Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Who is the Egyptian fellow supposed to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Cat Mattress posted:

The trick is that anyone who identifies themselves as 14 or 88 is actually a 1488.

I think it's completely possible to be a facist white nationalist who doesn't like Hitler. It's just who the gently caress cares if you literally like the historical German political party or not? If you have nazi-rear end beliefs it's irrelevant if you happen to like Hitler himself, "nazi" is a perfectly descriptive term for you in the same way that a "homophobe" doesn't need to literally react with open fear to homosexuals. It's a word with a narrow origin that now describes a larger concept.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

Do we really want outright Nazi white supremacist comics here? There's enough of that covertly.

For some reason people like posting lovely webcomics in here. :shrug:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

whomupclicklike posted:

This guy publishes weekly from my neck of the woods, and doesn't really seem to get political cartoons at all. There's not really any subtlety.

This is from a few pages back but if you were writing material for the Arkansas Times, would you infuse it with a lot of nuance?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

santanotreal posted:

Actually I think you'll find that Milo makes sure his victims partners have gone through puberty which makes him...still a deplorable piece of poo poo

I'm still waiting for him to start shouting "I gently caress BOYS! I gently caress WHITE, WHITE BOYS!"

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Ahhhh... There's the Priggee we love.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Xander77 posted:

Who is the Egyptian fellow supposed to be?

Nasser maybe?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/davpope/status/835016771337764864

:allears:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

It must be hard for JRRose to stay so banal these days.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Blandness and ideology are pretty untethered from each other at this point. In my opinion Lisa puts out the blandest poo poo in the thread but it's all 100% yay rah go Trump stuff. Ramirez is only partly on the Trump train yet remains Ramirez.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Jonas Albrecht posted:

So the GOP is just hoping anger subsides by 2018, right? Do they really think things will turn around before then, or do they have no loving clue how to deal with the mounting anger?
Most of them are in safe districts anyways. From what I see it's looking like Democrats are making a show of putting up opposition candidates in places they normally would skip, but whether that leads to them picking up a lot of seats--enough to make a difference in the last 2 years of Trump's term--I cannot guess, but I personally in my non-expert opinion suspect not.

But then, all hope and optimism I had about my my fellow Americans was broken by the last election.

I'll be voting and doing all I can regardless.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

When the other side wants to murder you, there's not really a compromise.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I'm digging the ZaNy font for "NEWS"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wonder if Trump will last long enough to see even the shills admit that the previous administration was actually better than the current one.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I wonder if Trump will last long enough to see even the shills admit that the previous administration was actually better than the current one.

Not even if he destroys the earth in nuclear fire.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

If he's ever impeached he'll go down as a victim of corruption and people will claim he was only voted out for trying to fix the broken system. And then in the next election people will vote Republican again because no one learned their lesson.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

davebo posted:

This is from a few pages back but if you were writing material for the Arkansas Times, would you infuse it with a lot of nuance?

"The Arizona Senate passed a bill on Wednesday that would allow the government to seize the property of people who help plan a demonstration that turns violent.

If the bill becomes law, prosecutors could charge people and seize assets for conspiracy to riot even if the so-called conspirators didn't participate in any violence."

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...teering-9109154

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

santanotreal posted:

If he's ever impeached he'll go down as a victim of corruption and people will claim he was only voted out for trying to fix the broken system. And then in the next election people will vote Republican again because no one learned their lesson.

And, they'll somehow manage to find and vote for someone even worse than Trump.

"You know.. with my free healthcare, my pension, and social security income."

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Cat Mattress posted:

The trick is that anyone who identifies themselves as 14 or 88 is actually a 1488.

the black nazi that is totally real and not made up wouldn't be 1488, and that's def a real person and not some made-up thing he drew to be able to go "but some black people are fascist"

DJ Turbo Punch
Feb 3, 2006

WAKE UP

There's no way that all the people who were on the fence and somehow saw him as the lesser of two evils don't already privately think that way.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
oh wait i just realized red panel guy probably thinks the black panthers were fascists

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Sandpuppy posted:

Wait, what? Don't we NOT want government in the bathroom either? Or is "let people use whichever loving bathroom they want" different from that somehow?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The next GOP candidate for president is going to be a straight up serial killer.
"Well sure, he dismembered and ate twelve prostitutes ,But he stands for traditional marriage."

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

And here we see the "No True Klansman" fallacy.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Branco is such a gently caress up.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Sandpuppy posted:

"You know.. with my free healthcare, my pension, and social security income."

in the cafe signifying the US there is nothing to eat but hair, for both victor and lamenter

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Sandpuppy posted:

Jesus Christ

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

davebo posted:

I would with a little more than is presently present.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

When your political party loses, it's exactly like when your sports team loses. You feel down, you fume, but you get over it, right? It's not like it makes any big difference in the world.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Grimdude posted:

Wait, what? Don't we NOT want government in the bathroom either? Or is "let people use whichever loving bathroom they want" different from that somehow?

A significant amount of the right literally does not understand what the bathroom bill issue is about. Not in a "they're so dumb, gosh, don't they know anything?" but in a "they don't know which side made a bill, they don't know which side is opposing a bill, they don't know what the bill says, they're pretty much winging it and don't really care if they get it right or not because their base doesn't know either". I remember Lester making a cartoon about how the bathroom bill was a step backwards in human evolution, because he thought the bathroom bill was the exact opposite of what it actually is.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Wow, why don't you make the world a better place and go kill yourself Branco?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Grimdude posted:

See, getting the federal state to say that the local states should stay out of the bathroom is tantamount to inviting the federal state in the bathroom. That's GOPlogic!

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

FaradayCage posted:

Please elaborate because what the gently caress.

from yesterday but re: "global warming good thing," I saw this and it reminded me that Matt Walsh a) exists, and b) sucks

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/834890626768506881

his views on transgender issues are pretty much that last Branco, also

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

"Everyone's trying to get out of Washington, and we're the only schmucks trying to get in."

"Imagine being this distraught over traffic being light" - Matt Walsh, apparently

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Haha Matt Walsh. He's a super-chill and cool bro, nevermind the right-wing fundie bigoted poo poo opinions.

Sup dudes? Oh I'm just hanging here drinking a bourbon on my porch. Also blacks are lazy and gays are gross. Ya feels me tho, right?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I don't want to alarm anyone but Ted Rall is right

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

D.N. Nation posted:

I don't want to alarm anyone but Ted Rall is right

Bred Roll being correct signifies "well it sure sucks but I guess we're testing accelerationism now" more than anything else has

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
"Heh, now you liberals know how we felt during Obama!" ~slurps coffee while watching immigrants being beaten to death~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Has the KKKlurf guy done any trans issue comics? Because "nobody cares what you identify as, we can see what you are" is the core of their hatred for anybody not cis, and...well, that's kinda the logic being applied to Milo. Nobody gives a poo poo if he claims he's not a Nazi, we're calling him a Nazi because he believes all the same poo poo.

• Locked thread