Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Apraxin posted:

Local politics news: PA state house has a special election coming up next month for the 197th district (incumbent had to resign for committing felony embezzelment, lol). Should be a no-brainer because voter registration in the 197th is 85% Democrat, but wait!!! Local Republicans scraped up a few voters to file a challenge to the Dem candidate's residency status. Seemed like it wasn't going to work, because although their claim was based on his house's low rate of water/electricity use meaning he didn't actually live there, the utility companies testified there wasn't enough evidence to support it, and the guy produced a bunch of supporting documents and witnesses who said they'd seen him living there.

But wait again!!! The Republican judge hearing the case decided she was convinced anyway and threw him off the ballot today, and golly gosh, it seems the filing deadline was Tuesday, so the GOP candidate is now the only person left standing and a surprise Republican pick-up in North Philly now looms.

What a series of happy coincidences for the GOP.

Hmmm better not spend all day out doing your job & go to bed when you get home, or else the judges will decide you might want to shake up the system & therefore rule you out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm glad our fat old president is gonna get a curse put on him

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

My advice to you is to enjoy scrapple

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

emfive posted:

Is scrapple anything like chili? (serious)

nnnnnnno scrapple is like fried misc meat leavings

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

get ready for a bunch of equally dumb prayer circles to fight against the witches. maybe we'll finally learn if it's hail satan or heil satan

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
Ok, but where were these witches before the election?

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Today is the first day I saw numerous "If this is real he's lost me for 2020" posts in /r/the_donald that didn't lead to bans. They are seriously loving pissed over the weed thing. A few are desperately spinning it as 4D chess but they're getting downvoted into the negatives. It's great.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I have to wonder if Trump is maybe stupid enough to get worried from a flood of tweets from people casting spells against him.

DONALD TRUMP: IN THE FOURTH QUADRANT OF MARS I HAVE PLACED RARE HERBS AND THE HEART OF A TOAD THAT DWELLETH IN THE MOUNTAINS OF BETHANY

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Squizzle posted:

Robert Plant posted:

My advice to you is to enjoy scrapple

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Bilirubin posted:

Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat

*police charges u like a minority rhinoceros*

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Squizzle posted:

some peopler for serious seem to think that's what chili is but I tend to disagree, at least in modern terms

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ClancyEverafter posted:

Today is the first day I saw numerous "If this is real he's lost me for 2020" posts in /r/the_donald that didn't lead to bans. They are seriously loving pissed over the weed thing. A few are desperately spinning it as 4D chess but they're getting downvoted into the negatives. It's great.

i hope they loving lose their weed

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Yinlock posted:

the president is under attack by loving witches

so much for the tolerant left

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
Have you ever played 4D chess...on weed???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Mountains of Bethany :grin:

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
white house, Trump tower, and mar-a-lago to be enclosed in glass pyramids to counteract magic

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Robert Plant posted:

Mountains of Bethany :grin:

it's from a Lord Dunsany short story - I am not inventive

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/dun/tawo/tawo16.htm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gorilla mindset

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ClancyEverafter posted:

also i don't know how to use reddit (lol) so i don't see these

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Donald Trump as President is the epitome of Retard Strength

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

also i don't know how to use reddit (lol) so i don't see these

The hardcore weedlord contingent probably overlaps a lot with the idiot Bernie to Trump coalition.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

hard to tell who is dumber

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Regular Nintendo posted:

He's going to die from a massive terminal case of never ever ever getting his dick touched

ken bone is married with 3 children lmao

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Witches to Trump: SHUT THE gently caress UP DONNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR loving ELEMENT

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the philly phanatic is the greatest individual in professional sports

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

good soup

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

loving stupid, you don't advertise your spell like that, it ruins the intent. Terrible hacks, not real witches.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

If you're in Austin go to Gourmand's on Webberville and they have good soup and darn good chili and you get a decent amount with an extremely good loaf of bread to dump it into, so you can eat soup and then eat a huge blob of bread, all for like $6. I love that place.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/EricHolthaus/status/834851340132118528

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

just think what it's gonna be like when alabama has arizona-like summer temperatures with... well... alabama-like summer humidity

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
what should I order from the Chinese place

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

No bullshit I made chili today

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

beef chow fun with curry sauce

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i wouldn't mind some global warming atm it was cold today

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Scent of Worf posted:

Kung Pao

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

tacodaemon posted:

just think what it's gonna be like when alabama has arizona-like summer temperatures with... well... alabama-like summer humidity
Probably a better place than it is now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i only eat a block of melted velveeta with bunny bread or sunbeam or pound cake if i feel fancy

• Locked thread