Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Just a friendly reminder, Portland OR and the Pacific Northwest in general have the greatest concentration of white supremacist groups in America.

The dude that killed him was fresh from California

Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

UrbicaMortis posted:

Right after the election, there was some interview with Obama where he seemed fairly confident that Obamacare wouldn't be wholesale repealed because people wouldn't stand for it. I just figured he was being optimistic because he didn't want to face having his entire legacy shattered but I guess he was onto something.

I didn't believe him then and I still don't because republicans are still shutting their ears and seem to be dead set on being idiots. Once a few get tarred and feathered by their constituents they'll listen.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Big Fat Iguana posted:

The dude that killed him was fresh from California

Ed Balls

like most bad things about oregon, a californian did it

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh my GOD there is a sliver of shrimp shell stuck under the spacebar of my lovely laptop

Weeping Wound posted:

I liked living in Seattle and want to move back there as soon as I can

I liked things like: the ocean, elevation, an I-90 that isn't a blasted hellscape

yes, come back, feel good about your local government and us house members

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Weeping Wound posted:

I liked living in Seattle and want to move back there as soon as I can

I liked things like: the ocean, elevation, an I-90 that isn't a blasted hellscape

My friend who lives there says he doesn't need AC for most of the summer. I can get with that.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The gently caress are there 2500 more posts since this morning.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i love the dumbass people that move from like Irvine up to Portland and then get seasonal affective disorders from all the precipitation

reeeee rainwalkers, i need a sunlamp for my sadbrains

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

most rentals that aren't skyscrapers don't even have AC, same for a lot of condos; single families will or won't

you "need" AC for like two weeks in july. those two weeks suck, but my scale is calibrated against L.A. and DC suburbs, sooo

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

tadashi posted:

My friend who lives there says he doesn't need AC for most of the summer. I can get with that.

AC is not necessary for most of the summer which means it basically doesn't exist for the two weeks you really need it lol

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
What's up Seattle peeps!!! I'm already here. If your not here now please don't come. Thanks!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i leave for lunch and this fuckin poo poo

squizzle should be honered cuz that probe means ppl r upset they cant read his posts

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Unperson_47 posted:

time for the most depressing realtalk anyone has ever posted here

i don't drink or do drugs and i read this thread and sometimes post daily

:trumppop:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

it's 75 in dc on february 23rd

what global warming

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

paranoid randroid posted:

the Iron City of Dis

only for leatherheads who don't have the jink for a proper kip in the cage

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where is spicey?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i love the dumbass people that move from like Irvine up to Portland and then get seasonal affective disorders from all the precipitation

reeeee rainwalkers, i need a sunlamp for my sadbrains

i actually really enjoy rain so somewhere in the northwest would probably help my overall mood, to be honest. sure would beat the hell out of insufferable humidity and heat

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Tainen posted:

What's up Seattle peeps!!! I'm already here. If your not here now please don't come. Thanks!

but you're getting trains

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Tainen posted:

or!! do come so i can have more dice rolls on having friends :unsmith:

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

DrPlump posted:

Where is spicey?

he never starts on time

some last-minute lines of coke and a fresh pack of gum

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Vertical Lime posted:

what global warming

hell yeah it is, im headed to the gym right now to do some political activism

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

goddamn swampass and plantsperm everywhere in feb

I need to move out of the south

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fullhouse posted:

if you check the SPLC hate map like half the KKK chapters in the country are in the NE corner of Texas scattered between it and arkansas

there's definitely a lot of weird racists in Oregon but I think most of them are the ultra-libertarian types which is why he Bundy's did their thing there

that area of texas is where chaining black guys to the bumper of your pickup truck and dragging them down a gravel road is only rivaled by high school football as the uniting community activity

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Phi230 posted:

Hahahaha hahaha

THE WORLD BURNS AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL

THE WORLD BURNS AND TRUMP IS SELLING MARSHMELLOWS

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

DrPlump posted:

Where is spicey?

bannon ate him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

i actually really enjoy rain so somewhere in the northwest would probably help my overall mood, to be honest. sure would beat the hell out of insufferable humidity and heat

boy if you hate humidity, i cannot recommend Portland

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

oddium posted:

blade runner is so good overrated

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tadashi posted:

So I can't live in Portland because it's secretly surrounded by white supremacists. I can't live in Austin because it's in Texas. I can't live in Seattle and San Francisco because I can't afford it.

In what cool place should I live?

try to pick what might be an up-and-coming cool place adjacent to an already cool place

bremerton, washington: a short ferry ride from seattle, arguably prettier than seattle, insanely cheap, populated by normal people and not they-who-must-not-be-named

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mordiceius posted:

Yeah. I speak moreso of the inland northwest. Eastern Washington/Northern Idaho/Montana.

I-90 from Montana into Idaho loving sucked

I think it was like a 25 or 30 degree incline downhill the whole way with icy roads. lots of fun for someone that's never been in the mountains before! :shepicide:

edit: yeah, Bremerton owns

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

lol i live less than 15 minutes from that bar and i know that guy he has been a super sadbrain on and off his medication for years. he got kicked out of a gun club i did target shooting at about 5-6 years ago for being a nutter and a couple of subsequent altercations got him in trouble with the cops a couple times

to the best of my knowledge it was illegal for him to even own a weapon

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/834847131823439872

WHAT THE gently caress.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

its cold, sure, but it's a wet cold

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Vertical Lime posted:

what global warming

I was up at snowshoe this past weekend. Fuckin' 18C at the summit on Monday.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Our humidity is cold humidity not hot humidity

Cold and clammy

Our summers are nice once the overcast dissipates though

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
bring on the spicy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCKBtsTk8eQ&hd=1

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

no no you see it's "freedom for death" not "freedom or death"

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Al! posted:

its cold, sure, but it's a wet cold

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
spice feed is live but the journos are grumbling about how they gave the 2min warning 5min ago or something haha

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Very disappointed in the mod that didn't make the thread title "Reach out and punch fash" even though I don't know what it's in reference to.

nopants
May 29, 2004
the freedom to die party is pretty catchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

The Spice is flowing!

• Locked thread