Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I'm still partial to the absolutely terrible cover of in the air tonight from the video I first posted. It's also like a neo-noir introspective 80s movie.

Also

https://twitter.com/eminemobama/status/835090034424446977

Shame on a nigga who don't recognize a shot-for-shot remake of the greatest miami vice episode made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HmuFuRPv6o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Uhh coke is alot of fun. Squares, vacate!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
have fun sucking dick for coke

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
the epic amounts of dope I smoke keeps me from criticizing anyone else's vices

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ive done a lot but i never did coke

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

There's little harm in almost anything in moderation. The problem is very few people have any ability to use anything in moderation.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh man i might be in the Lasagna Cat thing I called them lol

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Raymond?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh man i might be in the Lasagna Cat thing I called them lol

I'd say you certainly are, then. I don't think with four hours of voicemails that they deleted much.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm a Chris, I think I said 20 something

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'd say you certainly are, then. I don't think with four hours of voicemails that they deleted much.

They even included some dude that just talks about how much he likes lasagna cat for two minutes, and John just nods along the whole time.

They could've prepped a lot ahead of time, but they put that 4+ hour video out two weeks after posting that phone number, god drat that's quick.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Slim Pickens posted:

They even included some dude that just talks about how much he likes lasagna cat for two minutes, and John just nods along the whole time.

They could've prepped a lot ahead of time, but they put that 4+ hour video out two weeks after posting that phone number, god drat that's quick.

John actually had to stand up by the door and do the happy face "so and so...who" a couple hundred times. They put a surprising amount of effort into that.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwa2tt4SOns

:stare:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/user/lazycat619

https://www.youtube.com/user/darthmauldog1125

The one video which is used in one of lasunacats videos for the fake fight was uploaded 4 years ago

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
If anyone thinks doing coke is a good idea remember that TCC exists as a lesson to us all

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What's the count for TCC posters that have died?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Probably worse than GIP's.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
rip schneider

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Just smoke a weed.

And hit dabs. But don't publicly admit it because "dab" is the new "vape". But if you ever want to play in the moon fields of technicolor sasquatches, you're going to want a dab rig.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Godholio posted:

Probably worse than GIP's.

yeeesh

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Just smoke a weed.

And hit dabs. But don't publicly admit it because "dab" is the new "vape". But if you ever want to play in the moon fields of technicolor sasquatches, you're going to want a dab rig.

White people are ruining Dabs.

But I do love dabs.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

White people are ruining Dabs.

But I do love dabs.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Coke's one of those thing where you need to be sure you can self-moderate before even attempting it.

If you think you can self-moderate, you can't.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I use to do it every weekend like 3-4 years ago and now I only do it like every other month or so cause I don't go out as often anymore. When my buddy visits from the rigs out west we usually hit it pretty hard though.

Never been able to fill the hole Adderall made in me from when I was 18

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Have you thought of the good lord Jesus Christ and clean healthy living through salvation? That. That can fill an adderall hole.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I sniffed a coke once or twelvce and now I suck all the dicks

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I did coke for the first time a couple years ago, did 4-5 lines and it felt just like when I used to have a scrip for Concerta XR (gently caress Concerta XR). Probably because I mixed it with a ton of weed that night too.

That said, for as lackluster as the experience was, whenever someone mentions coke my brain is like "Hello yes coke I would like some coke where is the coke, coke coke coke" and that's how I know I don't ever need to do coke again.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i've never done a drug because i'm really lame

but it's always amusing for me to hear about it from other people

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Vasudus posted:

i've never done a drug because i'm really lame

but it's always amusing for me to hear about it from other people

Same. Never been drunk in my life either.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Terrible Robot posted:

That said, for as lackluster as the experience was, whenever someone mentions coke my brain is like "Hello yes coke I would like some coke where is the coke, coke coke coke" and that's how I know I don't ever need to do coke again.

All two times I did coke, I came to that same realization. I love it so much I stay clear the gently caress away from it. Been about 15 years, not planning on breaking that streak.

I'd much rather just get the slight heart rate increase from weed and the generally pleasant disposition. I'm way too angry of a person without the weeds.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I have way too much of an addicting personality, and with the stories about how cocaine doesn't mesh well with addicting personalities is why I don't try it, although it sounds like a ton of fun.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'll stick with pot and alcohol thanks very much

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey have you guys heard of this new thing called heroin? It's awesome

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Respectfully requesting we change the name of this thread in tribute to Bill Paxton

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

The cool thing about heroin is you realize fast how much better life is with it so you have a new hobby and lifestyle

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I had no idea what "dabs", or "dabbing" was in a drug-related context, but I googled and now can't top laughing at the prospect of a stereotypical chill stoner frantically trying to concentrate weed-oils to fire them up with a blow-torch in some complicated lab-grade glass array while shaking like a dope-fiend on withdrawal, possibly blowing themselves up in the process. All in order to get more of that chill high.

I know it's misrepresenting, but that's the weird first impression I got. Realtalk: I'm guessing the white folks loving it up for everyone else are doing so because they're either trying to do the concentration part themselves, as opposed to letting the pros do it, and get their fix like filthy dope fiends or something?

Also, googling some of the products sold related to dabbing got me some :stare:-results

/ninjaedit:

That high that dabs get you sounds waaaaaay too loving high for me, I got supremely stoned and horror-tripped the gently caress out after a reasonably strong joint in Amsterdam, gently caress all that noise.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
lol I tried coke last night now I have a v bad headache gently caress this drug forever

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

MY NIGGA HAVE U TRIED LSD?????????

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I've only ever smoked weed and then after deployment when my whole company was just completely hosed in the head and we were all trying to get out of our own heads from losing so many people, it was the Wild West and everyone was doing poo poo and no one cared. I was taking ecstasy and drinking a lot. Never done coke though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
When I first got out I had a couple friends who were weekend warriors with cocaine. I realized pretty quick that I didn't want to keep up and couldn't afford to if I had. It's been like 3 years since I've done blow but I don't have any particular Animus towards it.

Speaking of dabs, a buddy of mine met some chick that was tripping on acid and invited her back to my apt. He took her to plow town all night, and in the morning I woke up to her hunched over something with a butane torch. I thought this berserk chick was smoking meth, but she explained that she was just dabbing and I should chill. Welp that's my dabbing story.

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Feb 26, 2017

• Locked thread