Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol she was at the mandarin oriental, the dc hotel that's as disconnected from the city as it's possible to be w/o actually being out in the suburbs

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8833587,-77.0303162,180m/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:trumppop:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I love that the #1 promise Trump has kept is that his administration will be the most transparent ever

It's a promise he's keeping despite rigorously hunting down everybody who leaks anything

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I love that the #1 promise Trump has kept is that his administration will be the most transparent ever

It's a promise he's keeping despite rigorously hunting down everybody who leaks anything

yeah, it's pretty bad. i was talking about trump in my laundry room today and the fuckin' deep sink started leaking hot water like crazy.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
That whole article is great, btw. Fuckin' rich people, man.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Did you all hear about the psychic midget who broke out of jail today?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

quote:

One reason she was leaning toward Mr. Trump was her belief that people were not ready for a female president. “The way things are throughout the world, men just don’t respect women enough,” Ms. Haskell said. “At this time a president being a woman might be detrimental. I hate to say that, but we live in a very, very antiwoman society.”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jesus it's got to suck to get to age 75 as a woman and still have no hope about that poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

That whole article is great, btw. Fuckin' rich people, man.

dontforget to check out reruns of her show "toodle oo im a garbage idiot" on amazon prime

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Lady, shut the gently caress up

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

I want to kill her

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a very ant woman society?? like in this popular anthropologixal work????

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol I hope that lady is exiled from liberal society and this Bel Air socialite is forced to go to sleezy bars for camaraderie

Not because I hate sleezy bars, I think they're beautiful, but because you just know that she does and she never would and she'd rather be alone all the time

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hi

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
probably already posted five times but kim jong nam got vx'd to death

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/23/...e=Homepage&_r=0

quote:

The poison used to kill Kim Jong-nam, the half brother of the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, was VX nerve agent, which is listed as a chemical weapon, the Malaysian police announced Friday.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hi bb :heysexy:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

man how could you leave out this part

quote:

In September, Ms. Haskell came out as a public Trump supporter when she was interviewed for a Politico Magazine article headlined “The Real Trumpettes of Bel Air,” in which she said of Mrs. Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin, “I don’t think we should have a Muslim in power, someone working for the president.” After it appeared, Ms. Haskell noticed a change in her social position on both coasts.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

quote:

Nikki Haskell has packed many lives into her 75 years. She has been a real estate broker, a party planner, a pioneering stockbroker, a cult talk-show host, a Studio 54 regular, a diet and fitness guru, and a socialite.
That's not many things, that's one thing: a rich rear end in a top hat.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Can't wait till the boomers are gone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

And she'll die in her last role: a pariah

lmao

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Hello

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Nichael posted:

What's going on with this exactly? Why are they being murdered?

Also, Night in the Woods continues to be pretty drat Nite Crew. It's kind of the perfect game for the Escalator Era.

Wait where is this store in the game? I never found that.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

triple sulk posted:

Even though I love my parents I agree

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

except the ones i like

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Did I ever tell you guys my great aunt met trump once back when she was pretty? It was at a charity dinner in the 80s and a photographer got their picture together and not long after ~scandal~ trump was cheating on his first wife so the tabloids dug through their stack of trump photos and found one with my great aunt and him and used that as the cover about the affair

My great aunt was so humiliated that she hid in her apartment for a week

That's my trump story

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Even though I love my parents I agree

Even though I hate your parents, I agree as well

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Slamhound posted:

That's not many things, that's one thing: a rich rear end in a top hat.

Oh gently caress I think this may be the lady who has a tombstone already made for her and placed on her plot at the cemetery that has her accomplishments listed on it and space for more. It was on reddit a week or two ago on one of the cringe subreddits or something.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
So I heard that HuffPo reconstructed the timeline of the Yemenghazi raid and figured out that Trump wasn't in the Situation Room and was tweeting 30 minutes into the firefight that killed a Navy SEAL and an 8-year old American girl.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Did I ever tell you guys my great aunt met trump once back when she was pretty? It was at a charity dinner in the 80s and a photographer got their picture together and not long after ~scandal~ trump was cheating on his first wife so the tabloids dug through their stack of trump photos and found one with my great aunt and him and used that as the cover about the affair

My great aunt was so humiliated that she hid in her apartment for a week

That's my trump story
My brother knew a guy who had to serve papers on Trump, so the guy rented a tux, went to some event and acted all star-struck.

Process Server: *gasps* "Whoah! You're Donald Trump, right?"

Trump: "Yes, I am!"

Process Server: "You're served."

Trump was pissed.

That's my trump story

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vms3LvONyWM

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Oh gently caress I think this may be the lady who has a tombstone already made for her and placed on her plot at the cemetery that has her accomplishments listed on it and space for more. It was on reddit a week or two ago on one of the cringe subreddits or something.
Wait…so you're saying that right now, this instant, someone could literally go to her future grave and carve "Wet-Brained Idiot-Fucker Who Voted For Piss-Guzzler Trump" on her already existing tombstone because she left room for just such an accomplishment?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Slamhound posted:

My brother knew a guy who had to serve papers on Trump, so the guy rented a tux, went to some event and acted all star-struck.

Trump was pissed.

That's my trump story

Lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

she speaks like she accepts the alt-righters notion of degradation, lift your chin up and wake up honey :sigh:

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Slamhound posted:

Wait…so you're saying that right now, this instant, someone could literally go to her future grave and carve "Wet-Brained Idiot-Fucker Who Voted For Piss-Guzzler Trump" on her already existing tombstone because she left room for just such an accomplishment?

Wait nevermind it was someone else actually :(

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Slamhound posted:

Trump was pissed.

That's my trump story

Nice 😚👌

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

outnumbering gen-x is going to be nice too, those fygm mfers

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

RedneckwithGuns posted:

maybe that person voted for trump theres still hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Good thing I only got as far as "Wet-Br"

Though now I have to come up with something convincing.

• Locked thread