Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Yinlock posted:

real answer: ellison was endorsed by bernie sanders, dem thread is taking it as a direct attack against progressivism despite ellison being given the deupty chair position in a show of unity

im shocked that a guy who's not a member of the party, who joined it only to run as a credible candidate before immediately leaving it, doesn't have his endorsement taken as gospel

gobsmacked even

(I voted caucused for Bernie in the primary caucus, but I should've written-in shouted-in Ed Balls)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Solarin posted:

The gently caress is up with Arizona anyway? What's the root cause of it's wretchedness

racist shitrags that come here for the winter weather, basically the same problem as florida

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

racist shitrags that come here for the winter weather, basically the same problem as florida

basically a magnet for old rich horrible retired white people similar to Florida.

Phoenix is also basically a nasty LA style spawl but without the positives you find in LA.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shiksa posted:

love that any republican with even a passing worry for their job is totally ready to throw trump under the bus.

their job is all they care about, it's just they're weighing if trump will succeed in going full fascism or not

smarter ones are figuring out he's too dumb to pull it off

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
also love reminiscing about every time trump tweeted something retarded or spicey said something dumb the flurry of "WELL I GUESS THE RUSSIA STORY'S OVER" hot takes

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

It's like all the worst parts of Nevada 'ARE LAWND' types mixed with mormons and crazy racist old people.

the better question is how did NM avoid it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hej

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

etalian posted:

basically a magnet for old rich horrible retired white people similar to Florida.

Phoenix is also basically a nasty LA style spawl but without the positives you find in LA.

have been in phoenix; can confirm it's a shithole

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

shiksa posted:

also love reminiscing about every time trump tweeted something retarded or spicey said something dumb the flurry of "WELL I GUESS THE RUSSIA STORY'S OVER" hot takes

lol remember when people were saying the piss tape dossier was confirmed fake.
lmao.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

triple sulk posted:

have been in phoenix; can confirm it's a shithole

this phoenix needs to get the gently caress back in the ashes

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/RepMcGovern/status/835606593349816320

!

Yoder is in KS-03, which went verrryy slightly for HRC, but he performed better versus the vote than someone like Issa did.

issa used to be a car thief so he knows a thing or two about crime

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Leviathan posted:

even the most inbred shitheel state AGs in the nation aren't stupid enough to think that the most inbred shitheel state supreme courts would uphold this poo poo. i'd be surprised if any governors signed these bills

on the other hand lol nothing matters

Texas

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

The Brown Menace posted:

this phoenix needs to get the gently caress back in the ashes

Phoenix shouldn't exist.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

shiksa posted:

love that any republican with even a passing worry for their job is totally ready to throw trump under the bus.
Is a worry for their jobs, or a worry that Trump is starting to look like a hindrance to Congress' priorities due to his inability to fill key roles and other dumbass moves like the Muslim ban? I get the impression President Pence would be more...understanding of the role of the presidency.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

guesses: los alamos isn't in arizona, meanwhile the university of Phoenix is everywhere and is universally maligned

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

Is a worry for their jobs, or a worry that Trump is starting to look like a hindrance to Congress' priorities due to his inability to fill key roles and other dumbass moves like the Muslim ban?

Their jobs

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

Is a worry for their jobs, or a worry that Trump is starting to look like a hindrance to Congress' priorities due to his inability to fill key roles and other dumbass moves like the Muslim ban?

mostly the first one

like, probably 90%

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ok cool

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Grey Fox posted:

column a column b. he's an albatross around the neck of vulnerable districts and, yeah, anyone not completely stupid could see he was a useful idiot who would quickly outlive his usefulness.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Any Republican that would take it in their head to put country before party got primaried out years ago

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Any Republican that would take it in their head to put country before party got primaried out years ago
lol if you think GOP Congress' priorities put country before party

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Internet Webguy posted:

issa used to be a car thief so he knows a thing or two about crime

issa is such a piece of poo poo. used taxpayer money to buy his kids poo poo at Disneyland, despite being the richest California congressman. held a 'telephone town hall' last month and conveniently only answered questions from registered R's. Del Mar is where old, rich San Diego starts to fade into Old, Rich Orange County, so it's not that surprising, but it sure sucks. It's fun to be represented by the slimiest garbage southwest of Arizona.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Just a friendly reminder but Tuesday (Feb 28) is the last day to register as white with DHS.

You'll need either a valid US passport, or two of state id/military ID and three month of any utility bill, and must be white.

Consult your local office of racial relations for information about alternative forms of ID and where to appear before a racial magistrate or RNC representative.

It took me about 30 minutes, most of which was waiting in line. The process is fairly quick if you are clearly white, but my tan friend had to go through a separate test which he said took about 45 minutes.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

that's sort of my point

all the old ones who would meet or even just talk with Democrats are all gone, by design

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

SLOSifl posted:

Just a friendly reminder but Tuesday (Feb 28) is the last day to register as white with DHS.

You'll need either a valid US passport, or two of state id/military ID and three month of any utility bill, and must be white.

Consult your local office of racial relations for information about alternative forms of ID and where to appear before a racial magistrate or RNC representative.

It took me about 30 minutes, most of which was waiting in line. The process is fairly quick if you are clearly white, but my tan friend had to go through a separate test which he said took about 45 minutes.

if we're living in a parody i'm not sure it's wise to go forming new, worse parodies for our reality to potentially lurch into

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Grey Fox posted:

lol if you think thats what he said

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if you think thats what he said
Whoopsie

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

NM gets a lot colder in the winter, might be a reason

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

can't wait till we're back to this thanks to Pruitt.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Eela6 posted:

issa is such a piece of poo poo. used taxpayer money to buy his kids poo poo at Disneyland, despite being the richest California congressman. held a 'telephone town hall' last month and conveniently only answered questions from registered R's. Del Mar is where old, rich San Diego starts to fade into Old, Rich Orange County, so it's not that surprising, but it sure sucks. It's fun to be represented by the slimiest garbage southwest of Arizona.

If you don't like Issa's district, it isn't far from Duncan 'vape life' Hunter's. Instead of Disneyland he spent over $1k of public money on steam games, so we'd all probably fit right in

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ForeignPolicy/status/835606912297222146

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/835640873614442496

nice

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, don't border security admins have a huge problem with people who want to join just wanting to smuggle drugs in?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/835630197919502336

https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/757318463912161280

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Epic High Five posted:

lol, don't border security admins have a huge problem with people who want to join just wanting to smuggle drugs in?

let's not let details get in the way of securing are border.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The more I use it the more I hate the Twitter reply system, especially for DJT. It just leads to some huge idiot nerd bitch sneaking in first with a lame rejoinder followed by ninety replies by the same person to themselves that are "ABSOLUTE TAKEDOWN OF DONALD TRUMP [#4 is my favorite]" HuffPo type garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Schnorkles posted:

I think a couple of them have gone down already though. ND's particularly charming version [RUN OVER DEM PROTESTORS!!!! :byodood: ] got shot down by their house.

tennessee passed something like this, doesnt hold the driver liable if they injure a protestor blocking traffic

to which a facebook poster replied "sure wish i lived there, LAWL" :eng99:

• Locked thread