Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

abolishing it technically isn't cutting it

quote:

"We are not touching those now. So don't expect to see that as part of this budget, OK," Mnuchin said of the programs, according to a transcript provided by Fox.

Sounds like it'll be coming in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

It's very obvious that the Berserk character that is most like Bernie is the skull knight

true.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

It's Not Cuts, it's Block Grants (TM)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's not cutting it *puts away knife* we will preserve these programs in their entirety *gets into car, starts accelerating*

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I love working customer service on sundays. I was just declared an enemy of the state by a customer

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Don't "protect" existing healthcare, push for single payer and make it better.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

it's not cutting it *puts away knife* we will preserve these programs in their entirety *gets into car, starts accelerating*

as long as people are still living, we will provide social security (exaggerated stage wink)

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

I love working customer service on sundays. I was just declared an enemy of the state by a customer

Bad hombre?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chris-christie-reince-priebus-fbi-learning-curve

Chris Christie Says White House Contact With FBI Was Result Of 'Learning Curve'

Hey guys, remember when Obama was too inexperienced to be president and we couldn't afford for him to do on the job training

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Tired for RIGGED ELECTIONS with BACKROOM DEALS and LACK OF TRANSPARENCY? I hope you aren't! Because we're still in the midst of accepting votes for the C-SPAM DOG PRIMARY https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811350

It's going to be a leftist's wet dream, with no registration requirements and a completely open primary. It's also going to be a liberal's wet dream, because it will be full of backroom deals that will solidify your grip on the party! (if i can think of something interesting in time!)

GO GO GO NOMINATE A DOG NOW https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811350

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Well were they wrong?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

logikv9 posted:

Tired for RIGGED ELECTIONS with BACKROOM DEALS and LACK OF TRANSPARENCY? I hope you aren't! Because we're still in the midst of accepting votes for the C-SPAM DOG PRIMARY https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811350

It's going to be a leftist's wet dream, with no registration requirements and a completely open primary. It's also going to be a liberal's wet dream, because it will be full of backroom deals that will solidify your grip on the party! (if i can think of something interesting in time!)

GO GO GO NOMINATE A DOG NOW https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811350

Those dogs are retarded.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

During the Yemen raid, Trump was tweeting and it says that the tweets were deleted.

What were the tweets about?

Gee, that sounds like a violation of the Presidential Records Act.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

I do not miss interacting with the public for a job. I've been accused of fraud by wire, witchcraft, and many other things, but I've never been called enemy of the state.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I love facebook comments

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

pro user name + post combo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Michael Bayleaf posted:

Those dogs are retarded.

look at this guy gonna go vote for a dog third party, sad!

they might promise you organic dog food, but they're really going to take away your flea collars

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

explains why spicer banned the BBC

Lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hunter leatherwood is a badass name for a sad little man

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Lol is it cutting it if it's just not funded anymore?

It's gonna be turned over to Goldman Sachs to manage, there's no way it could go wrong.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

logikv9 posted:

Better be careful

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

logikv9 posted:

The names are distrubuted unequal. His grandparents seized the means of production cool last name making

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Tonetta posted:

Better be careful

lookin good for a future senator :smith:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump status: still really stupid

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

So they going to privatize social security or what

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

OB_Juan posted:

I do not miss interacting with the public for a job. I've been accused of fraud by wire, witchcraft, and many other things, but I've never been called enemy of the state.

Yeah this is a new one. He wanted my retail store to sell him a phone and root it, which is not a service we provide so I was enabling his phone to be spied on. He wanted to talk to a lawyer to officially declare the company an enemy of the state.
He sounded very sovereign citizen like so I asked if I could help him and he said no so I hung up. Way to consent to joinder idiot

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

rip guy from twister

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

or independence day
w/e

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cuz ppl confuse them gently caress w/e man hes dead it dont matter

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Shoulda been Pullman

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

I love facebook comments

goblube goblukd gobljvd gobkle gobhkw gbjjeq gobljbs gobimbda gobnbks gonljw gunbslops gobins gobklhs hobnsk glibsni hobmisv goblins goblibs gobinks goblibw *louder* gobljbe fojvsluavq gobkns gobjvs goblibs gplgvw goblibe goblibe gobluba goblima glbknsldns goblins gobljns gpbilins *v softly* goooooobliiiiiijs

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Turdfuzz posted:

rip guy from twister

Shameful I had to hear about this from an angry monkey

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Why is Frank Grimes going after our social safety net?

GobiasIndustries posted:

Trump status: still really stupid

And his sad attempts to troll on Twitter are on the same level as his attempt at insults: pathetic.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Shoulda been Mitchell

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I googled bill Paxton and see dead at 61 and just lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Game over, man. Game over!

Turdfuzz