Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Or maybe you stop the cycle by not doing it anymore, instead of going along with it? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
umm yeah clearly the cycle of racism ends by telling the members of the "dominant" race in that cycle that they are bad just for the sake of being a member of that race

racism over, adolf :smug:

rezatahs fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 24, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Hey Spunky, after your decade of having mean people telling you that all white people suck and are racist, did you develop any empathy towards the people who have been told since the beginning of America they are mentally ill disgusting sinners (LGBTQ people) or lazy violent retards (brown people and until recently the wrong kind of white people)?

Or is the lesson lost on you completely?

Thank you for punishing me for the sins of the white race, I repent! I repent

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Hey Spunky, after your decade of having mean people telling you that all white people suck and are racist, did you develop any empathy towards the people who have been told since the beginning of America they are mentally ill disgusting sinners (LGBTQ people) or lazy violent retards (brown people and until recently the wrong kind of white people)?

Just lol

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No one should be shooting anyone

I don't get how explaining a situation is apologizing for it.

Its like I said before, people are blaming Trump for reality when they should be blaming reality for Trump

youre right about this, trump isnt the worst threat; it's the millions and millions of people who voted for him and believe what he says

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
B'ware ye noble pale man, for thou cannot escape the witch's wicked curse.

https://twitter.com/bust_magazine/status/835173335839428608

Don't you wish the witches would forget their persecution?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That's dumb we'll just end up with Pence and it will be the same poo poo but without the lols.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
next on the list: we're going to outlaw literacy, refrigeration and antibiotics. suck on that libtards

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
witches get stitches

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

So this is the new liberal tears thread?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

no

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

JB50 posted:

Now this is the "Spunky Narrowly avoids the 14 words" thread.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

JB50 posted:

people were getting more upset about the oppression of whites this time around, im pretty sure

crime weed fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Feb 24, 2017

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

rezatahs posted:

witches get stitches

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Is this really a thread about Trump? All I see is people having meltdowns about middle aged white men or Hillary yet much could be said about president Trump.

Like how he has a pair of tiny hands, a fragile ego and a piss fetish
:sad:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

If that was early 90s, then what about this '95 and '01 riot?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Petersburg,_Florida_riots_of_1996

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_riots_of_2001

Fam I really hope you're being facetious right now :\

Moridin you're a loving moron, no one here is your "fam" despite your insistence on using retarded high school words to describe familiarity every post you make. I guess I'm a big gbs boogeyman because I tend to take a harsh stance on pot abuse but Jesus Christ is your brain really this fried?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
FYI the area of St Pete referenced is straight up "don't come here unless you want to be robbed/shot honkey" so that a cop might be forced to make a rush decision in difficult circumstances doesn't strike me as odd at all :shrug: but clearly you are the expert here

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Haha yeah marijuana is like, NOT a drug that is/can be considered a drug of abuse, like, guys, fuckin squares, mannnnn *zones out staring at wall for 10 mins*, like, I completely think marijuanas decades long rep as a drug for lazy unproductive brain dead idiots is totallyyyy, like, done by the government and George Bush mannn, and like, *falls asleep*

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Has Trump been run out of office by Mordin scathing posts yet?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Haha yeah marijuana is like, NOT a drug that is/can be considered a drug of abuse, like, guys, fuckin squares, mannnnn *zones out staring at wall for 10 mins*, like, I completely think marijuanas decades long rep as a drug for lazy unproductive brain dead idiots is totallyyyy, like, done by the government and George Bush mannn, and like, *falls asleep*

so why let private citizens produce and profit from such a deadly scourge when the cartels and the mother loving dea can instead

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kjoery posted:

people were getting more upset about the oppression of whites this time around, im pretty sure

You are both really ignorant wrt the actual realities of like, every demographic I've seen you attempt to describe itt as well as the actual life circumstances they deal with yet your smug know it all tone despite complete lack of factual or even anecdotal experience belies some sort of false fourthhand "scholarship" position you take when arguing here but lol as if that will stop your self righteous eurocrusade

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
hey guys just wanted to say that if people don't want to get deported maybe they shouldn't come to a country illegally, hope this helps

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

T.S. Smelliot posted:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

hey guys just wanted to say that if people don't want to get deported maybe they shouldn't come to a country illegally, hope this helps
Look at this loving racist

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
thats a quote from your boy john ehrlichman, one of the guys that did watergate

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ohhh nooooo trump might take away my manchild pacifier drug this makes me so mad I'm going to start posting nonstop on Facebook how he's worse than Hitler! :qq:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

racist

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

sounds more like heroin than weed. are you confused again like when you thought neoliberalism meant the modern liberal political movement ?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Ohhh nooooo trump might take away my manchild pacifier drug this makes me so mad I'm going to start posting nonstop on Facebook how he's worse than Hitler! :qq:

do you think there should be a whole industry based around incarcerating and stealing from people who smoke weed.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Haverchuck posted:

do you think there should be a whole industry based around incarcerating and stealing from people who smoke weed.

that poster is proud of snitching on people smoking weed so i assume the answer is yes

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

sounds more like heroin than weed. are you confused again like when you thought neoliberalism meant the modern liberal political movement ?

Mostly I'm confused as to why the majority of these awful loving threads have the most posts by euro trash claiming some sort of expertise on US culture and using terms like "us" to pretend they're actually US citizens making statements as to their totally relevant opinion wrt American domestic policy lol but don't worry these same people are here to educate you about the correct way to think, after all their entire media and cultural consumption is American after all!

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You've never been around any drug in your life, then?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

thathonkey posted:

that poster is proud of snitching on people smoking weed so i assume the answer is yes

like that dispensary owner who got raided and the dea emptied not only his bank account but his wife's who had nothing to do with the business and his daughter's college fund

the dea agents high fived each other when they were stealing cash from his safe. the guy appealed to a judge to not let them take his wifes money or daughters college fund and the judge denied it, comparing the money to "a bloody knife from a murder scene"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Haverchuck posted:

like that dispensary owner who got raided and the dea emptied not only his bank account but his wife's who had nothing to do with the business and his daughter's college fund

the dea agents high fived each other when they were stealing cash from his safe. the guy appealed to a judge to not let them take his wifes money or daughters college fund and the judge denied it, comparing the money to "a bloody knife from a murder scene"

well you best have a pretty solid link for this one

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

well you best have a pretty solid link for this one

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welco...www.google.com/

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

i dont know if that link works but its on forbes, im sure you have a subscription

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

Please clarify wrt my "snitching", I Eagerly await your poorly attempted hit job whereupon I performed my duties as a social worker in charge of the safety and well being of vulnerable children, but I know things like random character assassination attempts are absolutely not beyond Leftists sooo :allears: I know you're furiously searching my post history as we speak

• Locked thread