Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Grondoth posted:

W.. well done? And american? And he always gets it?

Man what the gently caress

apparently it still sucks properly cooked. regardless, just lol forever if you're paying $36 for a good burg in nyc

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Admiral Ray posted:

i always get burgers medium rare or medium. don't need no dry dog food in my burger.

i like turkey bacon on the burgers i get at this hippie organo place

mmm mmm good

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
V8, cracked pepper, jalapeno, worchestershire, olive, vodka and tabasco

Profit

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Tomero_the_Great posted:

Sam Bee thinks Obama was a good president and that Hillary did nothing wrong and it's america's fault for not electing her. She was condescending towards bernie fans and argued that identity politics take priority over class struggle. She's fun when she's pointed at republicans, but otherwise she's a half-measure liberal and a waste of space.

John Oliver quickly pointed out that Hillary fudged up and always tries to take action and encourages action after discussing a topic. He's someone I can easily share with my conservative (Canadian) parents.
(After my dad said "John Oliver is not my news" I asked him if he disagreed with anything or thought he was arguing in bad faith, and he admitted no before praising the last few episodes we'd watched together. My mom loves his intelligence and sense of humor, but hates how much he swears. She used to be a Sarah Palin fan, but now she passionately hates Trump and thinks Nazis should be punched everyday.)
goddamn what's with all these canadians in the trump thread

is it like a car crash (except america) and you fellas can't look away or what

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Leviathan posted:

apparently it still sucks properly cooked. regardless, just lol forever if you're paying $36 for a good burg in nyc

i didnt know all the trumps ate rear end

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MariusLecter posted:

V8, cracked pepper, jalapeno, worchestershire, olive, vodka and tabasco

Profit

id drink one of these, but id recommend tryin a thso of yr fave pickle juice and using yr fave mixing gin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i didnt know all the trumps ate rear end

i know u knew i did :q:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

nice freezer fries you piece of poo poo. you can get a near-perfect burg for literally half that price in NYC

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Wikkheiser posted:

i'm guessing it's like a car crash pileup that will eventually reach you

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

is the national anthem sung before all sporting events in the US?

we also make children pledge allegiance to the flag before they can even calculate 2+2

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/politico/status/835893560897585154

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pomp posted:

we also make children pledge allegiance to the flag before they can even calculate 2+2

we also make chickens pledge allegience to the flag before being cut up for their sweet tendies

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

aw lil marco

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Leviathan posted:

I only eat food created for long dead opera burgeouise :monocle:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-AqC6ZmokQ

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/drawjamesdraw/status/835893579620966404

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Really Pants posted:

it was only a slam dunk if you assume that Americans are not terrible

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Admiral Ray posted:

"a virgin bloody mary"

oh a glass of your finest V8 juice, garcon.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
By the time they're 10 an american child has said "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." over 1000 times

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You just know baby Trump's daddy bought him 'the fancy burger' once and that is like, his first 'dining' experience and his dad just rolled his eyes and was like "whatever kid" and he never grew past that if asked would say "Why would I? This is perfect." or something creepy.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Wikkheiser posted:

I'm British and I'm following this poo poo to distract me from the whirling toxic shitstorm that is the UK's current political situation. Dunno why the Canadians are here, things seem to be going OK over there.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Pomp posted:

By the time they're 10 an american child has said "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." over 1000 times

seems a bit low. we really should have them sign it everyday too, so they think it's a real contract.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pomp posted:

we dont make them they have the constitutional right to opt out of such voluntary displays of patriotism, if they can understand what all of those words mean before they can spell

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
so trump walks into bing bong pizza and asks for a virgin bloody mary,

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

twister?
hardly know her!!!

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Pomp posted:

Yeah, when I first found out about the pledge of allegiance, I thought it was really creepy.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Pomp posted:

i was a lil poo poo who refused to do it cuz i go my own way

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Trapezound posted:

he has more important things to do than watch the oscars (like tweet during the oscars)

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/835972268895297536

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
a virgin mary well done please

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Grondoth posted:

W.. well done? And american? And he always gets it?

Man what the gently caress

American cheese is loving gross. It doesn't surprise me that he orders this, though.

However, i read somewhere that the 21 burger used to have duck fat mixed in with the meat (I did this once and it was loving amazing) but I have a hard time imagining Trump accepting duck fat in his burger.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

He forgot Independence Day

Lol

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Wikkheiser posted:

Canada is the flea on the tiger's back. When the tiger jumps off the cliff like a giant stupid idiot, we go with it. The average Canadian knows more about American politics than Canadian politics.

Canada isn't important, we don't matter, and frankly we like it that way.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

we dont make them they have the constitutional right to opt out of such voluntary displays of patriotism, if they can understand what all of those words mean before they can spell

i still dont know what a witchit stand is

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

so trump walks into bing bong pizza and asks for a virgin bloody mary,

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

MadSparkle posted:

American cheese is loving gross.

wrong

http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/07/whats-really-in-american-cheese.html

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

special "21" sauce (piss)

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/835974047590666240

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Red Minjo posted:

i still dont know what a witchit stand is

and why do they want to worship the under god? i thought christians liked the over god?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

thats a big rear end article bout cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/835974369813889025

• Locked thread