Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Me [20 M] with my girlfriend [19 F] of almost a year. She's half-black, I'm white: How do I talk about the future when I'm not sure I want non-white children?

The fact that this dude casually uses "cucked" and then uses "Tumblr-tier" as a perjorative definitely suggests that he's a well-adjusted person and not a strange closet racist who is clearly contemplating ending a relationship over the potential for ~miscegenation~ at goddamn 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Nazzadan posted:

What the hell is going on between me [29M] and my friend [30F]?

I loving hate this dude

Hey, when they were spooning the ball was in her court.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

The fact that this dude casually uses "cucked" and then uses "Tumblr-tier" as a perjorative definitely suggests that he's a well-adjusted person and not a strange closet racist who is clearly contemplating ending a relationship over the potential for ~miscegenation~ at goddamn 20

In the comments he is very adamant that he is NOT a white supremacist just for wanting white kids.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

What if he said he didn't want non-white kids because he's worried about some rear end in a top hat cop killing them in a drive-by

more or less racist?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Why wouldn't you want a 1/4th black kid, they'd get like all the benefits of being white while still getting to claim their heritage on uni admissions and scholarships. It's win/win

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

lol finally the "don't judge me it's just like being gay" defense trickles down to Hitler

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What if he said he didn't want non-white kids because he's worried about some rear end in a top hat cop killing them in a drive-by

more or less racist?

Haha, no. He would still be a blatant racist garbage rear end in a top hat because reasonable people who aren't virulently racist don't go all white nationalist on their prospective kids for disgusting arbitrary reasons like that.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Me [20 M] with my girlfriend [19 F] of almost a year. She's half-black, I'm white: How do I talk about the future when I'm not sure I want non-white children?

The answer to all his questions and more is yes.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

PleasingFungus posted:

it seems a bit hard to believe that even extremely Catholic families would forbid kissing before marriage. like, i mean: really?

Of course they do. Kissing the the gateway drug to oral sex. Didn't you read the update?

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
My (25f) husband's (28m) high protein diet for weight lifting is making him and the house stink. I am at a loss of what else to do

quote:

[Small intro: we've been together 5 years in May. When we met he was 5'9 and skinny as a zipper. I think he weighed 120lbs but I may be wrong on the exact number. I used to be able to put my hand around his bicep. Now even with both hands it aint happening. Anyway he got super into bodybuilding and now looks amazing. In that, other people talk to him a lot because it's obvious he works out and women constantly flirt with him and he's oblivious to most of it, kind of amazing. I have loved him no matter how he looked. I was still very attracted to him when we met and am still today. ]]

For his recent goals, He's increased his protein (and his fiber because "his poops hurt" but now he says he's fine). I have no problems with whatever fitness goals he has. No issues with anything except recently the smell
God help me the smell! He's very hygienic, so at first I attributed it to his dietary adjustment and knew eventually it would pass. It seemed to get worse and worse and I had the unfortunate coming to Jesus talk that I couldn't take it anymore. Being in the car with him was gag inducing.

There's no real polite way to go about telling someone they stink. I've been told I'm just being sensitive. (I pointed out, with my constantly stuffy nose and breathing problems, I'd be very surprised if out of thin air I was able to smell like a hound dog)

We finally did make progress. He stopped rewareing gym pants (sort of...and stopped wearing them around the house) and started washing his hair more regularly. He's smelled much better. At least until he drinks a protein shake... but now the issue is

The smell is now still stuck in the bedroom. I've cleaned and sprayed, and changed blankets, sheets, washed anything fabric, put in a plug-in, sprayed some more, vacuumed, sprayed the carpet....

It won't go away. The sprays mask it a short while and then it's back. It's super unsexy, and some nights it's like it's worse than others and I can't even sleep... I don't want to go in my own bedroom anymore!

Can any of you help? Do you have a solution, advice or insight.... anything? I don't want this to be an argument anymore so I've just gritted through it since the last argument was like pulling teeth. I feel like an rear end in a top hat when

I have to tell him he stinks. I just don't know what to do.

TL;DR my husband's high protein diet is making him smell and now my house. I can't take it anymore! What can I do to make it go away!?

