Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bring us to the middle Tommy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

SKULL.GIF posted:

Gotta repay that political favor to the world's most boring white man, though!

Hey, he plays a mean harmonica!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

Hey, he plays a mean harmonica!

Americans: We have no jobs and can't afford medicine and have to drive 600 miles to get an abortion
Democrats: I hear you, what you want is empty symbolism

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 04:27 on Feb 26, 2017

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

Poor people: We have no jobs and can't afford medicine
Democrats: Class warfare :qq:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
We must secure the existence of our capital and a future for neolbieral children. - hillary clinton, probably

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

We must secure the existence of our capital and a future for neolbieral children. - hillary clinton, probably

kids are starting on neoliberalism at younger and younger ages every year now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol it's gonna be cool that Trump is gonna get 8 years and we will all be forced to live until he is lionized as Reagan 2.0. That owns.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

logikv9 posted:

Can't believe people itt are devastated that their David brockian bank shill lost to another David brockian banking shill

Why dont we cut out the middleman and make brock chair?

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MY CONSTITUENCY?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

lol it's gonna be cool that Trump is gonna get 8 years and we will all be forced to live until he is lionized as Reagan 2.0. That owns.

Hillary Clinton in her 2024 campaign: why can't Ted Cruz be moderate like Trump

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

we must strike decisively to root out the plague of neoliberalism among our teens

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Homeless Friend posted:

I look forward to voting for TRUMP in 2020 and for whichever republican runs in 2024.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol @ the idea that voting against the republicans will be legal in 2024

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Jazerus posted:

we must strike decisively to root out the plague of neoliberalism among our teens

I'm gonna assume this wasn't sarcastic.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Can't believe people itt are devastated that their David brockian bank shill lost to another David brockian banking shill

and also the guy they were rooting for is still deputy and so both sides are demonstrating a willingness to work together

this is clearly the worst-case scenario

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

anime was right posted:

its the life every human deserves, imo.

I tried signing up for the navy last year but was turned down because I'm deaf in one ear. Like wtf, I could at least swab a deck or something you doofuses. Really wanted that free housing/medical too :/

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Shear Modulus posted:

lol @ the idea that voting against the republicans will be legal in 2024

Lol

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

:sad:

gently caress the Democrats forever.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Confounding Factor posted:

:sad:

gently caress the Democrats forever.

im extremely invested in what matt drudge thinks of the democrats

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Yinlock posted:

You'll fit right in here parroting the world's most obvious conservative concern trolls when it fits your narrative is a time honored tradition

Remember the W staffer that wrote a politico article 2 weeks ago with the first line declaring the entire article bullshit, and there was 10 page meltdown?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

zegermans posted:

You'll fit right in here parroting the world's most obvious conservative concern trolls when it fits your narrative is a time honored tradition

Remember the W staffer that wrote a politico article 2 weeks ago with the first line declaring the entire article bullshit, and there was 10 page meltdown?

Finally... A grown up an d Pragmatic voice in this sea of tankie screeching!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Yinlock posted:

everyone else thinks it too

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zegermans posted:

i find it's a lot easier on my sanity if i assume that everyone is 100% sincere and super loving dumb(including me)

i'm right a surprising amount of the time

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

Americans: We have no jobs and can't afford medicine and have to drive 600 miles to get an abortion
Democrats: I hear you, what you want is empty symbolism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7NeRiNefO0

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I really hope tom Perez has a piano fall on him tomorrow just to spit in the face of those fuckturds at the DNC.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

Gotta repay that political favor to the world's most boring white man, though!

har
mon
i
ca

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im glad that the extremely important news of a dnc chairman means that nobody here will vote and continue to let trump do whatever the gently caress he wants in 2018

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Yinlock posted:

im glad that the extremely important news of a dnc chairman means that nobody here will vote and continue to let trump do whatever the gently caress he wants in 2018

You joke but that's exactly what's gonna happen thanks to the dnc not learning a loving thing and repeating the same mistakes and choosing a fuckturd corporate shill over someone with ideas.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Yinlock posted:

Hell Yeah, the meltdowns in 2018 are gonna own

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yeah the dems are dead, no one do anything *ignores high turnout in a off-off year elecetion* lol nothing matters

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's not just factions of neoliberal third-way centrists anymore, they are often the kinds of politicians called superdelegates. no conscious, no empathy. we can talk about why they became so out of touch with the voting public, but first we have to bring them to primaries.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/835576391563255808
https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/835577030414479360
https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/835578272230457345

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Brazile should be hunted down and bodily tossed from her office.

I can't believe we've passively let the Democrats become this corrupt.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Lmfao @ anyone who continues to prop up this corrupt party by giving them votes

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

it was entirely a willing process since the reagan years (boomers lmao)

just that the reagan years turned out to do so much damage decades later and the new voters inherited a party that already long backstabbed civil rights groups and unions who are now taking the fight entirely to the courts and the establishment doesn't want to leave their cushy rear end jobs

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

SKULL.GIF posted:

Brazile should be hunted down and bodily tossed from her office.

when i messaged perez earlier, he asked where our wing of the party was while they were losing left and right. i told him that we were being good little leftists and sitting down and shutting up so the centrists can win, just like we were told to

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I just realized the font The Democrats use and the D with the circle around it looks like the Comedy Central font/logo and it's fitting.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Condiv posted:

when i messaged perez earlier, he asked where our wing of the party was while they were losing left and right. i told him that we were being good little leftists and sitting down and shutting up so the centrists can win, just like we were told to

and then everybody stood up and clapped

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Condiv posted:

And that messaging app was Albert Einstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
someone who is good at making gifs please make one of the sledgehammer scene from misery with the author labeled as progressives, the crazy lady as the dnc and the sledgehammer as perez tia

• Locked thread