Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
When twitter falls, what's trumps next social media platform? Snapchat? Omegle? Ed balls blog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

When twitter falls, what's trumps next social media platform? Snapchat? Omegle? Ed balls blog?

Oh hey, Burt Sexual.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lmao this old gently caress just can not let the election go, can he?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

haljordan posted:

They probably replaced Trump's phone with a See 'n Say

"The president of France just said "Moo" over and over again.....total loser."

loving lol over here

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Trump is likely proud of what his tweets have done for the meme industry and will definitely address it in the State of the Union address if he decides to show up to it :mmmhmm:

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Just caught up on 500 posts. So many lols and too many to count.

On my train ride home, I saw a dude with a Trump/Pence patch on his book bag. The "tr" was cut off and was replaced with an "L" .

loving lol'd all the way home.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

Oh hey, Burt Sexual.

Hey min, how you been? lol in ?

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Hey min, how you been? lol in ?

is this another good Sean Spicer tweet I missed?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Pawn 17 posted:

Sometimes I think he may be suffering from mild Alzheimers and just kind of stumbles around not really understanding what is going on. Then he hears something on the TV that makes him real mad all of a sudden.

He held a election-campaign-style rally serving no practical purpose weeks after assuming office, and then less than a week later tweeted a suggestion that maybe HIS SIDE of the country should have THEIR OWN rally, and it would be THE BEST rally, almost as though he had forgotten entirely about the event a week previously that he had suggested and also attended. lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i lol when i realize this is only a month in. it's felt like at least a year.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hammerite posted:

He held a election-campaign-style rally serving no practical purpose weeks after assuming office, and then less than a week later tweeted a suggestion that maybe HIS SIDE of the country should have THEIR OWN rally, and it would be THE BEST rally, almost as though he had forgotten entirely about the event a week previously that he had suggested and also attended. lol

In a way, he is also like that one friend who has no filter between their stupid brain and their mouth and immediately just says whatever comes to mind. At first it's funny and novel "ohh, ha ha, that's our Fred!", then after a while it becomes really loving annoying "Oh gently caress Fred's here. I hate that loving guy! Someone needs to muzzle him.".

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

In a way, he is also like that one friend who has no filter between their stupid brain and their mouth and immediately just says whatever comes to mind. At first it's funny and novel "ohh, ha ha, that's our Fred!", then after a while it becomes really loving annoying "Oh gently caress Fred's here. I hate that loving guy! Someone needs to muzzle him.".

hah and then the american people elected Fred to be their president and control their lives and nukes.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Imagine trump's tweets about russia and poo poo if he had lost lol

In the same vein as that dumb hillarybeattrump website, someone should make a twitter account that spits out those alternate reality tweets

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Minimalist Program posted:

Must be a great feeling to be the founder and/or ceo of twitter and know that the only thing your lovely idiot retard company will go down in history for, is being the main platform of the guy who turned the US into a fascist regime.

how soon we forget @THE_REAL_SHAQ

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

He doesn't really have much more going on though.

also i'm calling Future lols here and am preemptively laughing that dems lose bad in 2018 primaries despite our incredibly vocal dislike of basically everything happening in DC right now lolol, and that this will lead to another slaughter in 2020 because what does it even mean anymore

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

WatermelonGun posted:

TBF Australia can go gently caress itself

Thank you oval office. :)

Also you guys somehow elected Trump.

:lol:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Burt Sexual posted:

gab.io or some alternate twitter thing for racists to push their agenda under the "free speech" label.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tumble posted:

He doesn't really have much more going on though.

also i'm calling Future lols here and am preemptively laughing that dems lose bad in 2018 primaries despite our incredibly vocal dislike of basically everything happening in DC right now lolol, and that this will lead to another slaughter in 2020 because what does it even mean anymore

Honestly, just like it helps Republicans in office to let trump happen and take care of business in the background, it helps Democrats to let it all go to poo poo because the more poo poo passes in the house and senate, the more stuff they can tepidly crusade against for votes and adulation

Its pretty lol that both sides got us into the trump mess and it actually kinda serves both of them to have an idiot president in the spotlight for a while. Let's hope the lesson they take from this isn't "let's always make sure our president is a dumb angry baby from now on!" but lets not kid ourselves, they are thinking exactly that

In conclusion, lmbo

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Hammerite posted:

lol that donald trump, the president of the united states, is entirely ineffective and serves only as a distraction while the republican legislative branch does basically whatever they want

lmao that donald trump, the president of the united states, has no idea that this is what is happening

That would be a good lol if it were true. Congress has only passed 3 laws and 2 resolutions since Drumpf's inauguration (an average of one every 7.4 days with a POTUS who will sign basically anything they want vs. a new law every 2.2 days under the previous congress and Obama). Meanwhile Drumpf has signed 12 executive orders.

Which in itself is a good lol.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blow posted:

Thank you oval office. :)

Also you guys somehow elected Trump.

:lol:

australia lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9y1c73-IM

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Monday_ posted:

That would be a good lol if it were true. Congress has only passed 3 laws and 2 resolutions since Drumpf's inauguration (an average of one every 7.4 days with a POTUS who will sign basically anything they want vs. a new law every 2.2 days under the previous congress and Obama). Meanwhile Drumpf has signed 12 executive orders.

I keep lolling and my abs are fantasic from the exercise.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rubiolol

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/835936736266047489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Monday_ posted:

Congress moves slowly and to be fair, some of the less bought congressmen are a bit uneasy about taking full advantage

But if you think paul Ryan and friends aren't furiously drafting poo poo to pass as soon as the russia investigation is done, to take advantage of the media shitstorm (regardless of outcome), then that's a lol right there

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Ha ha loving ha. I don't think he was the PM then. Still ... atm a complete fuckwit destabilising his own party.

"poo poo happens".

I mean poo poo does happen, but your new President is :lol:

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Blow posted:

Ha ha loving ha. I don't think he was the PM then. Still ... atm a complete fuckwit destabilising his own party.

"poo poo happens".

I mean poo poo does happen, but your new President is :lol:

i'm british mate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

he packs so much into 140 characters my god it's magnificent

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

you mean i have to have accountability to my constituents ??? man being a politician sure is hard.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

i'm british mate

trump is president of the whole world

btw i hope trump goes to england and gets booed by parliament lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

just look at him, he's like an automaton politician robot

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Of course, no evidence. It's one thing for the evangelicals to pull this poo poo (with the prosperity gospel), but any Catholic should be ashamed of this.

He certainly earned having his last name being turned into slang.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

not lol

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's only going to be Trump and Alex Jones at the White House press correspondents dinner this year, lol.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Chlamyllionaire posted:

It's only going to be Trump and Alex Jones at the White House press correspondents dinner this year, lol.

didn't you hear? he's pussying out of it lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chlamyllionaire posted:

No because Trump doesn't want to come because he's scared people are going to laugh at him.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Jose posted:

i'm british mate

Post that pic of the view from your office please.

I need another :lol:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Blow posted:

Post that pic of the view from your office please.

I need another :lol:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Hammerite posted:

didn't you hear? he's pussying out of it lol

Trump or Alex? :rimshot:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

:nws: :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Maybe we will just, you know, hire the most qualified applicant? Sorry that your GED doesn't put you at the top of our list.