted:

olmos fuckin owns

olmos had it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/IfHillaryHadWon/status/826827007275175936
https://twitter.com/IfHillaryHadWon/status/826827079287181313

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

Squizzle if you are trying to kill yourself rn please seek help, for srs

the onlu thibg yryjng to kill me are tgr goblins goblims goinalins gpubad goblibd goblubd hobnkah goblibfs gobluvs gofhns giblind goblina goblims gonmiba hoblhbs goblins gobljbs voblins goblibd andd maty lauer

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Trapezound posted:

your opinion is fine and good especially when out laid like this

don't claim to know the objective truth that it's weak

yeah it's me getting triggered over movies i don't even like, injecting myself into slapfights between others; sorry

It's objectively the best PK Dick movie so far. How bout that. (Ducks)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

the onlu thibg yryjng to kill me are tgr goblins goblims goinalins gpubad goblibd goblubd hobnkah goblibfs gobluvs gofhns giblind goblina goblims gonmiba hoblhbs goblins gobljbs voblins goblibd andd maty lauer

but you repeat yourself

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Boehner will always be a piece of poo poo but freed from the shackles of elected office his candid remarks about the political process are very entertaining

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Yinlock posted:

fortunately for them war against other americans is their favorite

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

"PHILLIPS HAS BEEN DISTRACTED BY THE BAKE SALE'S DELICIOUS HOMEMADE COOKIES AND JAMESON TOOK A BIG HIT FROM A SOCCER BALL AND HAS A SERIOUS BOO-BOO, I NEED ORDERS GENERAL"

"continue the operation"

"drat IT I'M LOSING GOOD MEN OUT HER- CARLSON! NOT THE INDIAN BURN! OH GOD IT'S A SLAUGHTER"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

petit choux posted:

It's objectively the best PK Dick movie so far. How bout that. (Ducks)

beep beep total recall is on the phone

:twisted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:abuelapop: im not ecen sure what my reactuon is butthats a trreasure

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I mean I'm just saying, if you measure purely by tits to woman ratio,

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hilary would've been worse I keep insisting as a I shrink down and turn into a jar of piss

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

still better than donald j trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

:abuelapop: im not ecen sure what my reactuon is butthats a trreasure

Butt hats, a treasure

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
maybe we all would've gotten meningitis and died

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
DICKHEAD ACTUAL THIS IS MOTHERFUCKER TWO, WE HAVE VISUAL ON A TACO LADY. REPEAT WE ARE CONFIRMING ASADA

stay focused motherfucker two, stick to your mission parameters

NEGATIVE DICKHEAD ACTUAL, KOWALSKI HAS ENGAGED THE TACO LADY. I THINK HES GETTING LENGUA.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Yinlock posted:

still better than donald j trump

You are not hearing any argument from me.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Augus posted:

hilary would've been worse I keep insisting as a I shrink down and turn into a jar of piss

"yoink" he says as he dashes by and, without stopping and unseen by onlookers, grabs the pissjar in an instant

and that man was tronald dump

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

In the article it sounds like he's referring to the gang activity as a military operation.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Ugh those darn professional protestors getting in threat of me and my elected officials and getting my insurance cut and Medicare cut and my coal job and my etc.

**votes R harder

That'll show them

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
EVERYONE SHUT THE gently caress UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Unperson_47 posted:

"yoink" he says as he dashes by and, without stopping and unseen by onlookers, grabs the pissjar in an instant

and that man was tronald dump

I know it's not what you meant but I like to think that's Trump in a fake mustache coming up with ever more ridiculous lies to convince people it's not him

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
jesus, sqizzle posts are unreadable

what's it going to take to get someone to put that gimmick in the loving trash where it belongs?

is everyone going to have to start fake-drunkposting or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Former Everything posted:

jesus, sqizzle posts are unreadable

what's it going to take to get someone to put that gimmick in the loving trash where it belongs?

is everyone going to have to start fake-drunkposting or what?

:cb:

• Locked thread