Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Leviathan posted:

nam nitecrew as hell

international nitecrewism is under siege

only ed balls can save us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Leviathan posted:

how do we know it's mostly republicans going to these town halls? if i was back in nola currently i would've gone to bill cassidy's just to clown all over him

They started id'ing people because they were convinced paid liberal protesters were sabotaging the meetings

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Internet Webguy posted:

eeeeeemmmmaaaiilllss?

BUT HIS EMAILS

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Sean spicer would honestly gently caress up a press conference of infowars and breitbart because

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jfc :pwn: spicy gonna chainsmoke thru the next briefing

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Did some people not watch The Rock?!?!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

How does Spicey tank a presser where he hand picks friendly outlets and bars everybody else?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Leviathan posted:

nam nitecrew as hell

we should all be happy that kim jong un has been satisfied by just murdering his own family instead of having bigger ambitions

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hmmm I wonder, yes I just wonder what Jason Chaffetz has to say about this!

"he just used a private address, not a private server. we rate this two out of ten hillary's on the evil scale"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

got any sevens posted:

Did some people not watch The Rock?!?!

that really was a good documentary

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

univbee posted:

They started id'ing people because they were convinced paid liberal protesters were sabotaging the meetings

lol that they actually believe their own rhetoric holy poo poo

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

univbee posted:

yea but even still, a lotta these guys are in districts in which they won 60-70% or something.....the other 30-40% pretty fired up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pomp posted:

lol that they actually believe their own rhetoric holy poo poo

uh yeah did you not notice the past 6 years that they've been attempting to repeal healthcare legislation crafted by their own party

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jazerus posted:

only one man remains without ties to russia

every single aspect of this Jeb! photo is perfect, it's says everything you need to know about him

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Not all of them, but the ones in blood red safe districts often are. A lot of the chucklefucks are checking party affiliation cards or IDs at the gate before letting anybody in to make sure they are a constituent

Then, when properly vetted, they go up on stage and call them children and Soros-funded plants

That's a winning strategy!

(Goes to the bar and negs a bunch of people, after 5 hours negging, calls up trusty prostitute for a handbreezy)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I am increasingly convinced that Spicer is only kept around because he's the one person available who is demonstrably stupider than Donald Trump.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

scott poo=it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

emails?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

docbeard posted:

I am increasingly convinced that Spicer is only kept around because he's the one person available who is demonstrably stupider than Donald Trump.

i think they keep him around because he's great at his job

his job is to distract reporters with his monstrous stupidity and lower the bar on what we can expect from a trump white house straight to the floor. mission accomplished.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

docbeard posted:

um excuse me Spicer is a troop and I would like you to apologize and thank him for his service

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lock everyone up imo just put all americans in cages like the pigfuck disgusting dangerous animals we are

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Pellisworth posted:

um excuse me Spicer is a troop and I would like you to apologize and thank him for his service

Heh, sure, buddy...a Goof Troop.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm the unintended consequences https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/835226843162755074

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiilllllllllllllsssssssss

baggins

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Junkyard Poodle posted:

That's a winning strategy!

(Goes to the bar and negs a bunch of people, after 5 hours negging, calls up trusty prostitute for a handbreezy)

In this metaphor, the people at the bar are constituents, and the prostitute is a Russian bear with a koch brothers check under a MAGA hat
-Ben Garrison

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

i've been stoned consistently since august 2011 :jihad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN0yI-ambNY

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Wikipedia posted:

In April 1993, he wrote a letter to the student paper, The College Voice, urging that new campus anti-smoking rules not alter existing accommodations for smoking during examinations, then submitted an angry complaint after they rendered his byline as "Sean Sphincter", for which he received further ribbing from the campus satirical publication Blats. The incident was later cited as the beginning of his "contentious" relationship with the media.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hmmm I wonder, yes I just wonder what Jason Chaffetz has to say about this!

[jason chaffetz pump fakes a 7 y/o and bursts through a 2nd story window]

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tee hee sphincter

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

it was seen on CNN's out front

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wow spicer got published in Blyats? is there anyone in the administration who isnt associated w russia

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

tee hee sphincter

you know the feeling the morning after you eat some really hot Thai food and your anus feels like nuclear armageddon

that's the Spicey Sphincter

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/realestate/steve-miller-sues-to-get-out-of-buying-a-house.html

:q:

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

I wish these two Steve Millers were the same person.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

pls post what it says i am not a hoity toity newspaper subscriber

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

every single aspect of this Jeb! photo is perfect, it's says everything you need to know about him

i dunno, his mom looks vaguely happy he exists

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

boethius posted:

I wish these two Steve Millers were the same person.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

this may be related:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/24/politics/manchester-ohio-power-plants-closing-trump/

and now i feel bad for laughing
:smugjones:

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Some people call me the Space Cowboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

How does Spicey tank a presser where he hand picks friendly outlets and bars everybody else?

incompetence finds a way. it's magical. thers only so many ways to climb everest but there are so many ways to sink a boat to the bottom of the marinara trench

• Locked thread