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I live in Springfield, Mo. My brother once applied for work at some of the eleventy billion bible colleges here, and part of the work contracts involved poo poo like no dancing. For the employees.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Pvt.Scott posted:

I live in Springfield, Mo. My brother once applied for work at some of the eleventy billion bible colleges here, and part of the work contracts involved poo poo like no dancing. For the employees.

You know why Baptists don't have sex standing up?

It's too much like dancing!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Be punched in the face until you stop being a nazi.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

it seems a bit hard to believe that even extremely Catholic families would forbid kissing before marriage. like, i mean: really?

It is extremely weird by Catholic standards, purity balls and dancing bans and poo poo like that is an evangelical thing.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

It also screams incest.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

P-Mack posted:

It is extremely weird by Catholic standards, purity balls and dancing bans and poo poo like that is an evangelical thing.

call in kevin bacon

edit: I just found out both rob lowe and tom cruise could have been leads for footloose, which is really interesting given both of them were in The Outsiders

Psycho Society fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Feb 25, 2017

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

I (30M) need to talk to my partner (27F) about smellRelationships
submitted 12 hours ago by mushroomyakuza

Holy poo poo, I know this smell. I was friends with a girl who smelled exactly like this. "baby smell but unpleasant" fits it exactly. She was a pretty clean person so I never figured it out (or cared that much to begin with)

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

La Brea Carpet posted:

You know why Baptists don't have sex standing up?

It's too much like dancing!

The only time dancing is appropriate is when you're a king and you strip naked and caper around in front of your court praising God.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

La Brea Carpet posted:

My (25f) husband's (28m) high protein diet for weight lifting is making him and the house stink. I am at a loss of what else to do

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Why do I get the feeling this guy is eating an unhealthy amount of protein?

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

I learned something from this thread. I always thought gains goblins were the people chasing after gains at all costs. It never occurred to me that they would be people somehow stealing gains...

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Isn't 'baby smell' just baby powder? Maybe its a combination of dry shampoo plus another bad smell.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Vorgen posted:

I learned something from this thread. I always thought gains goblins were the people chasing after gains at all costs. It never occurred to me that they would be people somehow stealing gains...

Gains goblin makes me laugh until I loving cry, but it really does seem like gains gremlin or similar is more appropriate. Gain ghoul maybe. Gains goblin, on first blush, to me, evokes someone whose lust for gains has made them goblinlike (shrunken but powerful, unpleasant grunts and shrieks, bad smell)

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Ocean Book posted:

Isn't 'baby smell' just baby powder? Maybe its a combination of dry shampoo plus another bad smell.

Could be ketosis, which can be caused by eating too much protein and not enough carbohydrates. It makes your breath smell from all the weird chemicals your body produces as it burns fat for energy, and if you do a lot of exercise it will make your sweat smell weird as well.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Cobweb Heart posted:

Gains goblin makes me laugh until I loving cry, but it really does seem like gains gremlin or similar is more appropriate. Gain ghoul maybe. Gains goblin, on first blush, to me, evokes someone whose lust for gains has made them goblinlike (shrunken but powerful, unpleasant grunts and shrieks, bad smell)

You'd think people who write like they're playing a Play By Post D&D game would have picked a better creature out of the Monster Manual.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

PleasingFungus posted:

there are enough of these people that TLC made an incredibly uncomfortable show about them

https://youtu.be/Xp-jZyzQSms

(all I've ever seen of it is that kissing clip but it's magical, and not in the usual magical wedding way)

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I [14M] bought myself swords/knives online. My mother is taking them away because my brother [17M] cut my arm open with one last night by mistake

Cam you please help me, I don't use Reddit but I don't know where else to ask? My mom is taking away my knife/swords I keep on display in my room. She paid for them and she thinks they belong to her even though she gave them to me. Last night I did have to go to the ER. My brother was messing around with one of them and I was trying to get it back. It was a Katana thst was $400 and really sharp. He cut my arm and I needed stitches for it.

She's taking away everything and say's she hated it in the house in the first place. Please help, she's taking me poo poo away and I did nothing wrong.

TL;DR: Moms taking my poo poo away.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

That mom is doing you a favor, kid.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Don't listen to these squares, kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

quote:

She's not the most beautiful possible choice,

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

La Brea Carpet posted:

Shoo shoo gains goblin

This dude is probably lactose intolerant and using milk based Protein powders that turned him into a farty monster. Same thing happened to me minus the good looking body.

