Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
AoS posting is, by definition, shitposting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pierzak posted:

Someone PM the AoS thread's OP to unlock it? Now we have actual AoS content in here and I'd rather go back to shitposting.

chucklingtzeentch.jpg

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

TKIY posted:

The new app is free but has a 99p/month subscription model.

That's not free.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Renfield posted:

That's not free.

No the app is free but you get extras if you subscribe. The extras are what I listed.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i recently bought spire of dawn to add to my collection of mini poo poo collecting dust, so i think that qualifies me to make a new sigmar thread if someone else wont. please note i would write a very poor op and never actually contribute anything meaningful to it, but i also wouldnt close it because someone said a thing i disagree with

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Pierzak posted:

Someone PM the AoS thread's OP to unlock it? Now we have actual AoS content in here and I'd rather go back to shitposting.

I pm'd Ettin to re-open for at least long enough to see if someone wants to make a new OP but he never replied

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i recently bought spire of dawn to add to my collection of mini poo poo collecting dust, so i think that qualifies me to make a new sigmar thread if someone else wont. please note i would write a very poor op and never actually contribute anything meaningful to it, but i also wouldnt close it because someone said a thing i disagree with

Has anyone PMd greenmarine?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I believe in Kung Fu Fist gently caress

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i dont have pms but what i do have is a bad op written up and a reckless disregard for taste

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Be the change you want to see in the world

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Got to see the new Deathworld Forest box in the flesh and... holy poo poo is it bad. I thought it was just the images and paint job, but no.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Overgrown alien ruins are a really good idea for terrain. I'm not sure what they were thinking with those other, uhh, things?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You know it's bad, when you look and realise, what you're looking at is for something else entirely.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah it took me a second

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Please include Moola's gif with the AOS time tracker in the op.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Chill la Chill posted:

Please include Moola's gif with the AOS time tracker in the op.

Then close the thread.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Pierzak posted:

Death Thread 2017: Now we have actual AoS content in here and I'd rather go back to shitposting

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

Overgrown alien ruins are a really good idea for terrain. I'm not sure what they were thinking with those other, uhh, things?

It doesn't help like they all look like they are going to fall over any second now. I'm sure they are stable, but yuck.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm still annoyed at the fact that, all Eldar ruins seem to only consist of glyphs. No walls, no pillars nor towers, just - glyphs...

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Irate Tree posted:

I'm still annoyed at the fact that, all Eldar ruins seem to only consist of glyphs. No walls, no pillars nor towers, just - glyphs...

Old advertising signs. It reads "Buy at Stucko's!"

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

LashLightning posted:

Old advertising signs. It reads "Buy at Stucko's!"

"Free upgrades to D weapons, no cost, no waiting!"

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
No you guys. It speaks of the most alien thing to human (GW) mind. Something they couldn't transcribe to the tongue of Men. "Huge discounts! Get your money worth!

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Irate Tree posted:

The real reason it's called the 'Fall' is that the Eldar never actually mastered basic construction elements, they just stacked up glyphs until the whole pile gave way.

Sir Teabag
Oct 26, 2007
Jenga was the death of their decadent civilization.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Total Warhams is fun and I have never played a Total War game before.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

TKIY posted:

No the app is free but you get extras if you subscribe. The extras are what I listed.

So if the warscrolls and points are part of the extras what does the free app actually have in it? Cause from the sounds of it its just an app you can open that tells you you need to pay to do anything else with it...

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Pash posted:

So if the warscrolls and points are part of the extras what does the free app actually have in it? Cause from the sounds of it its just an app you can open that tells you you need to pay to do anything else with it...

It comes with the legacy warscrolls for Bretonnia.

Sir Teabag
Oct 26, 2007

Pash posted:

Yes but it's free. :downs:

Sir Teabag
Oct 26, 2007
Also pointing out how Infinity has a free app that you can use to build lists with. You can save them to your ITS profile and access them across platforms. There are also embedded links to the rules wiki if you're uncertain what a rule for your unit does.

It is actually free, and requires no subscription.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Pash posted:

Points are not free.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The X-wing squadron builder app Aurora is free, and kept up to date by the developers pretty well. There's nothing to purchase in the app, just a list builder to use and go sling space-wangs at people.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash
I dunno if this has been posted but

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

muggins posted:

So it does literally nothing?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

LordAba posted:

Got to see the new Deathworld Forest box in the flesh and... holy poo poo is it bad. I thought it was just the images and paint job, but no.

what the hell are these things supposed to be

Sir Teabag
Oct 26, 2007
Chaos reigns.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

muggins posted:

is this the tzeentch thing? because maybe the point is to confuse what the gently caress is going on so much to trick yourself that you're actually playing a good game

Sir Teabag
Oct 26, 2007
Maybe it's to adress their poorly made dice?

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash
Also that AoS gif slays me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

kingcom posted:

So it does literally nothing?

IIRC there are some things that reroll ones that get screwed over by this (admittedly not that much if the reroll is optional).

• Locked thread