Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Crashing CPAC is like shooting fish in a barrel; I wandered in back in 2015 and handed out a bunch of printed joint filters celebrating DC legalizing weed, and just talked it up as a Win for Small Government and everyone was cool with it.

I like that it's easy and that Nazi gently caress Spencer still got kicked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Volcanic Vents posted:

My initial reaction was "what the hell is that last 10% wasting their time reading redpanels for, then?!" But then I remembered that he's also there to "own" feminists and SJWs

:negative:

Which dog whistles are these again?

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Nephzinho posted:

Which dog whistles are these again?

14 = White nationalism (a reference to the "14 words", which are "We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children".)
88 = Nazi (H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, so 88 = HH = "Heil Hitler"...I've actually seen it recently changed by a few to 820, or HT, sadly.)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

The next GOP candidate for president is going to be a straight up serial killer.
"Well sure, he dismembered and ate twelve prostitutes ,But he stands for traditional marriage."

You mean Ted Cruz will be the next GOP nominee?

stillvisions posted:

And here we see the "No True Klansman" fallacy.

"No, no, no. You see, white supremacists and neo-nazis are totally different.

They think blonde haired and blue eyed white people are superior to all other races, while we believe that all white people are superior to other races.

Totally different."

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

14 = White nationalism (a reference to the "14 words", which are "We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children".)
88 = Nazi (H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, so 88 = HH = "Heil Hitler"...I've actually seen it recently changed by a few to 820, or HT, sadly.)

Is the 6 mil figure a reference to Jews and the holocaust then?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Spiffster posted:

There are about six million Jews in America today.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Spiffster posted:

Yeah, which I have heard is arguable due to a lot of the people who weren't Jews that were murdered in the camps just got lumped in.

But they bring it up as a "crafty Jews" argument rather than a factual accuracy one.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Spiffster posted:

Yep. KKKlurf is, at the very least, one of those people that claims that the death tally from the concentration camps is inflated. He may be an outright denier, but I'm not sure.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Vib Rib posted:

It's a fantastic curtain-pull that he's been going on all this time like "No, me and my supporters and my friends AREN'T "Nazis", we're 14 but not 88 (or we're neither depending on the strip), don't you see? We're not Nazis, you just call everyone you disagree with Nazis!"
And then he turns to his fanbase who respond, with great eagerness and no shame, "No -- we totally are Nazis. We are literal, actual Nazis. Don't mislabel us."

This is literally what happened to Milo when he tried to play off Stormfront as just being edgelords in it for the lulz so he could suck up to them and provide a fig leaf of respectability.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

No, they don't all get to be Great America. At the very least don't give that to horrible fucker Andrew Jackson.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

This is what she's referring to.

Technowolf fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Feb 25, 2017

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I agree, women should have permission from the facehugger before they are allowed to terminate the gestation.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Whit Taylor discusses what race really is.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Really? I thought we were supposed to feel sorry for the poor upstaged wallet.
That is because you are crazy. It has no feelings. And mobile payment is much better.

ianvincible
Jan 23, 2004

Cat Mattress posted:

No, they don't all get to be Great America. At the very least don't give that to horrible fucker Andrew Jackson.

I mean, at the very very least don't give it to Jefferson Davis. At that point I don't know why you're not giving it to Trump too.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm sure that kind of nuance totally would have made the point stronger and been clearer.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Oh I just noticed that fun little "Wuz a Kang" joke in that tweet. Just adding in a tad bit more racism.

For those who don't know, the alt-right's newest racist as gently caress meme is "WE WUZ KANGS", mocking black people for thinking they ever had any sort of culture or society before the mighty white people brought it to them.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

I might just be too inebriated but this one doesn't seem very clear to me. Is the joke that the dog overturned the car?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Xander77 posted:

That is because you are crazy. It has no feelings. And mobile payment is much better.
But look at its sad eyes!

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

whomupclicklike posted:

I might just be too inebriated but this one doesn't seem very clear to me. Is the joke that the dog overturned the car?

It's a reference to the expression "like a dog that caught the car". In essence, it means that the GOP "won" by taking the White House and Congress, but now that they've "won", they have no idea how to proceed, and they may be harmed by what they've "won". Sort of like how it's assumed that a dog who "catches" a car (after chasing it), wouldn't really be able to do anything with the car they just caught, and is very likely to get run over by said car if he's not careful.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

It's a reference to the expression "like a dog that caught the car". In essence, it means that the GOP "won" by taking the White House and Congress, but now that they've "won", they have no idea how to proceed, and they may be harmed by what they've "won". Sort of like how it's assumed that a dog who "catches" a car (after chasing it), wouldn't really be able to do anything with the car they just caught, and is very likely to get run over by said car if he's not careful.

Thank you very much. I had never heard that expression before.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Samurai Sanders posted:

But look at its sad eyes!

I think this one actually would be funnier if it had no eyes and just had little hands and legs but no form of face.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

That's a surprisingly excellent breakdown of the science side of the subject, though it doesn't fully touch on the latest efforts to re-validate scientific racism using genomic association.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Pretend I posted that controversial far side when car chasers dream comic since I apparently can't on my phone

https://imgur.com/a/QTyja

Ambitious Spider fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 25, 2017

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Saw this and forgot what thread I was in.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Dees is starting to loop back around the track, going from batshit crazy anti-zionist photoshops to artwork for black t-shirts.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Indigenous people loving hate cetaceans, A :coolfish: Cartoon

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

I... think... he's trying to blame that mass beaching incident on Native American magic, possibly some kind of vengeful retaliation for the DAPL? I can't believe I'm saying this but he's usually more straightforward.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

Y'all are wrong about the 14 88 thing. It's about how many points you get for punching Nazis and fascists. 14 for White supremacists/fascists, 88 for Nazis.

High Score
Neoman: 28

lmao who did I piss off with this post to get my new title?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

this owns, but also im drunk

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

SomeMathGuy posted:

I... think... he's trying to blame that mass beaching incident on Native American magic, possibly some kind of vengeful retaliation for the DAPL? I can't believe I'm saying this but he's usually more straightforward.
Usually Dees posts some sort of youtube related to whatever crazy he latched onto this week but this one was posted with no explanation.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

SomeMathGuy posted:

I believe Dees is anti-DAPL inasmuch as he is ever anything

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

"his police"

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

"his police"

they sure as poo poo aren't "our" police

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

"his police"

Immigration and Customs Enforcement is a police force under executive control yes

there's so much to come at Rall for, it's a shame to tweak him when he's actually kinda correct

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I might start eating healthier just so I don't resemble the president in any way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

whomupclicklike posted:

I might start eating healthier just so I don't resemble the president in any way
I can imagine a future where everything ever connected to Trump becomes vilified as one of the causes of the end of the Old World, yeah.

• Locked thread