Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

the black husserl posted:

you must never have been to the charleston, place is rough even on a good night

williamsburg has a dece amount of shooting and murder, half dozen or so last year. also while we're on the subject of nyc death, packs of legit neonazis roam around manhattan on friday nights and will straight up beat you for being antifa.

yes but also williamsburg sucks, have you considered that at all????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump's going to give this country a war and it's going to be the kind of war we can actually win: the kind where we firebomb cities

america needs a win

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I didn't know Obama was back from vacation

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the black husserl posted:

this place is in loving new york city. they are indeed serious, and it is seriously hell inside

my question pertains to the $2 drafts, since if $10 gets me five shots, what five beers can I get for $10

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Is obama gonna be at governors ball

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

WaPo is owned by Jeff Benzos, no?

I thought he either sold or gave up his control or something like that?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

WaPo is owned by Jeff Benzos, no?

yeah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Do they just like, only stock Skol and poo poo so that you can't waltz in and order 5 shots of 16 year scotch?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

more like jeff bozos

nopants
May 29, 2004

Why wh why why why why why why why why wh why why why why why why wh why why why why why wh hyw why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why wh when hey w hey wh why why

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

logikv9 posted:

I didn't know Obama was back from vacation

obama is never on vacation. his cabal of antifa, sorosians, ((()))'s, islamabaddies, and waif college freshman have been working around the clock to take down one donaldo Teh Truimp.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

nopants posted:

Why wh why why why why why why why why wh why why why why why why wh why why why why why wh hyw why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why wh when hey w hey wh why why

because middle america deserves to die

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

more like jeff bozos boozoes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Do they just like, only stock Skol and poo poo so that you can't waltz in and order 5 shots of 16 year scotch?

10$ for 5 shots of 50$ scotch is still a good deal.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Solarin posted:

TRUMP: State Dept. employee leaks internal State Dept. memo on leaks by employees

top tier making GBS threads all over tilersons face

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Inkel posted:

If you have Amazon Prime you can get 6 months of WaPo for free. Just be aware that it requires a payment method and will charge 3.99 a month unless you cancel after the "trial" 6 month period.

https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/prime/#/

Thanks! Looks like my med school edu email gives free access for 4 months, then I'll switch over to that.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the past 6 years they've been attempting to repeal healthcare legislation crafted by their own party

It never gets old, honestly.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Epic High Five posted:

After the first couple it doesn't matter what you're drinking anyway :ssh:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

10$ for 5 shots of 50$ scotch is still a good deal.

that's what I'm saying

my theory is that they don't stock anything that isn't cheap af so it's all high margin liquor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

ive become a beercuck drinking fancy poo poo reading reviews

when you finally snap and come to murder every cspam regular one by one or sometimes two at a time, lemme take you out to the breweries around philly before you ice me

great brewin scene in the area

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

"if it dont come in plastic, we aint gon have it"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

when you finally snap and come to murder every cspam regular one by one or sometimes two at a time, lemme take you out to the breweries around philly before you ice me

victory got some good stuff

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't like hoppy beers which means the world pretty much as nothing to offer me as there is apparently some kind of arms race as to who can cram more and more hops into their brew

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

where in philly r u squizzle

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

that's what I'm saying

my theory is that they don't stock anything that isn't cheap af so it's all high margin liquor

yeah, you're probably not going to see anything better than cutty sark in a place like that. and every bankers they make

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I don't like hoppy beers which means the world pretty much as nothing to offer me as there is apparently some kind of arms race as to who can cram more and more hops into their brew

ipas are garbage, stouts ftw

nopants
May 29, 2004
Fruity tasting quad ales are the best beer imho.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Epic High Five posted:

lmao if you think they have any scotch. that looks like one of those really lovely dives around times sq that don't even have orange juice for screwdrivers.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

obama is never on vacation. his cabal of antifa, sorosians, ((()))'s, islamabaddies, and waif college freshman have been working around the clock to take down one donaldo Teh Truimp.

you forgot the boglinf goblibs glbubs gonj ls gobliba govjka gobliva gobljbs gobjbmj goblins gpnnsm gobbmid gobmihs l gobkubs jobbins gobkjba gobbmua MAAAAAATT LAAAAAAAUUUUUEEEEEERRRRR

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

that's what I'm saying

probably. or that people that would order 5 shots wouldn't order 5 shots of, like, laphroaig or lagavulin.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

victory got some good stuff

word the h*ck up

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Epic High Five posted:

hops mask the alcohol better so it's more of an arms race to see who can make the highest abv percentage IPA that is still technically drinkable

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

agreed, make it out to some of the suburbs for stuff like broken goblet and prism.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Fallen Hamprince posted:

it's nice to find another libertarian in c-spam

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Hopnasty Hopper is hoppin!

I do like Maiden in the Sun from Ninkasi for low hop ipa. i love ipa's though. love.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/intelwire/status/835313721564102656

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS6MOep2wLs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

Leviathan posted:

State Dept. employee leaks internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees

It's McConnells all the way down.

• Locked thread