Edit: They're always after me swords

DangerDongs fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Feb 25, 2017

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

My [19F] little brother [8M] got hurt and is going to be in hospital for 2 weeks at the max. I bought him a 3DS and Pokemon Moon. My brother [17M] is mad because I did not buy him a video game.

I don't want to say what I do, but at my age I am not short on money. I help my family out when I can if they need it. My little brother does not ask for much so I decided to get him a gift. I'm closer to my younger siblings [8M and 10F] than I am [17M]. I'm the oldest.

My mom told me he liked playing Pokemon go when they went for walks. So I thought I would buy him a Pokemon game to play with. He was so happy, I got the best sister ever line from him. He liked the water stater. My brother [17M] was all lovely because I did not buy him a video game that mom said no to.

He tried calling our younger brother a nerd. I pointed out to him that younger brother got this injury playing football with his friends and that he loves sport. And everyone no matter who they are as a child probably watched or liked a super hero, watch naruto or Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z, hell even wrestling was big when Stone Cold was around. It's not nerdy. He told me I should buy him a video game or else he would take Pokemon away from younger brother.

I told my mother and she said she would sort him out, but I can't take his lovely attitude anymore. He only calls me or mom when he wants something because he lives with our father. I'm at Uni Part/Online while I follow my career. He does nothing but sit on his fat rear end and play COD all day. How do I handle communication with 17M.

tl;dr: How do I handle communication with 17M? He seems jealous when our child siblings get something over him and he only ever calls when he needs or wants something. He is just such an rear end to everyone.

idiot teenagers ftw

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

gentle pete posted:

I [14M] bought myself swords/knives online. My mother is taking them away because my brother [17M] cut my arm open with one last night by mistake

My parents tried to get me into boy scouts when I turned eleven but wanted me in a more family oriented troop which was a horrible idea because they're all insane. The only meeting we went to for one troop was at the scoutmaster's house and we left after his twelve year old son showed us his "spin move" with a big rear end sword in his bedroom.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gentle pets posted:

My [19F] little brother [8M] got hurt and is going to be in hospital for 2 weeks at the max. I bought him a 3DS and Pokemon Moon. My brother [17M] is mad because I did not buy him a video game.

What does a 19 year old college student do such that she's "not short on money"?

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

quote:

My [19F]

I don't want to say what I do, but at my age I am not short on money.

:10bux: on 'exotic dancer'

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
r/swoleacceptance is at least a partly self-aware parody of various fat acceptance things

you've got to visit the bodybuilding.com forums for the true emotional disasters

Did I get her pregnant?!

quote:

Okay so i am a 15 year old male and i never had sex before and neither has my girlfriend. (shes the same age btw) So this is the first time for both of us and it was quite rushed.. So first were planing on going to do it at her fathers house but we didn't and when we came back to my house we did it and we didn't have much time because my mother was trying to get us down stairs and when I put the condom on I tried it the one way ad it didn't go so i knew to flip it because it was the wrong way and it went on correctly. So we did our thing and I busted in her but the condom was on and afterwards I checked with holes like i legit filled the ****ing thing with water and nothing came out it was perfectly fine. So then we just like relaxed and **** the rest of the night because everything seemed to go fine. Now this was last Friday the 17th and now its the 23rd and she was supposed to get her period on the 20th and she thinks its late and so do i but its sketchy because ever since Tuesday shes had cramps but its like on and off and she still hasten gotten her period yet so shes 3 days late and i am low key freaking the **** out and don't know what to do if she actually doesn't get it and is pregnant. Someone help me so i don't panic and this ****s been crossing my mind for the past 3 hours. IM GOING INSANE WHILE TYPING THIS IDK WHAT TO DO!!??

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

p rude posted:

What does a 19 year old college student do such that she's "not short on money"?

She's got a sugar daddy.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

invest in fireworks instead

Known Lecher posted:

:10bux: on 'exotic dancer'

i'll take that and bet on 'drug dealer'

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

help my girlfriend started having cramps around the time her period is supposed to start. first trimester pains?!

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

p rude posted:

sleep with men then extort them with threats of claiming rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I assume pokemon girl teams up with Hawk and Hound to catch high bounty targets and if you imply she does anything more illicit than drop sick karate chops on drug kingpins guards I dont want to know you.